[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a daily reminder about the fact that estimated 89% of aspies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pepe.png (13 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
13 KB, 528x424
Just a daily reminder about the fact that estimated 89% of aspies and autistics die virgin.
>>
sauce?

original sauce?

?
>>
>>25228276
>tfw not even an aspie or autist and will die a virgin

Well I probably have most of the symptoms of aspieness but I was never officially diagnosed or anything.
>>
>>25228547
American Psychiatric Association
>>
>>25228276
TFW you already lost it so I'm better off than 89% of you fuckhead NEETs.
>>
Well it's good to know i belong to the other 11% then heh
>>
Well, maybe for REAL autistics and aspie fucks

The rest of this bunch of losers should pay up a premium hooker for the sake of just not being a virgin

Virgin Girls and princess doens't exist in real life
>>
>>25229813
For what are the same reasons I'm a virgin, I'm also a NEET with very little money, and I'm not about to waste years worth of my hobby budget on one hour of loveless sex.

It would make sense for someone who has a job and plenty of money, I suppose, but I guess that's a different kind of autist than I.
>>
>>25228276
on the 11% here.

though my first time was an accident and I was like 10.
>>
>>25228276
Well shit, then.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.