[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOME ALONE general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
is anyone home alone completely this christmas?

i am.. can't decide if it is masterrace or total misery.
>>
im home alone every day

#1bdrapartmentmasterrace
>>
>>25228258
I'm home alone every single day, including christmas, fampai.

Last year before it was normie9k, the lot of us got into a skype call together for the holidays and kept eachother company. Pretty cozy actually.
>>
>>25228320
what kind of people were they?
i hope it wasn't just smartass dudes with glasses and goaties..
>>
>>25228377
Mostly cool robots. When there was a call going on there was like 20 people in the call and 1 girl. So of course a few guys tried to alpha up for her which was annoying. But the chatbox was solid. 8/10
>>
>>25228417
maybe we can do one tomorrow.
i have some sweet wine here..
>>
File: 1411385377106.png (14 KB, 200x215) Image search: [Google]
1411385377106.png
14 KB, 200x215
>>25228258
Living alone is the shit
>tfw you buy family size everything and groceries last twice as long
>blast anime at max volume all hours of the night and nobody bothers you
>lift weights and yell at the top of my lungs to power up on the last rep
>practice room-clearing without worrying about muzzle-sweeping anyone
>know if anyone breaks in you don't have to worry about a round hitting a family member/loved one
>only have to clean when you feel like it (OCD prevents me from letting my place get too trashed)
>can bring females over (provided they meet the requirements)
>do whatever I want, whenever I want, however I want
>>
>>25228320
As if group skyping with various attention whores isn't normie as fuck YOU FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT OF MY LOSER BOARD
>>
>>25228258
Certainly am. Military Intelligence is a lonely trade. >InB4 best contradict
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.