[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nnvy49OTMC1titub2o1_400.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnvy49OTMC1titub2o1_400.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
Does r9k have friends?

I think I made my first friend today, or this month, whenever it was I wasn't aware of it. I never had a friend before, not even during childhood, I was just that strange kid who everyone hated and no one would speak to. But I think I made my first friend and holy shit I am crying right now. It might seem stupid but it's just so overwhelming to know someone appreciates my presence, or at least pretends to.
Is this the ticket to normie-ism? Please.

So, who are R9Ks friends? How did you meet them? Do you want friends?
>>
>>25228247
>friends
kek
original comment
>>
He's probably a gay chad and he's just trying to pump and dump you.
>>
>tfw you have a single friend and you don't know if he's just tolerating you amongst his other friends

i should probably just stop talking to him to save him the trouble
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 300x250
>Fap
>Finish
>Too lazy to pull pants up or wipe it up
>Be sitting here scrolling through /r9k/ with my sweaty, bare ass pressed against my computer chair, flaccid cock in plain sight, semen dripping down my inner thigh into the carpet by my feet.
>Post this thread

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>25228247
I've never had any friends either. Join the club of lonelydom.
>>
i had a lot of friends, then i stopped caring and lost nearly all, got 2 left and hell, i couldn't care less about them. I love to be the lone wolf desu, fuck em all
>>
I have one best friend I can talk about everything with. we met through a mutual friend who I went to high school with

fuck, I sometimes think he is the only one who truly understands me in this world, even though we are somewhat different (He dropped out of high school, got into drugs, but has kinda loaded parents so he just sits at home stoned all the time, and I graduated high school being one of the best in my class, and currently am studying computer science). We both are virgins tho. He was diagnosed with some autism-like syndrome, I can't remember the exact name. He's an outsider individualist and I'm a normie wannabe, but we get along so well

My other best friend is my ex-high school fz, now just a regular friend. Many people say that friendship between man and woman is impossible, but fuck em, she really is a caring and loyal friend, even though she has a boyfriend.

Also, before I turned 16 I had zero friends, I thought I was an introvert lone wolf, but it turned out I was actually a shy extrovert and now I love being around people who understand me, and it's easier to find them than I thought
>>
lol friends, you mean those people who add you as a contact on their phone or social media.

Say hi to you, ask how you're doing and THAT'S IT?

The people who decline every invitation to hang out or chat, the people who don't like sharing opinions and don't respond if you share your own on something. Those "friends"?
>>
Good for you OP. There really is no better feeling than having someone to bullshit around with without worrying about whether they'll leave you or not.

I made a friend about 6 months ago myself and life is looking up a little.
>>
>>25228247
>tfw the only friendo I've had was one of the autistic kids in high school
>tfw he only liked me because he thought I was autistic too
>tfw I probably am
>>
File: Tailsc.jpg (66 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
Tailsc.jpg
66 KB, 640x479
>>25228673
wow .. you are very lucky anon.
>>
>>25228247
Who needs friends?
I don't have friends because 1. I don't want any in the first place and do my best to make people fuck off, and 2. Even when I try I just annoy people (a lot), so even if I wanted to I couldn't.

As for why I don't want friends, well, my personality fucking sucks and I don't wish on anybody else to suffer it upon them too. Plus most people are normies and I hate them, and those who aren't normies are beta lords who really want to be normies or who embrace autism with open arms.
>>
>>25228688
>don't respond if you share your own on something.

I have a "few friends" but I don't even consider them friends because whenever I speak it's like I'm talking to a fucking wall. They sit there and tell me their whole fucking life stories and I go along, listening to everything they have to fucking say, and as soon as the conversation dies down and I speak up I just get fucking ignored. I literally stopped calling them and suddenly my phone is getting blown up with texts that read, "what happened to you?" and "where are you?" Little do they know I'm never speaking to any of them again. Fuck them. I'm better off without those normie pieces of shit. They probably all talk about me behind my back for being a 23 year old virgin anyways. Fuck them to hell.
>>
>>25228688
Those aren't friends. Abandon them and go meet people who will actually want to spend time with you.
>>
File: 1450323132843.jpg (28 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1450323132843.jpg
28 KB, 500x667
>>25228247
Why don't you tell us a bit about him, anon. What interests do you share, how did you meet, things like that.
>>
>>25228933
Sure, Anon.
We met through a Facebook reunion at my old high school. I never knew him well during high school, well he was in my grade but we would never speak and it was a small school. They had this group chat thing and we noticed we both liked the same musicians on our profiles, so we hit off on the private conversations for weeks . We're planning to meet up on Monday to go to a few bars.
I don't know if it is a close friendship yet, but he's planning to introduce me to his group of friends. I just hope that I don't do anything strange, it's different online because I get really shy in real life.
T-thanks for asking, anon.
>>
File: 1385853190592.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1385853190592.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>25229094
things might be looking up for you.
>>
i haven't had a friend in 2 years now. i had to get rid of every single one of them because they were all addicted to heroin, i was addicted too, but got clean and cut off all contact with them to stay clean.

looking back on it, they were all different degrees of pieces of shit. only one of them was actually a good person, but he was an addict and i just couldn't be around him. he's clean now, i see him around sometimes, but it just isn't the same anymore, i'm sure he feels betrayed by what i did, but that's the price i had to pay to get straight.

i don't really care for people in general anymore, so i don't want or need friends. no one would want to deal with me anyway
>>
>>25229094
That's pretty cool anon. Sounds like the sort of thing that leads to regularly hanging out. I'm sure it'll go splendidly and you'll make good friends. Try not to worry too much.
>>
Failed normie here. Used to have a large circle of friends and then cut contact with everyone one by one because I'm bipolar like that. I get a bit excited seeing a text but it's usually from my parents, and I haven't went out with anyone to do anything for the past 3 years. Feels bad man.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.