[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If everyone really loves Asian girls why is it everyone roasts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 540x360
If everyone really loves Asian girls why is it everyone roasts me and makes fun of me for liking kpop in real life?

I tried to show my family some kpop stuff today and they made fun of it the whole time. I got so mad I went outside and cried.
>>
>>25228233
Who is this everyone?
You could barely get fucking two people in a room to agree on anything let alone everyone 9 billion people gtfo op
>>
>>25228315
Are you asking me who makes fun of me for liking kpop?
>>
>>25228233
AHAHAHAHA FAGGIT BANNANA!!!
>>
File: image.png (101 KB, 326x345) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101 KB, 326x345
>>25228363
Stop bullying me anon
>>
Liking asian girls is massively over inflated on the internet largely because the internet is used mostly by betas and nerds. Note that online dating is in fact part of online.

In real life their popularity is less than stellar, I've had a thing for asian girls since childhood and no matter the friend group, no matter the age or environment I would always be the only one, many find them disgusting to my surprise.
>>
If everyone really loves white girls why is it everyone roasts me and makes fun of me for liking Britney Spears in real life?

I tried to show my family some Britnet Spears stuff today and they made fun of it the whole time. I got so mad I went outside and cried.
>>
>>25228546
i just think it connects us / exposes us to people we wouldnt see in our general location.
>>
>>25228637

In certain areas sure, but I live in NYC which is diversity central.
>>
>>25228584
Most of my family likes American pop stars like Rihanna and Katy perry. The insults were very racially charged.
>>
>>25228668
liking rihanna and katy perry also makes you a little bitch anon
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 496x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 496x444
> tfw asian girlfriend sucking my dick
>>
>>25228693
I guess I'm a little bitch because I like both
>>
>>25228233
>I tried to show my family some kpop stuff today and they made fun of it the whole time. I got so mad I went outside and cried.
never change /r9k/

I mean, get your shit together financially and socially, but never let the more conformist normies get to you.
>>
>>25228546
I tried showing them kpop boys and they just made fun of them for looking like women, I thought showing them the girls wold get a better response.
>>
>>25228653
i visited there

lot of hot asian chicks roaming about
>>
>>25228637
Most normies don't seriously use online dating sites. They make them for fun then forget they made a profile a few days later.
>>
>>25228854

Yep, and they're with all kinds of guys except indians.
>>
File: 1406106044002.jpg (142 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1406106044002.jpg
142 KB, 900x900
>tfw only want a qt azn gf, won't settle for anything else
>only non-asian girls approach me or show interest
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.