[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best penis size/shape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: GSkp71v.jpg (337 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
GSkp71v.jpg
337 KB, 2448x3264
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsThlMpMcf0
Are you 7" banana masterrace
Also reminder that when asked what their ideal size is its on average 7 or more.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=118&v=UCA3FJfFs20
>>
>>25228187
Wow, women actually want my 7x5 pencil dick?
>>
File: 1450143574902.png (147 KB, 559x355) Image search: [Google]
1450143574902.png
147 KB, 559x355
>>25228187
Don't worry anon, I'll still love you even if your dick isn't some 8 inch monster penis!

I'm a guy though. No woman will love you if your dick is little.
>>
>>25228211
None of the dicks made were pencils. And you have to remember those are 7" visible. Not bone pressed so you could probably add an extra inch to that. But at least if youre a banana youre inherently good at sex.
>>
>tfw 5,5 inch long 4,7 inch thickness
I'm the epitome of being average.
>>
>>25228317
OP here. Im actually 8". when I said 7" materrace I meant & and up because thats what the whores think are their ideal dicks.
>>
What about 7 by 6, is that any good
>>
>>25228481
>OP here. Im actually 8"
The other day, I thought to shove a big asian carrot up my butt during some play and only actually measured the thing after.

Apparently, my limit is somewhere around 7 inches. It wasn't the whole carrot. So I don't believe that any man anywhere naturally has more than that, because that is goddamn insane and would probably hurt most people who aren't size queens like myself.

Even if it's true, jesus christ, do not want more than once a month and you're gentler than I am
>>
>>25228541
are you a banana as well. If not enjoy having to eat a girl out for hours. Also just know that girls are fantasizing about 7" visible penises. So she'll be wishing you were a bit bigger if youre only 7" bone pressed.
>>
>>25228816
Youd be surprised. First time I had sex I had to stop because from reading so much hentai I thought I could force my way into the cervix. Literally ramming her cervix repetitively is a good way to get a girl to stop I learned.
>>
>>25228873
Truth be told, my own dick is **MAYBE** 5 inches, and the toys I use that feel/look really huge to me are not much longer. My favorite one is 6, and makes me feel like I'm really being pushed around inside. (in a good way, but still)

I'm not a tiny man, either, I'm average height and weight. Yeah, yeah, a girl's plumbing will be different, but still.
>>
File: image.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.png
339 KB, 680x680
>>25228187
>be me
>6'2
>white
>fit
>handsome face

>thin 6-incher

SO FUCKING CLOSE TO SUCCESS BUT ITS NOT ENOUGH RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.png (253 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
253 KB, 600x450
>tfw micropenis
>>
>>25228400
That's pretty much perfect size.
>>
>>25229170
How thin
>>
>>25228187
>preferring 7 inches
more like they believed their 6 inch chads who added an extra inch because women are bad with spatial awareness
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6358061
>>
You guys know length doesnt matter right? The only thing that matters is girth. I have a 4 incher but it's 6 around and I've never gotten any complaintes
>>
>>25229452
and im 6 incher but 4 around so IM FUCKED
>>
>>25229441
2bh the imperial system is terrible

same with using circumference instead of width, that shit is just dumb
>>
>>25228816
>>25229095
just gonna report this for furry
>>
>>25229441
Did you watch the second video. When asked to make their ideal cock out of clay it was 7 and up. This is visible as well. So pretty much 8" bone pressed are what they made.
>>
>>25229452
>You guys know length doesnt matter right?
>Women all make 7" penises
Kek. Length doesnt matter after a base length of 7.
>>
>>25229303
I feel you. To be fair, the "micropenis" in OP's picture isn't actually accurate. 2.5" length and below is micro, those of us with 2.5-3.75" technically have medically healthy penises.

Not much of a consolation though.
>>
>>25228187
Penises are for getting sperm in vaginas not pleasure, humans sucked so much that nature made us addicted to sex just to speed up our reproduction rates. The average dick is short because nature cared about making babies not wonens pleasure.
>>
>>25230603
>Penises are for getting sperm in vaginas not pleasure,
No anon. Penises are for controlling women. 8x6 banana here. I like banging a chick until she cant walk anymore and wobble off to her friends and they all praise my manliness. I mean sex feels nice and all but just knowing that shes brainwashed and will remember my dick and spread my legend feels good.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.