[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BORING FUCK >KV >gather all of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 13
File: kill me.jpg (73 KB, 525x386) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
73 KB, 525x386
WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BORING FUCK

>KV
>gather all of my energy to ask cute 6/10 girl from class out on a date
>she says yes
>start to freak out
>meet at a local coffee shop in the city
>can't hold her attention for more than 20 minutes and she leaves
>>
Going for coffee is something you do after you've already done the interesting thing you had planned.

Unless you're a middle-aged accountant who works seventy hours a week and only has time to socialize on lunchbreaks?
>>
>>25228348
I've never done something like this and I thought it would be a relaxed casual atmosphere for us to get to know each other.
>>
>>25228183
Because you don't do anything. You don't read books, you don't have a hobby, you don't have any unique skills or talents, you don't keep up with current events, and you probably don't even have a nice body.
>>
yup, its assburgers
>>
>>25228348
Eh? Not OP, but I figured it's the thing you do to gauge if you're willing to hang out with this person outside of class/work/whatever without going all-in on a real event where you can just have fun instead of concentrating on whether or not your latest bitchy whore is having a good time.
>>
>>25228388
I don't know how to get hobbies or skills. I'm tired all the time and nothing really interests me. I just consume media. I tried keeping the conversation going by asking about her but she was more introverted than I realized and it was pretty awkward.

My body is one of my only positive aspects, but I'm not gonna talk about lifting for an hour to a girl.
>>
>>25228442

First experiences colour how you're perceived, if your first meeting is tepid and unmemorable you'll be initially sorted into the corresponding category of person.
>>
>>25228471
>I don't know how to get hobbies or skills

Start doing something, get better at it, there you go. You can't just sit around watching or playing shit all day and expect to be interesting. You're just a boring as the girls who do nothing but watch netflix all day.
>>
>>25228520
This.

But at least he got some practice in him.
>>
>>25228601
>Start doing something
Oh, okay.
>>
>>25228654

Anon if you're going to be a fucking retard about it then nobody can help you. Pick a hobby. Start doing it or look up how to start.
>>
>>25228520
Same for her, though.

Why is it always the man's fault when a date goes sour? Why can't the girl be at all interesting? What are we, fucking court jesters for the female royalty? This is why I decided to go full gay instead of identifying as bi
>>
>>25228740
Because chivalry is dead except for the part where men must do all the lifting in a relationship.

Men have to impress, women merely have to be impressed.
>>
>>25228388
yeah OP talk about literature, women love that ;)
>>
>>25228718
What is YOUR hobby, might I ask?
>>
>>25228183
I feel your pain

I literally do not understand what people talk about.

I try to eavesdrop on normies' conversations but none of it ever seems applicable to me.

I guess I only have myself to blame for not only being a social autist but also being fucking stupid and boring
>>
>>25228183
>coffee shop
it doesn't work like that anon. you first have to be familiar with someone, THEN you ask them for a date.
>>
>>25228388
Not that guy, I have a lot of hobbies but I can never talk about them with anyone because they're too specialized and most people wouldn't find them interesting.
>>
>>25228388
>implying normies read books
>implying normies do anything other than drink, smoke, fuck, and work out
>implying normies accept hobbies that aren't bodybuilding/playing guitar/sportz
>>
>>25229066
this

normies only find a small range of hobbies to be interesting
>>
>>25229086
Those normies can get away with it because they're not socially inept and get invited to parties where totally wild stories are made.
>>
>>25228928
not him, but heres a list of hobbies off the top of my head (which I can do because I'm not a fucking retard)
>photography
>fitness
>art
>television
>literature
>film
>music
>DIY
>culinary arts
>vidya
>guns
>HAM radio
>acting
>wine
>cosplay
>knitting
>dance
>fashion
>homebrewing
>beekeeping
>magic
>origami
>sports
>worldbuilding
its not that fucking hard desu. you literally dont even have to leave 4chan to make a start on most of these.
>>
>>25228183
This is my ultimate fear, to the point where I've never even tried to be in this situation in the first place
>>
>>25228740
But anon, it IS equally her fault for being boring
>>
>>25230501
Well, OP has explicit interest in her. It's his job to prove himself.
>>
>>25228520
This is not completely true. First impressions matter only in some circumstances. What she'll remember most clearly is the last impression of you
>>
>>25228770
>men must do all the lifting in a relationship.
>Men have to impress, women merely have to be impressed
Someone unironically believes this...
>>
>>25230558
It really isn't. She still has to prove herself, too
>>
>>25229656
>listing random ass hobbies to feel superior on r-nine-fucking-kay
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>25230779
more than just someone m8, pretty much everyone
>>
File: file.png (398 KB, 520x358) Image search: [Google]
file.png
398 KB, 520x358
>>25230779
That's literally how society works. It's worked that way for hundreds of thousands of years. Men compete for women.
>>
>>25230923
No bro men raped womem until beta males started brainwashing alphas into thinking thats wrong.
>>
Reminder that calling robots "boring" and telling them to "get a hobby" is simply a shaming tactic and not real advice.
>>
>>25230885
Why, though? It's not true
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 498x594
>>25230923
But that's literally not how society works. Both men and women must compete for each other
>>
>>25228471
She sounds boring desu. I think you dodged a bullet OP.
>>
>>25230859
>completely missing the point because the implications hurt your ego
and this is why you'll be boring and stay alone
>>
>>25230953
>suggesting self-improvement is a shaming tactic
>real advice isn't real advice because I said so
>>
>>25228183
that's really scary anon. At least she said yes, that means you're not a monstrosity. You can try with other girls.
>>
>>25230972
But men have to initiate.
>>
>>25228740
Because you inviited her out, it's your responsibility to keep her entertained
>>
>>25230972
you seem toasty

Women don't compete. At least not like men do. Women have innate value. This is why they can sell their bodies to men and men can only (99% of the time) sell their own bodies to other men.
>>
>>25228183
>ask grill to hang out
>meet up at coffee shop
>she talks nonstop for like 3 hours
>fall asleep
>wake up
>she's gone
>>
>>25230972
men compete by puffing themselves up

women compete by putting others down
>>
>>25231019
Says who? I don't believe that's the case
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x620
>>25231029
It's equally her responsibility, it doesn't matter who asked who
>>
Anyone know how to be interesting and have the ability to talk to people properly? No one interacts with me anymore...
>>
>>25231031
>Women have innate value
They don't, though. Women are inherently worthless
>>
>>25231084
Society and the economy disagree.
>>
>>25231084
they have wombs retard
>>
dont worry, i let my autism fuck me over again on a date last week

>go on date with girl
>we are walking past a hill
>notice girl is not really interested in conversation
>remember reading about how girls like spontaneity in guys
>decide to roll down the hill
>tell her "watch this"
>run and jump and roll down the hill
>get up at the bottom and look up
>notice she has left

so i rolled down a hill for nothing
>>
>>25231120
So? That doesn't give them value
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 604x604
>>25231109
They don't, though. If anything they confirm it
>>
File: 1349562727743.gif (938 KB, 250x197) Image search: [Google]
1349562727743.gif
938 KB, 250x197
>>25231129
>necessary for the creation of life
>doesn't give them value
>>
>>25229086
i have news for you anon, playing guitar is as interesting to normies as being a pro yoyo guy.

Normies only think claiming they play guitar makes them cool, actually knowing how to play the thing is of no interest to them.
>>
>>25231066
Actually yes it does matter. If you invite someone out and you can't entertain them, then your just wasting their time
>>
>>25231161
T H I S

YOU ARE THE HOST

IF THEY WANTED TO ENTERTAIN YOU, THEY WOULD HAVE INVITED YOU SOMEWHERE
>>
>>25231150
But life doesn't have value, hence neither do they
>>
>>25228718
This threads inspiring me to learn guitar, FINALLY
I'M SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT MY DAD THINKS I'VE BEEN LEARNING THIS WHOLE TIME ;_;
HE EVEN GAVE ME A REALLY AWESOME GUITAR TOO
I DON'T WANNA BE AS RETARDED AS OP BUT I AM T B H
>>
File: file.png (170 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
file.png
170 KB, 367x500
>>25231193
>But life doesn't have value
>>
>>25231161
Well they're wasting my time for being equally as much of a boring fuck
>>
>>25230991
BUT M-MUH COMFORT ZONE
*throws fedora to the floor in a fit of rage*
>>
>>25231216
Then why did you invite someone who's boring?
>>
>>25231210
It doesn't, though
>>
>>25230982
yeah some girls need a man in order to drive their personality, so they can guage how to be so that he can like her. I know this because I pretend to be a girl on the internet sometimes
>>
File: 00.jpg (51 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
51 KB, 500x333
>>25231122
>rolls down hil
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 358x272
>>25231223
I didn't know she was boring until we did things, obviously
>>
>>25231216
>Well they're wasting my time for being equally as much of a boring fuck
No, they're not because you're the man. You want to fuck them and they don't necessarily want anything from you except maybe free coffee.

Either you entertain them an get rewarded (pussy), or they move on to the next guy.
>>
>>25231242
Why do you go out with people you don't know?
>>
File: file.png (300 KB, 588x730) Image search: [Google]
file.png
300 KB, 588x730
baka senpai why can't humanity just be like hyenas?
>>
>>25231277
>No, they're not because you're the man
So?
>>
>>25231277
>having this much of a cynical, simplistic view of human interactions

And people on /r9k/ honestly wonder why they're alone...
>>
>>25231296
>So?
You want to fuck them. In order to fuck the, you have to entertain/woo them. Stop whining and either accept that or just never get laid.

Whether or not it's fair doesn't matter. The world doesn't care about fairness.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>>25231278
To get to know them, obviously
>>
>>25231122
Holy shit, that's the funniest thing i've read all day.
If i were that girl i would have rolled down that hill with you, she takes herself too seriously.
She's not wife material.
>>
>>25231323
>cynical, simplistic view
This is r9k, so of course I'll keep it as simple as possible. Did you expect an essay detailing all the aspects of male-female social dynamics?
>>
>>25231277
>2015
>still unironically believing in Spooks such as sex roles
>>
>>25231057
>>25231057
Unless you're 6''2 Chad and rich, yes, dudes always initiate. Women are the genetic gatekeepers and unless they see a GENETICALLY SUPERIOR male you gotta make a move bruh. Trust me I'm a virgin.
>>
>>25231370
it doesn't matter if you believe in it

women believe in it
>>
>>25231326
>You want to fuck them.
And she wants to fuck me
>In order to fuck the, you have to entertain/woo them.
Then she should also be entertaining me
>>
>>25231338
You just want to know random people? Why?
>>
>>25231357
Fair enough, but you're still being too cynical. The way you described it makes it sound like you're paying her to have sex with you (even though I didn't pay for her coffee)
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 275x183
>>25231385
Well that's their loss, I guess
>>
>>25231398
>And she wants to fuck me
If she was desperate, she would have dealt with your autism.

The fact that she didn't means that she clearly didn't want to fuck you nearly enough for her to deal with your shit.
>>
>>25231398
NO

SHE IS GAUGING YOU
>>
>>25231398
Where did you get that from?
>>
>>25231428
>The way you described it makes it sound like you're paying her to have sex with you
No, you're literally qualifying to have sex with her. If you don't entertain her and demonstrate your social wit, she'll get bored and seek out men who *do* qualify.
>>
>>25231466
>girl accepts date
>obviously she wants to fuck
What do you think the purpose of all male to female interaction is?
>>
>>25231500
>obviously she wants to fuck
No, you retard. She doesn't know if she wants to fuck you yet. That's the whole point.
>>
>>25231500
If she just wanted to fuck then you could have just skipped the whole "going out" part
>>
>>25231564
If there's no physical attraction whatsoever girls would not say yes, retard. Everything between asking a girl out and sticking your dick inside her is for HER to justify it in the first place so society doesn't view her as a whore.
>>
>>25231627
>is for HER to justify it in the first place so society doesn't view her as a whore.
Even if it was that simple, then OP is still the one who has to entertain.

Either he shows her he's social apt, or she'll leave. This is just the harsh reality.
>>
>>25228183
Well, OP, I think this is probably because you put her, and any female you're attracted to, so high up on a pedestal that you're too nervous to actually let yourself talk freely to her, for fear of saying the wrong thing, so the instead of just talking naturally and having a good time, the conversation flows like this

>So... Do you like... our class?
>"Its... fine."
>Oh....
>How is your... day going so far?
>"Um. It's okay."
>Great!
>I see you got... irish breakfast, tea....
>"Oh yeah! It's my favorite! I know this is gonna sound so stupid but I *actually* first tried it in Dublin a few years ago, my dad surprised us with a trip to Ireland for spring break, it was so much fun!"
>Oh.... That's cool....

But your guess is as good as mine OP.
>>
>>25231285
>males will present their erections to females to show submission

That's some hot shit.

Matriarchy when?
>>
>>25231323
Since we're not in person and I can't actively discuss with you...
You're a faggot
>>
>>25231346
Had a guy do this for me once, I still love him to this day
>>25231122
ANON SHE WAS A BITCH YOU ROLLED DOWN A HILL BECAUSE YOU ARE SWEET.
>>
>>25228183
I can empathize with you OP. The only interests I have are body building, drugs, reading, and video games, all of which are hobbies with a mostly male population. FUCKING NORMIE WOMEN GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND TAKE SHROOMS WITH ME REEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1445206867276.png (60 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445206867276.png
60 KB, 1000x1000
>>25228183
>get my first tinder match
>able to hold a short but nice conversation with her
>realize im about to run out of things to say
>ask if she wants to hang out sometime
>I pick her up at her place and it turns out she looks a lot better than her tinder profile pics made her seem
>drive around while we smoke a small joint and decide on getting a bit of coffee.
>it's only 8:00 when we are finished with our coffee/conversation
>ask her what's next
>we decide to go for a walk through the park/downtown
>she's actually leaning into me and giving me some affection as we walk and talk together
>none of that happened, I stare blankly at the computer screen with this fantasy in front of me in text form in a drunken haze
>I struggle to complete the captcha
>>
I have the same problem. I can't hold "light" conversations with people. I can only complain about and analyze things, which is apparently the same thing as being "insecure" which in turn is a turn off. Very annoying.
>>
>>25228183
This entire thread is a betafag suckfest.
>>
The longer posts in this thread are exactly what got me hooked on the first iteration of /r9k/. Most anons won't listen but reading these kinds of things has helped me immeasurably.
>>
>>25232520
This entire board is. Just leave.
>>
>>25231122
that date really went downhill
>>
>>25231889
Sucks for you, since your fantasy is entirely realistic if you aren't completely hideous or autistic. I would know, since I was a 23yo kissless virgin at the start of the year and ended up fulfilling multiple "possible" fantasies I dreamed up in the shower over the last few years. I'm still a virgin, but I've managed to talk my way into being somewhat intimate with a girl twice now.

Oh, and alcohol helps. Just make sure you leave your troubles far away from the bottle, or else there's a chance that'll come out instead of normal conversation.
>>
You guys should just do what I do and be so ugly, boring, and scared, that you never approach women in the first place!
>>
>>25231019
>women compete with men for men

No.
>>
>meet at a local coffee shop in the city
most beta thing I've ever heard
>>
>>25233195
where would you go for a first date, captain chad?
>>
>>25233195
That's literally what everyone on this planet does for a casual get-to-know meet-up.
Moron.
>>
>>25233313
either the mall or olive garden, something classy, not a beta as fuck cofee shop.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.