[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHE CRUELLY DUMPED ME THEN WENT OFF TO ITALY AND HAD THE HAPPIEST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8
SHE CRUELLY DUMPED ME THEN WENT OFF TO ITALY AND HAD THE HAPPIEST TIME OF HER LIFE AND GODDAMNIT IM STILL SO MAD
SHE DIDN'T DESERVE SUCH HAPPINESS
SHE SAID THE HARDEST THING SHE EVER HAD TO DO WAS GOING HOME, NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME, NO, COMING HOME FROM FUCKING VACATION
IM SO FUCKING MAD
>>
Still deriving your sense of self worth from someone else. You'll always be beta.
>>
AHHH FUCK WHY CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING HORRIBLE AND HAVE GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO THEM AHHHHHHH
>>
let it all out, also fuck some shit up, hopefully her
I want You to live with the awareness of her misery hahahahaa
>>
File: 1409517613375.png (83 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
1409517613375.png
83 KB, 367x202
FUCK WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SPECIAL AND SHE THREW ME AWAY WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE

GAAAAHHH I WANT TO RAIL SOME COKE AND GET DRUNK BUT I CANT EVEN GET LIQOUR CAUSE THE STORES CLOSED I WANT TO BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF HER BUT CANT CAUSE LAW FUUUUCCCKKKKKK
>>
FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK IM SO ANGRY BUT THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT I HATE THIS FEELING WHY WONT IT GO AWAY
>>
>>25228670
Make something happen yourself, family. Do you own a firearm?
>>
ah man she sucks one day she's gonna be lonely and regret leaving someone who cared about her desu
>>
>tumblr

you get what you deserved mi familia :-) also gtfo normie cuck!! no one cares about you, your gf never did that's for sure! lol
>>
i know that feel familia

just happened to me

the way they tell you they love and and then do this shit a few days later is so sickening.
>>
>>25228741
No
I'm going on a 3 week road trip this winter to Miami and new Orleans but fuck she savagely broke my heart then got to go study in Italy for three months and have this beautiful romantic experience in the birthplace of Western culture while I was losing my mind with a broken heart trying to just function
Now she's this worldly fucking cosmopolitan traveler who got to forget about all the nights we held each other for Claudio
I'm so sick of life not having any fairness
The worst part is she doesn't think she did me wrong she fucking thinks she was the one who got burned
I hope the trip will help me forget but Florida and Mississippi are hardly fucking culturally important and exotic and adventurous
>>
>>25228953
Fuck you I stored all my reaction pics on a dump on my tumblr cause my phone was full
>>
>>25228967
Tbqh, the trip won't help that much. Even though you will be in a different place, you will still picture her being there with you or thinking about all the Italian dick she took in those months. The only way to feel justified is to get /revenge/. Do something to her so horrible that you feel like it was equal to the pain she put you through.
>>
>>25228958
It's truely horrifying how can someone do that? And the only answer I can think of is that romantic love doesn't really exist, that the whole time I was fooled and living a lie
>>
It's a tough realization but this is how all women are inside. I've been in a similar situation too though I was lucky in that it was not in such a longterm commitment so I didn't suffer too long.
Many have felt this feel.
Don't let it cripple you, let it empower you. Now you know how Chad was born. Be reborn as Chad too. Make her know regret and make women pay for their vile nature.
>>
>>25229039
that basically how I feel

she was literally asking me about marriage and telling me how much she loved me 2 days before telling me it wasn't going to work between us. within a week she was going out and drinking several times a week.

she went from apparently "homely girl" who lived with me to turbo slut in record time
>>
>>25229030
I put her nudes online and she saw. After that I had an investigator come have a little chat with me. Aside from dirty looks and spitting in her path next time I see her I'm afraid that's the most revenge I'll get.
>>
Have you ever been to Rome yourself? It's the most beautiful city, you'd forget everything if you went there, too, so it's only natural what happened to your girl.

If she acts like that it's obvious she wasn't the one for you, stop acting like she was that important, go travel yourself and have some fun. Meet girls, use tinder wherever you go.
>>
>>25229074
UUUGGGGGHHHH I know! When we got together she was shy and crippled by anxiety and I was there trying to help her be brave. Then she gets some confidence and oh, wow, her new friends mean so much more
I found out she had all these guy friends I never heard about
I had my positivity sucked up and stolen by this moody self righteous emotional vampire
>>
When shit happens to me I go to my favourite abandoned building in the old industrial part of town and fuck shit up!!! Kick down walls smash windows, just hit things!! Usually have a few beers as well. It'll get better familia
>>
>robots wonder why women would rather travel abroad than stay with some vengeful, hateful prick who probably treated them like shit in the first place
>>
>>25229155
IM TOO POOR I WILL NEVER SEE ROME

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK

she ruined my interest in the Roman empire man
I'm even 1/4th Italian and now I can't even think about anything Italian without feeling rage
>>
>>25228025
At least she wasn't your oneitis.
>>
>>25229079
Post them, give us something to hate.
>>
File: IMG_20151114_140528.jpg (113 KB, 720x770) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_140528.jpg
113 KB, 720x770
>>25229221
I got used motherfucker
>>
>>25228741
don't do this. fuck off. you're an idiot and really irresponsible if you think you can deal with us like this.

>>25228670
rationalise. it will help you a lot - this is just a biologically wired human response to stimuli, the second largest sector of our brain is dedicated to making us feel like this, the only larger one is dedicated to helping us override by looking at the situation from a different perspective and understanding that its really not tragically bad. I've been in your situation quite a few times and from my experience, you don't want that coke, you don't want that vodka and you definitely don't want those valiums. Go for a walk. Draw something in incredible detail. Watch a Ted talk. Do anything productive to distract yourself and know that with every day you're becoming a better, more varied and more valued person. Even if you don't, just keep it in mind the significance of time; in about a year you won't care about this at all, none of these events and none of your tragedies really matter because its all a cyclical pattern of emotion that just sets itself on repeat throughout your life. Again, rationalise with the knowledge that you're on a marathon not a sprint, and cherish the fact that you're getting to feel emotions - after all, it doesn't last forever.
>>
>>25229239
I deleted them to help me forget, got too hard to see them on my phone
They still exist on 7chan and new fap chan
>>
>>25228985
>having a tumblr at all

you aren't fooling anyone normalfag
>>
>>25229310
link us
>>
>>25229276
is this a serious reaction image response?
>>
>>25229277
This is good advice, thank you, I know it to be true, then I think about how if these cherished moments could easily be wiped away, if I'm already starting to forget, that none of it matters, that I could meet a great girl who wants me and it wouldn't matter, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it because one day that connection will die and mean nothing
And then I'm just FUUUUUCCKKKK and I hear screaming in my head
>>
>SHE CRUELLY DUMPED ME
how cruelly?

Are you just a thin-skinned faggot or was it your fiance of 5 years and she sent you pictures of her in bed with your best friend?
>>
>>25229360
Had an investigator come talk to me f a m. I'd love to give them all to you with her phone number but the game is up.
>>
>tfw she left to california to start her business that I helped her start
>tfw she was cheating on my with her ex
>tfw she's stuck in virginia living with family still trying to get pity money from venture charities while she works shitty part time jobs

lmao. Karma's a bitch, never forget that
>>
File: Mgs_92a0cc_5663687.png (327 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
Mgs_92a0cc_5663687.png
327 KB, 456x810
>>25228127
based. /thread
>>
>>25228025

Get the fuck over it bro, girls aren't that special and there are plenty more where she came from.

Is this your first and only girlfriend or something?
>>
>>25229412
Asks for a short break
Proceedes to start referring to me as her ex and talking about how exciting it is that she's getting attention from guys
Ask her wtf?
"We are not together Anon"
I get mad
"I always intended to come back but after seeing how you can be I don't know, if you love someone you should keep on loving them even if your hurt"
I tell her about how fucking disrespectful this is
For a year she spends minimal time with me, always choosing her friends (who don't like me) over me
Ignores me when I see her in public while she's with them
Yet comes over late at night to fuck me and swear she loves me
I keep telling her this is fucked up and she needs to earn my trust back and spend time with me if she wants this to work
She keeps telling me I need to give her time alone if I want it to work
Have a massive fight one day when I tell her I miss her and get a stock "OK" response
She says she doesn't want to talk to me until she gets home from Italy and she loves me and hopes this will give us time to cool off
I tell her there is no fucking way that will work and it is so disrespectful to leave me hanging and wondering
Tell her I'll hate her for it
She starts sobbing
We agree to talk in two weeks
By that time she's fucked a "friend" (she was a virgin when we got together, there was blood)
I can't understand how she can treat me this way
She laughs at me and tellse to fuck off and won't explain
I push for an explanation or at least for her to tell me to my face that she doesn't love me
She tells me both that she loves me and that she will contact the authorities if I continue
>>
>>25229500
Was my first love. I know it means nothing now, but I'm still fucked up.
>>
>>25229500
having hope then getting cucked never feels any less shitty.
>>
>>25228025

every since she left the city
she got a reputation for herself?
she started dressing less and going out more?
>>
>>25229668

So you're a beta loser with oneitis.

Get a fucking grip man because right now you are deserving everything you get.
>>
>>25229155
Been to Rome twice. It's good for like 5 days TOPS but other than that, it's boring, overpriced and fuck all to eat there as well.
>>
>>25229368
Yes bitch
Original comment
>>
>>25229711
I don't have oneitis cause ive fucked several other chicks since then and have no faith in any future bitch I meet actually caring about me and being loyal but this has fucked me up
So unless you actually have advice on how to get a grip, FUCK OFF
>>
>>25229686

And how old are you exactly?

Your notion of love is really fucking juvenile and unless you are still in high school it sounds like you have no self respect.

Getting really angry is juvenile as fuck too. What are you going to do, shoot up a school? Come the fuck on man.
>>
>>25229711
Like how the fuck can you NOT see how disrespectful that was to do to me?????

I should've realized anyone who would drop me with the expectation to just pick me up again didn't really love me. That was my real mistake.
>>
>>25229759
23. And how the fuck would you know?
>>
File: hawk-versus-snake.jpg (96 KB, 408x550) Image search: [Google]
hawk-versus-snake.jpg
96 KB, 408x550
>>25229759
>>25229711
>>25229412
>>25229368
>>25229344
>>25229221
UUIIGGGGHHHHHH FUCK YOU WHITEKNIGHT FAGGOTS I WOULD BEAT YOU AND HER WITH A CLUB IF I COULD
>>
>>25229815

Because you keep talking about "love" like it's a real thing. All women are the fucking same bro, if you aren't giving them fun and attention at all times they will get it somewhere else, especially if they're hot. Like, do you think she's crying on the internet right now or laying around sighing and thinking of you? No, she's texting her friends and guys she has lined up because she's not the innocent angel YOU made her out to be. YOU projected onto her that she was the one, and even though it's obvious she's not, YOU are still holding onto that delusion.

Just chalk it up to experience and go smash some pussy or jerk off or something. Nobody thinks you are a big tough man for getting mad and punching walls and they will think you are a whiny pussy if you keep romanticizing. You must simply let it go.
>>
>>25229958
I know all of those things bro. I came to all of those conclusions on my own.
BUT IT WONT GET OUT OF MY HEAD
despite the things I've done to better myself and forget and the girls I've fucked its stuck in my head, and its overwhelming that what I thought was true was a lie, that no woman will really care about a man
>>
>>25228025

I challenge /r9k/ to find a story with the genders reversed.

And this is all the proof you need women do not feel love.
>>
FUUUUCK SHE SAID SHE LOVED ME AND WE'D MAKE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP WORK

THEN WE DIDNT LOL

shut up OP get over it there are more women than men on the planet find a new one and try again. You'll waste years of your life wallowing in self pity if you don't just learn to let shit go.
>>
>>25230130

Yeah man it's not easy to accept one bit. Do what you have to do to get it all out of your system, but please do not sabotage your future over this slut any further by saying or doing regretful things.
>>
File: 1419045958733.png (16 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1419045958733.png
16 KB, 530x444
>>25230217
Based. Thank-you to you and the others in this thread who lended support rather than call me a pussy for having feelings. Merry fucking Christmas Anon.
>>
>>25230202
I'm letting go but no fucking way am I trying again. Ill fuck em but never trust them. I'll never let another woman do this to me.
>>
>>25228025
Are you me from three years ago ?

My ex gf came to visit me for a month, cried about going home, went home anyway then dumped me by phone and went to Parma for a week
>>
>>25230446

You will eventually
Don't focus on the relationship aspect for s while. Just have fun. Eventually one will fit and you'll lock it down and live the normie life.
>>
>>25230527
No man, I won't. One will never "fit" because I know now that women just cannot be trusted and what the fuck is the point of having a "relationship" with someone you can't be yourself with (I.e. all women)

>inb4 judging all women off of one bad experience
All of them before and after her were snakes this was just the worst
>>
>>25230783
You're hurt and I get it but you'll come around OP

Feel better buddy and I hope you have a merry Christmas. Don't give up hope because of some bitch
>>
>>25228967
> im going on vacation for three weeks boohoo
Get fucked
>>
>>25229221
>robots
Quit generalizing, normie scum.
>>
>>25230783
Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her. You actual cuck.
>>
>>25230831
Well thanks man merry Christmas to you too

>>25230872
Hopefully I will get fucked

>>25230878
How did you know I do this...
>>
>>25230874
Everyone has a different definition
>>
>>25230952
You shouldn't be here, you fucking normie, go cry on Facebook
>>
>>25228917
Agree happened to me about 3 years bitch started to cry for me to come back
>>
>>25228025
I can tell you something about women anon, women need to know they are necessary. If he's having such a good experience after dumping you and they just see you fucked up and shit, they'll just feel like they made the best decision.
Nothing fucks up a girl more than you being able to be happy even after all that shit, if she sees that you're getting out of the hole she put you into she will go nuts and probably will try to get to you again or just get you inside that hole again.
That's how their fucking minds work, fuck women
>>
>>25231611
Im going to have to cross paths with her when I return to school in the spring and I've been torn between spitting in her path and giving her the death glare and just walking by like its nothing. She got a no contact order against me "for her protection" so I can't talk to her and I know on some level she is scared of me
She still doesn't understand the problem with her behavior
>>
>>25231883
Well I can only tell you to not give her attention, just keep going. I know you won't forget what she did and it's ok I guess, just let that shit go. You'll get better over time, I can assure you that
>>
>>25231883

>spitting in her path and giving her the death glare
>She got a no contact order against me "for her protection" so I can't talk to her and I know on some level she is scared of me
>She still doesn't understand the problem with her behavior

Urgh, I am so fucking sorry I ever said I felt bad for you. You sound like such a stupid nigger. I have no love for women as a whole but I have even less for you.

You aren't tough, and all of this shit is just a pathetic attempt to stay relevant to her. I hope to god that you kill yourself.
>>
>>25228025
You should smoke weed about it. Merry Christmas!
>>
File: live for yourself.jpg (28 KB, 823x166) Image search: [Google]
live for yourself.jpg
28 KB, 823x166
>>25228025
filename related you miserable piece of shit
>>
>>25231883
>She got a no contact order against me
The fuck did you do?
>>
I know it seems like you'll never get over this shit, OP, but you will.

Ignore her and cut all contact. Force every thought of her out of your mind. You WILL eventually care as little as she does about you.

THEY DO THIS ON PURPOSE. THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK AND THEY WANT THE EGO BOOST OF YOU OBSESSING OVER THEM FROM AFAR. Don't give the piece of shit cunt the satisfaction. You WILL feel the same way about another girl again. On some level you know this, even if your first thought is "no, she's special, she's the only one I'll ever REALLY love for realsies!" Bullshit faggot. That's what your brain is trying to convince you of, because it still thinks you're a caveman with 5 more years to live so it wants you to do whatever the fuck it takes to get your babymaker back.

Just ignore her. Stop stalking her goddamn social media. Get laid if you can. As a random idiot on the Internet you've never met, I absolutely 101% promise you that I was once exactly, EXACTLY where you are now, and that it absolutely goes away. I can also guarantee you 110% that the most humiliating moment in your entire life will be when you try talking to her, and end up being passive aggressive or obsessive, while every little minute thing she does (responds slowly, doesn't respond at all to some elaborate message, etc.) is absolutely crushing for you.

I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WON'T CARE. JUST WAIT IT OUT. Don't give the cunt the satisfaction.
>>
>>25232148
Fuck you faggot why you saying that shit?
>>
>>25232351
Put her nudes on line f a m
>>
>>25232534

Because you are obsessing over a cunt and acting like a tough guy on the internet. She doesn't care about you and you are trying SO hard to make her care by acting like a fucking tool.

It's too late for you bro, if she has a restraining order against you then everyone knows you are a fucking creep already. Have a nice new year. :)
>>
>>25232577
I'm not acting like a tough guy I'm fucking upset
She got a restraining order cause I called her out on her shitty behavior and she wouldn't take responsibility for treating me badly
She should fucking care because we went through a lot together
Pls kill yourself white knight you are not holier than thou
>>
>>25232417
God tier advise if I've ever seen some. Humiliating part in particular is especially true.
>>
good god you are such a whiny little bitch
>>
>>25233340
Blow me f a m
>>
>>25232417
You're the hero we need, anon
>>
File: 1440189120284.jpg (60 KB, 794x320) Image search: [Google]
1440189120284.jpg
60 KB, 794x320
Well Normie how does it feel to be cucked?
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.