[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >invest a lot of time, love, care, money into my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: large.jpg (28 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
28 KB, 416x700
>Be me
>invest a lot of time, love, care, money into my gf
>still whilst working really hard to not come across overbearing
>even don't text sometimes just to make distance
>but still be there for her all the time
>it's christmas eve today
>ask if she would sleep over at my house
>she's going to a friends house to sleep over instead
>what the fuck.jpg
>because she's going to her friends house to sleep over means we can't sleep over for another year (her parents are nazis)
>she doesn't tell me any reason and I don't ask
>if i ever did call her out on it she would ignore me

why do I bother, I miss class and work for this bitch and she has never done the same for me. She would never sacrifice jack shit for me, I mean I know she never asked me to, but what the fuck man, does she have no sense of loyalty or like just love in general. Fuck this christmas feel.
>>
Chad is really gonna enjoy her sweet body tonight, OP.
>>
>>25227742
>does she have no sense of loyalty or like just love in general

That's a bingo
Congratulations, you just found out women are shit
>>
>her parents are nazis
Did she tell you this or did they?

>>25228036
This.
>>
she's probably cucking you man

remember this is what women think

alpha fucks
beta bucks
>>
>>25227742
>time, love, care, and money for my gf

Beta as fuck

Especially
>money

Jesus dude stop being a cuck, real talk. Women want alphas who don't care about their feelings. I'm not even memeing. You don't have to treat them like shit but you can't be "sensitive" and let them see that you care about their feelings
>>
File: unnamed(2).jpg (102 KB, 720x534) Image search: [Google]
unnamed(2).jpg
102 KB, 720x534
Ditch her. If she doesn't wanna spend the night with you the one night you can, she doesn't give and just takes, and would rather take up with her "friends" on Christmas day, she'd just end up making a good first wife, so you're better to make her a good ex GF.
>>
>>25228036
>>25228660
>>25228676
you shitstains need to get off this board tbqh

sucks OP, I don't know that feel for obvious reasons tbqh but I can understand it sucks
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.