[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"The most dangerous creation of any society is the man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: f0982jf.jpg (106 KB, 462x260) Image search: [Google]
f0982jf.jpg
106 KB, 462x260
>"The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." --James A. Baldwin
/r9k/ proves this statement false. How many of you would say that you have nothing to lose in life? Why haven't you gone out and done something? Steal drugs, do stunts, rob banks. What's stopping you?
>>
>>25227575
Because we are smart you idiot, we anticipate getting raped by Jamarcus.
>>
>>25227609
this

we have our anal virginities to loose
>>
>>25227575
>nothing to lose

I wish I believed in free will. I wish I believed people can chose to live the life they want to lead. I wish I believed self-determination. I wish I believed people are in charge of their lives.

Because if I believed that, I would be free to kill myself, trusting that all my unfinished business would fix itself, because people whom I want to have a good life would manage to achieve it under their own will, after all, eventually. But I am going to burden no one with responsibility -- I know that if I want to see something done, I cannot blame others' free will -- I must ensure it myself.
>>
Cause a gun can stop a man with nothing to lose.
>>
>>25227575
plenty of mass shootings are done by people with nothing left to lose, most people here still have family at least.
>>
>>25227575

Risk:Reward

While my life is indeed miserable, it could always get more miserable.
>>
>>25227609
this, there's still a lot to lose when facing modern judicial systems

also not everyone in here is that badly off in the first place. in fact, I'd wager that a lot of robots are outright spoiled and have LOTS to lose.
>>
File: cat1.png (160 KB, 270x264) Image search: [Google]
cat1.png
160 KB, 270x264
>>25227575
>Why haven't you gone out and done something? Steal drugs, do stunts, rob banks. What's stopping you?

So this...is autism.

Interesting.
>>
>>25227575
I have an online friend and roof over my head. That's worth a lot to me.

Maybe I could go to jail and have it better there. They have roofs, and maybe I could make a real friend there. It's the "what if I don't" that stops me. Also the fear of death.
>>
robots truly are a threat not unlike ISIS to american citizens

should be rounded up and placed in internment camps
>>
>>25227575
>/r9k/ proves this statement false.

Most people here are twenty-something college guys or recent graduates.

You don't know anything about life if you think that these are the kind of people who have nothing left to lose.
>>
>>25227575
the truth is, most of us have something to lose, even if we can't appreciate it yet
life may be dogshit, but it could be more dogshit tbqh
and even if I tell myself that I will an hero before it all goes to shit for real, I probably still wont manage
>>
>>25227575
prison is bad
>>
>>25229109
in prison you have no privacy when you want to shit

hearing about that is what straightened me up
>>
>>25227575
Although I feel like I have nothing to lose, I also feel like I have nothing to gain; so I just do nothing.
>>
>>25228667
A lot of /r9k/ is high-school dropout NEETS, myself included.
>>
File: 1450060188670.jpg (600 KB, 740x960) Image search: [Google]
1450060188670.jpg
600 KB, 740x960
>>25227648

haha u prolly expected a lot of replies to this >thought out post

nigger get off these boards nobody likes to read paragraphs.
Watch me shitpost Pete and get more replies than you.
>>
>>25229205
>A lot of /r9k/ is high-school dropout NEETS, myself included.

That's different then of course.

But even when you're a NEET who is under 30 and doesn't have to worry about being homeless soon but a family that supports you - you have something to lose.
>>
>Why haven't you gone out and done something? Steal drugs, do stunts, rob banks. What's stopping you?

I drove home like I was playing Forza today and told myself that if a cop tried to pull me over he'd have to chase me down.

In all seriousness I'm waiting for someone to start the omega (not beta) rebellion.
>>
>>25229236
kill me PETE

original comment robot
>>
>>25227575
We always have something to lose. Some of us didn't realise that and do stupid shit.
>>
>>25229236
Kill me, Pete.

Original fucking comment please do not steal
>>
>>25227655
Schools,churchs and hospitals doesn't have any guns :')
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.