[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, robots. Are you even just a little gay? How far could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1450239916109.jpg (88 KB, 573x578) Image search: [Google]
1450239916109.jpg
88 KB, 573x578
Be honest, robots. Are you even just a little gay? How far could you go with an attractive guy?

No one's necessarily saying anything about bottoming. You could meet a 10/10 Chad who wants nothing more than to worship your cock without ever asking you to reciprocate. Would you take him up on his offer?
>>
The only man I'd do anything gay with is Tom Welling.
>>
My complete lack of contact with women and loneliness made me fall in live with one of my two friends (i guess it's love). Thinking of him feels good and i want to make him happy whatever it takes. I don't lust after him though, no sexual fantasies.

Should i tell him? I don't think he'll cut me off, we're just too good of a friends, but he might look at me differently.
Pls respond
>>
Is it gay to want friendship from attractive males?

Like I was attractive guys to want to hang out with me and go places.
>>
>>25227538
sounds hella gay, why does their looks matter if you're just hanging out?
>>
I'm a straight manlet and I kinda want to get fucked in the ass by a huge guy with my feet behind my head
>>
I'm unironically a homosexual, AMA
>>
I used to think I might be bisexual but honestly guys do nothing for me. I can find them attractive but in an objective way, not in a romantic or sexual way. At all.
>>
I'm totally straight. I can barely even fap to traps.
>>
Nope. I would just feel disgusted with myself if some Chad sucked me off.

>>25227528
yeah, I wouldnt.
>>
>>25227431

>the current year
>people still being so fucking conceited that they think they're worthy of another persons affection and touch
>>
>>25227550
Maybe we will get more attention from girls.
>>
>>25227597
(Cont) Ever since middle I've had this a attractive guy friend that many girls wanted and I was like a sidekick too, in high school it was a different guy but same story. When I turned 21 I also met this guy I would follow around and try to emulate. Once I got a gf I stopped hanging out with his because he still went out and partied but now that we have broken up I'm lonely and I miss that life.
>>
>>25227528
Can anyone relate? Any advices? It hurts to keep it in me
>>
I would probably suck a cute trap's fem cock but I don't find cis men attractive and have no desire to suck their masculine cocks.
>>
>>25227762
Unless you are 100% gay and ready for the hate, don't do it.
>>
>>25227431
a little gay. wouldnt kiss a man, even if it was one of those male models r9k always posts. i mean yeah they are attractive, but i wouldnt cuddle/kiss/anal sex or anything like that with any man. nor would i want my dick sucked by a guy. however i do want to suck/get face fucked by a huge-ass cock (non-black); ideally a gloryhole situation would be best. and i still have every desire to kiss/fuck girls and be with them
>>
>>25227762
I'm in a similar situation, except I also have sexual fantasies about him.
I haven't said anything direct because I'm pretty sure he's straight and would be weirded out by either a confession of a sexual advance.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.