[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: Tinder.jpg (25 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Tinder.jpg
25 KB, 1252x1252
>Make a Tinder
>Like every single girl for over two months
>No matches that aren't bots
Is this a certification that I'm ugly as fuck?
>>
>>25227402
Yes.

I hope this post helps
>>
probably. it could be something on your profile though, or something with the photos themselves. post your profile and we'll tell you what's wrong with you.
>>
>>25227402
You don't even get validation-matches?
That's a bad sign.
>>
>>25227402
Eh, really it's just confirmation that your profile is shit not necessarily that you're ugly
>>
>>25228059
I got matches with no profile, albeit fugly sluts and single mums. Nobody reads that shit.
>>
>>25227402
nah mate, yo just need tko find my right gtl
dorry if my emglish is shit I rwally pissed right now and keyboards are fucking compkicated
>>
>Get matches
>They don't respond

I'm not a 20/10 ripped white chad so I guess I'm out of luck.
>>
File: whatgives.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
whatgives.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>>25228322
>Girl has no intention of talking to you
>Swipes right any way
This really posts my pepes.
>>
>300 matches in 5 months

feels good
>>
>>25228589

And here's Chad, here to gloat. Like a highschooler smugly grinning when he beats 3rd graders at a multiplication exam
>>
File: -03.jpg (23 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
-03.jpg
23 KB, 400x388
I've had tinder for like 2 weeks, only got 3 matches, two fat girls who never bothered to send a me a message and a bot. Haven't had a match since.

I'm average as fuck.
>>
>>25228511
Validation my nigga. It's crack to these hoes.
>>
Like a few said, your profile is most likely shit. Consider that you are building an advertisement brochure of yourself. Use a DSLR and take flattering photos. Use filters and photo effects. Have a nice hair style and keep yourself well groomed and dressed.

Another thing to consider is that the algorithm has been changed. I've been using the service for about a year now and haven't changed shit with my profile. In the beginning, I'd get about five matches a day easily. Now I get maybe one per week if I'm lucky. I haven't made the effort to improve my profile.
>>
>>25228691

How? Validated by us? Robots? What value does that have? If she matches with Chad, sure show your friends, but what do you gain from matching with one of us?
>>
Is 2 to 3 matches a day ok?
>>
>>25228727

shut the fuck up dude
>>
>>25228511
>This really posts my pepes
Where did you get this?
>>
Alright how much of a chance is that a psycho bitch that seems me on tinder google me and finds my FB profile and tells my gf I'm on there?

I like the validation but I always delete my profile in under 24 hours.

Last time I left my profile there for more than a few hours I matched with the hottest 19 year old Australian that was traveling in my area and was leaving in a few hours. She looked really smart as well judging by her profile and it still haunts me that I never talked to her.
>>
File: 54.jpg (107 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
107 KB, 800x850
OP as a fellow ugly, i won't sugarcoat it like the retarded faggots in here. Yes you are ugly. Ugly and shouldn't be trying online dating.

I am ugly as well and learned my lesson long ago.
>>
It probably has a lot to do with where you live too guys
>>
>>25228773

Honestly I don't know,
>>
I always believed that online dating was just the same as any social situation but even more shallow as the only thing one can do to present their self is their looks. The good get flocked by those below them in an attempt to increase their own social standing and those at the bottom just get shat on by anyone above to make them self feel better. It's just human nature, nothing will ever change that all we can do is either avoid the system altogether or disguise who we are.
>>
>>25228773

Very surprised this msg hadn't been used yet.
>>
File: fdgfdg.jpg (12 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
fdgfdg.jpg
12 KB, 241x230
>>25228841
You act like it's not the same in real life as well, you denial living stupid faggot. Looks always mattered and were held up highly.

Women are shallow be it online or real life.
>>
>>25228789
>Last time I left my profile there for more than a few hours I matched with the hottest 19 year old Australian that was traveling in my area and was leaving in a few hours. She looked really smart as well judging by her profile and it still haunts me that I never talked to her.
I've matched with the occasional hot girl. You get your hopes up, and message them, and then they never reply. I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>25228819

You know it's good, stop being a compliment fishing faggot

>>25228844

I am too man
>>
File: ff.png (200 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
200 KB, 396x385
>>25228886

This a million times. I believe it must be a prank or someone took their phone and liked us on purpose.
>>
>>25228722
I honestly can't tell you because I'm not a woman. But all I know is any validation is good validation.
>>
>>25228897

But I've seen tinder chads getting hundreds of matches in a week...

The only possible explanation is that 2-3 is a bad number
>>
>>25228794
OP here, so what are my options then?
Am I designated to die alone?
>>
>>25228886

I got multiple matches very fast (I think I reached 7 or 8 when leaving it on for a while, I usually just go on for a few minutes and get a couple matches from the people who are active at the time before killing it off). I just unmatch everyone as soon as the notification hits because I'm a pussy. But that girl I kept for long enough to see that she actually flew back before I deleted my profile again (must have been on for like 16 hours or so I believe).
>>
>>25228858
Can you read?

"same as any social situation"
"more shallow"

Women like a guy who can read you know, one day I hope you succeed.
>>
File: 6456.png (465 KB, 796x528) Image search: [Google]
6456.png
465 KB, 796x528
>>25228971
I dont know, i'm a 22 year old KHV. Probably.
>>
>240 matches so far this month

On Grindr
>>
>talking to qt on okc
>randomly deletes profile

This. This.. Woes my Wojaks?
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>25228691
>Literally using Tinder all wrong
This should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>25228961
It says you're good enough that some women think you're attractive enough to want to contact.
If you had no matches, you'd have no idea if you're just below acceptable, or miles below, in neckbeard territory.

>>25229019
Woes your jaks?
>>
>make chad tinder profile
>only swipe right on girls that are 8+/10
>25 matches in less than a day

how get nudes from them
>>
File: 124.jpg (113 KB, 900x889) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
113 KB, 900x889
>>25229144
>25 matches in less than a day

Haven't even seen matches in the double digits in a month of using it.
>>
>>25228998

>Gay/Bi dudes hit on you or you can tell are interested
>NEVER WOMEN

FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>25228971
>so what are my options then?
Compensate. Raise your social status by having a successful career or become famous somehow.
>>
>>25228971
No. Become outgoing. This is extremely difficult but ugly dudes who are outgoing and "charming" do get laid and can date up. This works for manlets too.

My oneitis would rather fuck a guy who is 5'6 than me, a 6'0 tall guy, because he's confident as hell and I'm not.
>>
>>25229397
>Become outgoing
easier said than done. 90% of guys became confident from social validation because theyre attractive thanks to the halo effect, 9.9% were born confident, then 0.1% went from being a beta adult to being confident
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.