[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now have now been granted the power to inflict any suffering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
You now have now been granted the power to inflict any suffering you desire to any individual, group or groups of people you desire.
There is a catch however.
You will be included as a target for that curse as well.

Of course, if you're inflicting pre-existing suffering, you have already paid the price and need not pay it twice.

Will you suffer in silence or will you inflict hell on earth?
What will you do with this power?
>>
>>25227275

All women to suffer infinite loneliness, being rejected as "creepy" and generally treated like shit by the opposite sex. Also, everything they do is seen in some negative light by the opposite sex, so that no matter what, the game is rigged against them from the get go. They can never win.

Wew, just killed off the entire species to prove a point. Fantastic.
>>
>>25227275
I shall choose to curse all Muslim countries with a sudden influx of spoiled white women.
For every Muslim man, there shall be 72 entitled, gold digging white women with no real life skills to appear in their countries.
>>
>>25227275
I shall inflict intense paranoia to the entirety of Earth, and let them feel as I do everyday, and slowly watch our world degrade itself even further.
>>
>>25227275
I shall curse all women on the planet with legal accountability and with the curse of society expecting them to take responsibility for their own actions.
>>
>>25227275
I will subject all atheists, liberals, and feminists the deepest suffering beyond all imagination

Yes, it will be worth it
>>
>>25227547
>implying we wont force them to become decent girls and kill them if they dont comply
The difference between you and us is that our laws dont allow women to be cunts, which is why they try to behave
>>
You all sound pathetic. I would just target kill anyone I want with some weird disease that kills you if you don't treat it in like 40 minutes. Because I can tell the doctors what disease it is and get to the hospital immediately I won't die.
>>
>>25227275
I want people exposure to whom would make the person I used to be in love with less likely to cultivate their values to die.

I would be included in that group nonetheless.
>>
Everyone on earth instantly dies without pain.

That way God can make a less shittier place.
>>
Easy.
>kill all robots.
The world is instantly a few thousand tons of dead weight lighter.
>>
I feel like you guys are forgetting that these curses you are inflicting also fall upon you, the creator.
>>
>>25227750
My goal is to drop the value of white pussy to rock bottom.
They will have spoiled personalities, they will not have any real life skills, they will not learn any and they will try to get your money through any means possible.

However, the reason why I chose Muslim countries is because you guys will restart the slave trade.
You have women that only are good as portable fuckholes and you have them more than you have guns.

The cost of 10 white women won't amount to a single dollar after that.
The population increase will fuck up your entire infrastructure.
>>
>>25227406
Well you pretty much summed up what I would do.

>>25227782
Props to this anon too, thats pretty genius.
>>
>>25227782
Maybe most people don't want to commit murder, maybe the just want others to feel like they do?
>>
File: youtu.be-bSbeIJZgKDw.jpg (266 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
youtu.be-bSbeIJZgKDw.jpg
266 KB, 854x480
>>25227275
Cleanse the earth of humanity , i've been betrayed too much , it cannot be tolerated anymore
>>
I wish for my whole family, everyone who bullied me in middle and high school, and all the powerful/influential feminazis to become fat, alcoholic, miserable autists who desperately seek attention but get only a tiny amount online and almost none IRL
>>
>>25228596
in fact fuck it, make everyone in the world like that. all societies would collapse within a few hours in a torrent of piss, vomit, laziness and impotent rage
>>
>>25227275
All SJWs and RadFems have their vaginas removed.

Oh no, a loop hole.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.