[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /recedinghairline/ here? shit sucks man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
who /recedinghairline/ here?

shit sucks man
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1280x960
Only 20 years old too
>>
File: robot_suicide.png (2 MB, 1898x789) Image search: [Google]
robot_suicide.png
2 MB, 1898x789
I've started the journey to a shining scalp, brothers. Everyday I wake up there's bunch of hair fallen on my pillow.
>>
I'm not receding as of yet but I have fine hair so when I do it won't take long til I just have to shave it. Don't see what the big deal is desu just shave it and wear a cap or just embrace it.
>>
>>25227057
>tfw wondering how long it'll take to get bald enough so that I have to shave my head
>>
File: michael_scott.jpg (63 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
michael_scott.jpg
63 KB, 399x382
>>25227113

I already started shaving to "test run" my look.
>>
My hairline isn't receding too bad, not much has changed since hs and I'm 26, now, but it's the thinning on the top of my head that's stressing me out. Every time I wash my hair there is a bunch of hair on my hands. I usually only shampoo every 3 days and since you lose hair everyday I know I should expect a lot of hairs, but I'm not sure.

Going to the derm some time next month. I heard that fin is great, but I also heard it can nuke your orgasms.
>>
I started to lose my hair in my early 20s, now 10 years later I just shave my head and call it a day.
There is Rogaine and Propecia on the market for you guys, both cost money but there should be generics of both available now.

>>25227057
thats normal.
>>25227014
have you considered you just have a hairline like vegeta ?
I had the same sort of thing.
>>25227113
depends on your rate of loss, expect 5-10 years.
I strongly suggest that as you lose more hair you keep your hair shorter and shorter
>>
Receding from front is OK.

Receding from middle? You're fucked, sorry.
>>
>>25227188
>thats normal.

Really? I know what it's like to not lose that much hair overnight.
>>
>>25227188
Can you post your dome?
>>
>tfw no one has seen you without a hat for 10 years

Anyone else know that feel?
>>
Any baldingbots hoping to get some vagina access before they go completely bald and their chances get a major penalty from said baldness?
>>
ill probably shave my head as soon as i can grow a decent beard so i dont look like a fucking bowling ball
>>
How common are the finasteride/propecia side effects?
>>
How I lost my hair:

>Zack's asshole is ready
>It's time for me to show my big long schlong dong into his anus
>I look at him for a moment
>My big dong in one hand and a burger from Burger King in the other
>I take a bite of my burger and place it on the table.
>Zack yells "do it now Jessica!"
>I shove my big long schlong dong into his butt.
>He giggles with joy.
>I pick up my burger off the table and take another bite.
>It tastes so good
>Zack asks for a bite
>I say "no"
>This is my burger.
>I asked him if he wanted anything from Burger King and he said no.
>So why does this bitch think I'm going to share with him?
>I remove my big long schlong dong from his asshole.
>Zack takes a sip of water and says "Oh boy Jessica! That was great! I sure do love when you insert your potato pie pumpkin flavored french fry into my butt!"
>All of a sudden a nigger walks into the room.
>I say "Who are you Mr. Black Man?"
>He stares at me with those brown eyes.
>They're the color of poop
>The Nigger says "I am Nigger Nogger asshole clogger. I am here because I smelled Burger King."
>I quickly look at my burger.
>He wants it.
>But it's mine.
>I don't want anyone else eating my burger!
>Mr. Nigger Nogger and Zack are staring at me now.
>I slowly put the last bite of the hamburger into my mouth.
>I wish it didn't have to be this way.
>A nigger and Zack are just staring at me.
>I am scared.
>Then suddenly, Zack says "Hello Nigger Nogger asshole clogger! I'm Zack! I was born with a nigger fetish. I can't help but notice you're black. Mind if I touch your eyebrows?"
>The nigger stares at Zack for what seems like forever.
>Then says "Go ahead bitch."
>Zack places his right hand on the niggers eyebrow.
>I am so confused.
>Zack never asked to touch my eyebrows before.
>Am I not nigger enough for Zack?
>The nigger backs away from Zack and says "Well it looks like you finished that damn burger nigga."
>Me and my homies wanted some... but it's gone."

Part 1/2
>>
>>25227405
>"My nigger friends are outside waiting for me, so I have to go now. Bye mother fuckers."
>The nigger walks out.
>Zack gets a tear in his eye.
>"The nigger nogger asshole clogger is gone." He says.
>"I thought he was going to be mine forever, but he's gone."
>I give Zack an angry look. Me and Zack are married. Why would he want a nigger?
>They are black.
>Zack wouldn't be able to see them in the dark. No one can see niggers in the dark.
>Anyway, today is Simons birthday.
>Me and Zack have to get ready for the party now.
>I ask Zack if he wants to stop at Burger King on the way there.
>He says no because it will remind him of the nigger.
>Zack says "Jessica, do you ever think I'll see Mr. Nigger Nogger asshole clogger again?"
>I don't reply because I'm too busy thinking about the Nigger's poop colored eyes.
>Zack rolls his eyes and goes to wait in the car
>"Here we come Simon." I say, and walk out of the room.

Part 2/2

Hair loss fucking sucks, any recommended treatments?
>>
>>25227405
boo
not good
>>
Receding since 17.

Buzzcut all the way
>>
Not receding yet, but I'm hitting 29 so it should soon.

I'm going to get a manbun for possibly the last time to say goodbye.
>>
>>25227476
consider yourself lucky my friend, im 18 and most 50 year olds have a better hairline than me
>>
>>25227612

Grandpa had a full head of hair up till he died in his 70s, father was appearing to be balding as soon as he was 35-40 but he's still not bald at 50+ now, hairline is a bit further up and top is thin as fuck but he still looks okay.

I just hope I get to keep my hair for as long as possible because I look dope with my hair but my head looks very bad with a buzzcut.
>>
>>25227848
it destroys every bit of confidence tbqh senpai, hope you'll have it better than me
>>
>>25227928

it shouldn't if you have the headshape for it.
>>
how terrible do big ears look with a bald head? that's my only problem with balding
>>
File: dome.jpg (22 KB, 361x240) Image search: [Google]
dome.jpg
22 KB, 361x240
>>25227223
two things, I have a big head and its very round.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.