[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
): I hope you all have a good Christmas robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-24-11-54-10_2.jpg (459 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-24-11-54-10_2.jpg
459 KB, 1080x1920
):
I hope you all have a good Christmas robots
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-24-11-54-15_1.jpg (404 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-24-11-54-15_1.jpg
404 KB, 1080x1920
HereyougorobotGodfuckingdamn
>>
Dad died due to a heart attack when I was in 7th grade.

Man that shit messed me up.
Merry xmas anon.
>>
>>25226914
>>25226934

>falling for sympathy

Be completely cold and tell him he will die alone and unloved.
>>
>>25227210
Or say that you wish you were there for me in my time of need.
>>
people will say what they need to when they know they've got a foot in the grave

i don't know anything about your situation or relationship so don't take my word as law but this is just my experience
>>
>>25227333
I stopped talking to my dad when I was 17. I realized I wanted nothing go do with him. Now with this I don't know how to feel.
>>
What did he do?

fuck off robot
>>
>>25226914
Your dad texts like someone under the age of 30
>>
File: OP.jpg (4 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
4 KB, 125x123
TFW My dad died to a heroin od during an orgy

God bless you william, even though you tried to kill me and my mom
>>
tel him you're out of money see what comes out of it
christmas is very pretty cause all you do is spend cash
>>
Tell him to suck shit.
>>
>>25226914
>>25226934
Let me tell you, the man was most definitely tearing up as he tapped send.
>>
Your roastie mother is probably the reason your parents divorced. See your Dad, it's important
>>
My ex had daddy issues, her parents got divorced when her and her sisters were young and they lived with there mom and grew apart from the dad. Her dad were write her and meet up for dinner some weekends. She seemed almost mean sometimes. Like I remember her telling stories of her dad crying because he missed them, and she would like laugh about it and call him a baby. I come from a healthy family so maybe I don't understand , but to me it's kinda fucked up and almost evil in a way to not love your own blood. Especially a father or a mother.
>>
>>25226914
If he didnt want to guilt trip you he would have just said Merry Christmas.
>>
>seen your father mid heart attack
>bloated purple face, pouring sweat, sliding off the couch
>turn around and go back to your room
>saved because mother found him seconds afterwards and called 911 in time
Dayum shame I tell you hwat.
>>
>>25227210
>>25226914
he's right OP, people do this when they're desperate. If everything was dandy, he wouldn't give you the time of day
>>
I wish I still had my dad in my life OP.

Fucking faggit.
>>
>>25227746
That sounds made up, but either way damn anon im not sure if your dad was a hero or a villian.
>>
>>25228301
It's almost like different people have different complex relationships with their parents.

Would you still want your dad in your life if he molested you or beat your mom or something?
>>
>>25226914
>>25226934
OP give us back info on your dad.
This just sounds like his cry for support so he doesn't have to die alone.
If he truly deserves to die alone tell him to Fuck off
>>
See him before he dies. You don't want him to die and regret not being able to say bye.

-Jager
>>
OP GO SEE YPUR FUCKIN DAD RIFHT NOW.

IF YOU DPNT YPU DESERVE AIDS
>>
>parents divorced when I was 4
>found out only weeks ago (I'm 19) that the reason they split up because my mom caught my dad cheating on her at a strip club

Whatever, my life was destined to be shitty anyway
>>
>>25226934
Your dad sounds like a fucking failure just like you mate
>>
My dad died this year. My sis got a head injury when she drove her car off a cliff drunk driving and turned into a violent psychopath (she was a diagnosed sociopath before the accident, but afterwards she just started committing crimes impulsively). She's been tormenting my mother and in and out of jail over the last year. My mother is schizophrenic and has fetal alcohol syndrome, so she's basically retarded. She is functionally illiterate, for a frame of reference.

We are estranged as she told me "even though I could pay for your health care, I won't", while I suffered from multiple debilitating illnesses. I got back in touch with her on a very limited basis through Facebook several months ago as I couldn't condone what my sister had been doing to her, but that wasn't good enough for her. She told me a few months later that she doesn't want to maintain contact with me and to "have a nice life", though we talked for a few months without issue before she decided this out of the blue.

I got a Christmas card from her. I opened it, checked it for money, and tossed it without reading it. She'd written a lot, but I really don't care to read it. I don't feel like she was ever a good mom to me, and that I spent more time taking care of her in her "episodes" than she ever did taking care of me. I feel I lost my childhood, and lost the last few years of my father's life due to her behaviors. I don't want to lose any more. I will be happy when she is gone. Sorry for the blog, but it's Christmas eve and I'm feeling shitty.
>>
>>25229010
If your mom didnt fullfill your dads needs then its her fault. And everybody cheats no big deal in 2015
>>
>>25229271
>tossed it without reading it
That's what I did with every card or letter my father sent me during his six year prison stay.
>>
>>25229271
I feel you bro.
Please stay strong senpai.
>>
>>25229689
why? what did he do to you?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.