[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else like to catfish on Tinder for fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: catfish.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
catfish.png
1 MB, 1024x768
Anyone else like to catfish on Tinder for fun?
>>
i do it as a guy and pretend it's me to make myself feel like girls are attracted to me
>>
>>25226465
yes. It just reassures the truths I've always beleived in.
>>
File: piper_pepe.png (484 KB, 940x540) Image search: [Google]
piper_pepe.png
484 KB, 940x540
I actually pretend to be a manlet average looking guy to see how I'd do if I actually went into the real thing. Pretty sure this is more pathetic than you OP
>>
>>25226465
>catfish
Didn't you just use that term in another thread
Wtf does it mean
>>
>>25226562
baiting someone into false relationships/meetups on online dating services

some people do it for mischief
some people do it for sexual thrill
some people do it just cuz they're dickheads
>>
>>25226465
I just use a chad picture and chat with girls how I normally would. It's amazing how different their reactions are.
>>
>>25226946
and yet roasties will deny it
>>
File: catfishman.jpg (2 MB, 1284x7572) Image search: [Google]
catfishman.jpg
2 MB, 1284x7572
this is an original post on the /r9k/ board
>>
>>25226946
Yeah no shit

You'd prefer an attractive girl over an average/unattractive girl too
>>
>>25227064
but I wouldn't shut down an unattractive girl
>>
>>25227064
I think the surprising thing is that even if you have a shitty/boring personality, the thing women say they find important, they'll still be interested in whatever you say.

I had conversations with women about how 2d girls are better than 3d on my chad profile and they were still interested.
>>
>>25227363
That's true, and a good point. Then again, if a hot girl was talking to you on tinder about makeup (or whatever the fuck), you'd probably pretend to make conversation anyway.
>>
>>25227046
this doesnt even make sense

why would the cops care if he's catfishing girls, there's no way it's illegal to no-show on a date why the fuck would they care

the cops would obviously investigate the rape part, but the cops had no reason to show up before

fake af my nigger
>>
>>25227046

>Have you ever seen the Hunger Games?

OH MY GOD MY SIDES.
>>
>>25227046
was about to ask if this was the legendary catfish man
>>
>>25227064
i've dropped a lot of attractive girls because they were boring actually
>>
>>25226946

halo effect is real.

more news at eleven.
>>
>>25227064
No. I'm a khv, but I find 6/10s as the sweet spot for girls. Anything higher and they no they're hot and will fuck around and be a bitch
>>
>make a profile as my 4/10 exgf
chads consistently match with her and some hit her up wanting to fuck

jesus man
>>
>>25227484
This entire thing was such ridiculous bullshit it doesn't even matter
>>
>>25229353
fuuuuck

just shows how thirsty chads are for nsa
>>
>>25229966
>just shows how thirsty chads are for nsa
i think every guy is thirsty for nsa, just chads are the ones capable of it
>>
>>25227484
>fake af my nigger
m8 its just humor, doesnt have to be real
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.