[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>middle school bully is now successful and engaged to a 8/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10
File: wojak.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
42 KB, 400x400
>middle school bully is now successful and engaged to a 8/10 hottie
>I'm a kissless virgin NEET with social anxiety
>best friend from middle school who used to defend me from the bully whenever he could is now a homeless drug addict

Why is life unfair?
>>
>>25226370
God hates what he created f a m
>>
Bullying is just a way human males assert dominance like when goats buck horns together. Don't take it personal kid, he's just the winner and you are the loser. That's life.
>>
>>25226511
Well, what about my best friend? If the bully backed the fuck back whenever my friend intervened, then doesn't this mean that he's more alpha than the bully? Why is he the one with the shittiest life out of the 3 of us?
>>
>>25226541
Because the nicest people always get fucked over in some form or another, anon.
>>
It's okay because you're going to become their boss one day ; )
>>
>>25226370
>tfw used to bully in middle school
>mfw currently a medical student with a long time gf now
>going on normie book and checking up, see some faggots I used to bully, they're all dropouts, low tier wagecucks, druggies, general detriments to society etc.

feelsgood being superior
>>
post a pic of the bully
>>
>>25226736
This was so well timed in this conversation.
Gave me a good laugh.
Thank you.

>>25226370
Just kill them and then kill yourself. You'd be doing a favor for all 3.
>>
>>25226541
Because choices
>>
>>25226541
Siding with the weak might lead to negative consequences.
>>
>>25226370
>implying some high school bullying constitutes any significant part of his life
He was rewarded for developing his personality and healthy lifestyle. Your friend was punished for wasting his time. It's "unfair" that people are unequal and treated differently and have different capacities to do shit. Over the course of decades though where you are in life is entirely a consequence of your actions. Might as well say that the weather is unfair at that point. Drug addicts don't happen randomly out of thin air.
>>
Good things happen, bad things happen.

Life is not about what you deserve, fairness or morality. Life is cards and shit hands get dealt.

Moral of the story is ; "You get what you get, and that's fuckin' it. You didn't deserve it and you didn't not deserve it. You just got it. Plain and simple, bitch".

Sure, some things can even the odds, like, if you were to buy a gun and shoot your old bully for having the gall to live such a wonderful life. Then his fiance, though, who might have been the purest, nicest woman you could meet, who gave a once-upon a time shithead a second chance to be a decent guy, would suffer.
Would that make the would fair?

No, but it'd prove my point.

Shit happens, regardless of whether is not the shit can morally justify happening.

You can deal with it however you like, flinging more shit (which let's face it, without the flinging, it happens anyway) or you can adopt pointless beliefs in morality and fairness to try to justify the world, alternatively, you can simply stop fighting it, and accept the curse or never knowing if you're gonna be knee-deep in it one minute or the next, so you just might as well dive in and swim to wherever the shit is shallowest.
>>
>>25226370
Well the obvious answer is to kill him and take his wife hostage and breed with her.
>>
>>25227165
>Over the course of decades though where you are in life is entirely a consequence of your actions
>Drug addicts don't happen randomly out of thin air

Do you see what you did there?
>>
>>25226370
Throw acid in his face. The world is unjust, you need to take action instead of wallow in self pity
>>
Because humans are baboons
bulllying is to show male dominance and strokes the ego that someone can get away with anything
whereas the bullied suffer for it

Jokes on my bullies though
I'm going to kill myself and get a free ride to heaven while they have to deal with a jew boss
>>
>>25227251
lol calm down retard, it's like you think you're speaking to a willing crowd upon a stadium but really you're some retard yelling at a wall
>>
I would rather the class bully run my office than a cuck'd wimp.
>>
File: 1450030905961.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450030905961.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>25226370
yep and they told us bullies will end in dead end jobs like trashaman/mcjobs etc.

But the fact is most bullies have connections, good social skills and alpha body(height,face etc.). Soo we are gonna like loosers like now, and they wins.
>>
>>25226370
Just kill him desu, then everythings fair.

Or get your friend to kill him, then rape his fiance. The bully will be dead, and your friend will get sent to prison with a roof over his head and 3 square meals a day.
>>
>"That nerd you bullied will be your boss some day :)))"
Literally the biggest lie the media has forced on the people.
>>
>>25227614
>Literally the biggest lie the media has forced on the people.
No it's 2nd after "Girls value personality over everything"
>>
>>25226370

The idea that bullies were abused themselves is just a stereotype.
A good number of them are just bad people.
>>
>>25226401
Whatever God is it never cared about us.
>>
>>25226370

Post facebook of the bully. Don't be a pussy
>>
File: 1449643890990.jpg (29 KB, 432x338) Image search: [Google]
1449643890990.jpg
29 KB, 432x338
>>25226511
This, OP.

In life there are winners and losers. In this life, you're the loser and the bully is the winner.

Just hope you reincarnate into a winner on your next life
>>
>>25227474
He's actually right. You're a mad dumbshit who has nothing to bring to the discussion. Kill yourself.
>>
>>25227251
>tl;dr life sucks horsecock

Thanks, broham
>>
>>25227668
No, not cared. To have that priviledge to be "not cared about" you must be way above our pay grade. And then, only after then, you may say that God do not cares about you. Because right now, he even acknowledge your existence.

And by God I really mean society, establishment, govs or whatever you want to call it.
>>
> tfw too afraid to look up my bully on normiebook because afraid he's more successful than me
>>
>>25226370
>be nice for 10 years
>sit back
>watch the lifelong rewards roll in

this would be an adorable fairy tale, but you kind of have to stay on it. when people take drugs instead of working, jesus doesn't visit every night with his magic wand and say "you were a good child 15 years ago, i hereby convert your growing dependence on narcotics to knowledge and problem-solving experience."

by the way he wanted to have a gay experience with you but you were too stupid to realize it so he got depressed and turned to drugs and jesus damned him to homelessness because homosexuality is a sin
>>
>Find out my bully is playing college football for a top-tier Ivy League school and is expected to go pro

FUCK THIS FUCKING WORLD. FUCK YOU ALL. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25226751
Nice fantasy you got there NEET
>>
>>25228306
Nah, he was a Chad with hot Stacy GFs.
>>
>>25228447
oh, well then yeah, that's not fair. you should sue God.
>>
>>25226751
hey man, it was good of you to try, but they were too entrenched in their self-pity, they were never going to snap out of it, no matter how much you tried to motivate them.
>>
My school bullies all grew up to be utter failures that I can laugh at
>one grew up to be a fag

He called me a faggot lol

>one grew up to be a drug addict felon who helped try to murder a guy in exchange for $100 and has been in jail for over a year awaiting trial

He was really violent to me, feels good that his manlet ass is probably getting rammed by negros right now

>one grew up to be an unemployable retard who makes money by melting down old pennies to sell as scrap copper and lost his weed connection because he tried to steal an engine from the guys junkyard at night.

This turd was the ring leader , feels good man.
>>
>>25228418
>w-what he's saying can't be true!
schadenfreude, I'm here for it
>>
>the bullied nerd always growing up to be a success and the bullies growing up to be losers trope is wrong
Therefore
>bullies always grow up to be successful chads and the bullied grow up to be utter failures

I dunno guys
>>
>>25226541
In the real world, being a white knight faggot gets you disrespected, taken advantage of, and generally rekt.
>>
>>25227614
Because none of the people here are nerds with STEM skills.

You don't get bullied for being into computers or mathematics, you get bullied for being a cringeworthy annoying faggot.
>>
>>25228972
"bullied nerd grows up to be a success" trope is only true for actual nerds and only in 1980s teen movies since nobody gets bullied for being a nerd.

most kids that get bullied deserve it these days.
>>
>>25228404
>not hiding under his car to hamstring him

You deserve it tbqh f.am
>>
>>25229016
>standing up for your friend
>Hurr whiteknighting faggot topkek fuckin rekt kid

So many robots are really fucking detached from reality, lol I'm sure in the next post you're going to tell me how great your life is even though in reality you're some neckbeard who faps to loli 8 hours a day.
>>
i feel sad
>>
>be bullied in school
>pretty much whole highschool class mocks me
>pretty bad to the point where I develop social issues the rest of my life and eating disorders and have trouble getting close to people
>graduate college
>get good degree
>after 2 shit jobs take a job offer near wall street
>make mad money
>offered to go to reunion through facebook page
>all bullies are dads with shit jobs in retail barely making ends meet with ugly mothers and kids
>see one bully at Best Buy as a cashier
>kinda feel bad for him

It's bitter sweet I did come out on top financially but have no family and still have mental issues dunno how to feel.
>>
>>25229168
Lol, it's almost as if you don't realize that most robots are so isolated that the concept of friends, let alone standing up for them is a fucking fantasy. And you wonder why they're reluctant to white knight for anybody when they know nobody will ever do the same for them or give a shit about them?
>>
>>25229052
>>25227614
Funniest thing is that one of my bullies is now a highly paid engineer while I'm still trying to get through college.

fug :DDDD
>>
>>25229124
>deserve to be bullied

You're implying that there are kids that don't act like cringeworthy faggots when this is patently false.
You're implying that bullies only bully people for traits or actions that are objectively detrimental to society if the bullied person keeps doing them, this is obviously false and your failure to realise it makes it seem like you are trolling.

You are implying that violence, mockery, and ostracizing the bullied person by his underage peers is a better solution than having his teacher and guardians correct the behavior that caused his bullying or tell the bullies to fuck off.
>>
>>25229240
>whiteknight

That means defending a girl on the internet to try to get her affections, it has fuck all to do with protecting somebody you care about from actual harm in the real world.
>>
File: 1444715102897.jpg (43 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1444715102897.jpg
43 KB, 396x385
>middle school bullies are parents working minimum wage or armyfags
>you're working on a STEM degree and happy
Jazzy
>>
>>25229539
>middle school bullies are working on STEM shit because they were rich and spoiled to begin with
>you're jobless and moneyless
Alternative-hip-hop-y
>>
>>25228707
lel where do you live ?
>>
>>25229800
Azirona m8

Bloxcked
>>
>>25229800
up your asshole. that's why there were so many dicks
>>
File: DSC01070_CRT300_570x380.jpg (64 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
DSC01070_CRT300_570x380.jpg
64 KB, 570x380
>>25229694
???
I'm not sure how you extrapolated that, but the middle school bullies were all idiots barley smart enough to work overnight at Walmart. I've got plenty of money right now. Why so bitter, anon? Just sharing some Jazzy feels
>>
>>25229987
That's my version of the story. It's the exact opposite of yours - I'm the one having shitty problems while my bullies are off studying engineering and chemistry.
>>
File: robot32.jpg (339 KB, 984x600) Image search: [Google]
robot32.jpg
339 KB, 984x600
>>25230078
Sorry to hear that anon, I hope you do better and the Chads slip up and become heroin junkies and night time Walmart greeters
>>
>>25230189
Their parents are richfags and you get a shitload of wage money in France if you're a student, so I don't think it will happen
Besides I don't wish problems on anyone, and if they're doing well they can't be stupid either

But I do wish my own problems were fixed, fuck
So thank you
>>
>>25226370
Because we let it be.
>>
>>25229800
Where do you live mah boy?
>>
File: 1441499277243.png (454 KB, 697x360) Image search: [Google]
1441499277243.png
454 KB, 697x360
>>25229899
cringe/10
>>
>>25230377
That was funny you autist

Way funnier than your Facebook frog
>>
File: cookies.jpg (123 KB, 500x672) Image search: [Google]
cookies.jpg
123 KB, 500x672
Heroicly standing up for someone released endorphins and gave him a rush. It was this very act that started him down his path of drug addiction.

He's been chasing that pony ever since.
>>
>>25226751
Lolololol dont lie. Youre on 4chan champ.
>>
File: jamnL-lM.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
jamnL-lM.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>25226370
> Power belongs to those who take it.
He was the bully, he took the position of top dog in your class. With that mentality he took the top position in whatever he does in his life. And that's why his life is good.

You and your friends are submissive. You're on the receiveing end. You're satisfied with crumbs. And that's why you fail.
>>
>>25230792
Bullies aren't "top dog" you fucking autist.
They're losers that try to cement a higher status by forcing someone into a position lower than them.

A true alpha doesn't need to push around the weak to get his status and all the bullies I knew grew up to be the dregs of society.
>>
>>25230792
>>25230649
just want to say these are both very good posts and also i like the cookie monster comic. relevant too, really top notch. both great posts for different reasons.
>>
File: AAARGH MY QUADS.png (630 KB, 556x576) Image search: [Google]
AAARGH MY QUADS.png
630 KB, 556x576
>>25230877
You don't need to be a "true" alpha, you just need to be able to take what you want

You're still holding onto this idea that life has a concept of "fair" or "just", it doesn't give a fuck and if you don't take what you want, either by opportunity or stepping on heads to get it, you get fucked

Real life doesn't distinguish between "true" and "false", what happens is exactly what is, get the fuck over it or an hero
>>
>>25230971
Lol they got to be pricks in school, the guys that bullied me are utter fucking failures now. Also being physically violent, stalking people, and yelling disgusting insults doesn't do shit but get you sent to jail as an adult.

I'm not some 16-to early 20s retard with no life experience either so don't bother with your whole "hard facts of life" philosophy nonsense.
>>
>>25230971
cool philosophy bro
>>
>>25226751
>used to bully, they're all dropouts, low tier wagecucks, druggies, general detriments to society etc.

This is sad but true. The smartest nerd kids rarely got bullied. It was the people who are generally in all things losers that came from poor families.
>>
>>25230971
Except that some people act aggressive just for the sake of pissing other people. Nothing more, nothing less.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.