[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else get really upset when attractive, rich, successful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Does anyone else get really upset when attractive, rich, successful people try to talk about their problems like they're legitimate?

I love watching videos of celebrities getting butthurt at paparazzi, "muh privacy!!"
>>
>>25226088
Everyone has problems regardless of income. Like Biggie said "mo' money, mo' problems".
>>
>>25226088
It's hella funny, agreed.

>taxes go up
>durr, I won't do the slightest amount of work for less than more than everyone else
>no guillotines

Laughter's all there is.
>>
>>25226140
I'm aware, but when your problems boil down to "I don't get enough privacy" or "people all want to be my friend and fuck me because I'm rich and handsome", I just wanna spit blood.
>>
>>25226140
RIP Biggie - he was right, the more money you make, the bigger the stress.
>>
File: jim-carrey.png (567 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
jim-carrey.png
567 KB, 800x450
>p-please stop taking my picture
>>
>>25226088
You think your problems are?
Just by being able to shitpost on /r9k/ you're better off than 90% of the world.
>>
>>25226206
I do feel sorry for jim carrey, he was a robot at one point and has an autistic sense of humor
>>
Does anyone else get really upset when rich first-worlders try to talk about their problems like they're legitimate?

Everyone has problems, it's all relative.
>>
>>25226140
I wish I had rich people problems.

Most of these people have problems because they want to continue their Bohemian life style while flaunting their new found wealth and status.

Reclusive multimillionaire/billionaire is my DREAM.
>>
>>25226253
I don't have to deal with African kids on a daily basis and they don't have to deal with me.
>>
when I see rich spoiled teenagers (like top 1%) on social media I really just hope they die or overdose or something

>MUH ENNUI
>YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE RICH AND BORED
>>
>>25226088
>waste life complaining on the internet about your life
>start complaining that other people don't have as much of a right to complain as you do
op is literally tumblr-tier trash
>>
>>25226088
People will always complain. Its never enough. Its appiel to robots too- we(mostly) live in warm house, sleep in soft bed, eat decent food, have gadets, computers, some of us even have caring parents. To think of it- its pretty good. We must be happiest and richiest people for some africans or indians
>>
I've been mid-tier to low-tier and graduated to absolute piece-of-shit tier living with my mom.

Adjust your lifestyle to your income and stfu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.