[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw see perfect girl walking down street >tfw we both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1432246791177.png (770 KB, 752x625) Image search: [Google]
1432246791177.png
770 KB, 752x625
>tfw see perfect girl walking down street
>tfw we both make eye contact
>tfw my heart skips a beat
>tfw I continued walking
FUCK FUCK FUCK I will never see her again, I should have approached her even if there was a 99.9% chance I'd get shot down
>>
>>25226046
b-b-b-b-beta
>>
just because you made eye contact doesn't mean she wants to fuck you
>>
Walking down the street in passing is probably the only time it's appropriate to try and get a random girls number. You are an idiot for that op. You'll get em next time
>>
>>25226132
just because he made eye contact doesn't mean she didn't want to fuck him
>>
>>25226132
Well I'll never know now since I'll never see her again. I should have said something, anything.
>>
>>25226170
You played yourself
>>
>>25226170
She would've called you a creep and told you to fuck off. You did good and spared yourself the embarrassment.
>>
>>25226157
Seriously, she was THE exact match for the kind of girl I'm attracted to. Literally my idea of perfection.

I may be fooling myself but she looked at me in a kind of curious way.

I'll try to have the balls to not miss any more opportunities in the future but girls like her are far and few between.
>>
>>25226283
No harm done then, they're just words to say she's not interested. It's far more damaging to not try at all since you'll never know what could have been.
>>
>>25226046
>See qt girl approaching me a block away
>cross street
>take a quick glance at her
>see her look back and give me a smug smirk

Wish I wasn't so beta
>>
>>25226333
Look at it like this. In a few alternate dimensions you did talk to her and you guys are dating rn. You just happen to be in the dimension where you didn't
>>
>>25226333

I've had the same experience as you multiple times. Do it next time.
>>
>>25226453
That's actually a depressing thought, I don't want to be cucked by an alternate dimension version of myself

>>25226481
At least this is the one good take away from this whole sorry affair, I won't let opportunities like this slip through my fingers again
>>
File: 070216124620_g1jrvxor6i.jpg (107 KB, 704x384) Image search: [Google]
070216124620_g1jrvxor6i.jpg
107 KB, 704x384
>>25226046
>tfw ugly guys look at you
>>
>>25226539

tye worst that could happen is rejection, the best is that you end up with a girl you think is perfect. It would be worth it I'm not going to tell you how to live
Your life but I'm not going to miss my chance next time fuck that
>>
>>25226046
B E T A cuck
E
T
A
>>
>>25226574
Fuck off, you roastie whore.
>>
That happens almost every time I go out, sometimes more than once.
>>
My habit is to avert my eyes in such situations. But sometimes I slip, and make contact, and even more horrifyingly, involuntarily smile at each other. Oh, the shame.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.