[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confess your shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
Confession thread, guess i'll start.
When i was around 8-10 years old i forced my brother to suck my dick. Absolutely no idea why i did it, but it haunts me to this day. Never talked to anyone about it.
>>
File: 1445556385148.gif (1 MB, 275x154) Image search: [Google]
1445556385148.gif
1 MB, 275x154
You posted this story several times, didn't you? He's like 22 or something, right?
>>
My sister stroked me once, i didn't come though.
>>
>>25225925
Has to be another guy. First time i post this anywhere.
>>
>>25225995
green text the story

When was the last time you saw your brother?
>>
>>25226083
Saw him when i moved out from my parents house, haven't seen him since. Believe it was in 2013
>>
>>25226142
What did you say to make him do it? Or did you just put it in his mouth? What did he do after? And lastly, do you think he still remembers?
>>
>>25226180
My parents have always been worse off economically, so i had to share a bed with my brother for a large part of my childhood. So when we were going to sleep i just straight up forced him, threatening him and if that didn't do it i would persuade him. There were sometimes he wanted me to do it to him to pay him back but i told him to fuck off. Afterwards he would just go to bed and it would be like it never happened. And I believe he is very aware of what happened. He doesn't want to speak to me for a longer period, doesn't want to be close to be/alone with me. He simply does not want to be in my presence.
>>
File: 6437453737.jpg (75 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
6437453737.jpg
75 KB, 640x360
>>25226415
>how do you want your relationship with your brother
>just fuck my shit up bro
>>
I've given hand/blow jobs to two different dogs in my life. Neither were mine.
>>
>>25226415
Wait, so this was an ongoing thing? How would you persuade him?

Do you think he's gay because of this? How old is he, now?
>>
>>25226415
So this was a regular thing? How many times? And how old was he?
>>
I fingered my 11 yr old neighbour when I was 12. But she was the one in charge, and did it like it was a game. A few weeks later we were doing stuff again, and she gave me a bj. Since then I've had a fetish for being dominated.
>>
>>25225885
I jerk off to fantasies about my cousin and any pictures of her I can find.

If I had the chance to nail her and not get caught, I'd take it in a heartbeat.
>>
My older cousin used to make me go down on her between the ages of 10-12 (her 13-15). Aaaaand cunnilingus is my no1 fetish now. I could eat pussy for hours and love every second; it's like I'm in my own personal happiest place on Earth when I'm eating fish pie.
>>
File: nervous_cat.gif (2 MB, 269x318) Image search: [Google]
nervous_cat.gif
2 MB, 269x318
>>25226415

This is hot. Elaborate.
>>
>>25225885
>When i was around 8-10 years old i forced my brother to suck my dick.

You realize that you can never call yourself heterosexual again, right?
>>
when i was 7 i deep kissed a my 2yo cousin, when i was 10 i forced a cat to sniff my butthole, when i was 12 i rubbed a kid with mental illness on the crotch
>>
>>25226721
kek'd

bretty gud, anon
>>
Jessica's delicious story of love and hope.

>Zack's asshole is ready
>It's time for me to show my big long schlong dong into his anus
>I look at him for a moment
>My big dong in one hand and a burger from Burger King in the other
>I take a bite of my burger and place it on the table.
>Zack yells "do it now Jessica!"
>I shove my big long schlong dong into his butt.
>He giggles with joy.
>I pick up my burger off the table and take another bite.
>It tastes so good
>Zack asks for a bite
>I say "no"
>This is my burger.
>I asked him if he wanted anything from Burger King and he said no.
>So why does this bitch think I'm going to share with him?
>I remove my big long schlong dong from his asshole.
>Zack takes a sip of water and says "Oh boy Jessica! That was great! I sure do love when you insert your potato pie pumpkin flavored french fry into my butt!"
>All of a sudden a nigger walks into the room.
>I say "Who are you Mr. Black Man?"
>He stares at me with those brown eyes.
>They're the color of poop
>The Nigger says "I am Nigger Nogger asshole clogger. I am here because I smelled Burger King."
>I quickly look at my burger.
>He wants it.
>But it's mine.
>I don't want anyone else eating my burger!
>Mr. Nigger Nogger and Zack are staring at me now.
>I slowly put the last bite of the hamburger into my mouth.
>I wish it didn't have to be this way.
>A nigger and Zack are just staring at me.
>I am scared.
>Then suddenly, Zack says "Hello Nigger Nogger asshole clogger! I'm Zack! I was born with a nigger fetish. I can't help but notice you're black. Mind if I touch your eyebrows?"
>The nigger stares at Zack for what seems like forever.
>Then says "Go ahead bitch."
>Zack places his right hand on the niggers eyebrow.
>I am so confused.
>Zack never asked to touch my eyebrows before.
>Am I not nigger enough for Zack?
>The nigger backs away from Zack and says "Well it looks like you finished that damn burger nigga."
>Me and my homies wanted some... but it's gone."

Part 1
>>
>>25226519
>>25226540
He is just one year younger then me so he was 7-10 when this happened. It was not exactly an ongoing thing, it happened 5 times in one week, nothing outside of that. The persuading took form in nagging. I wouldn't let him go to sleep or anything. I was constantly saying ''come on'' ''it's just once'' ''it doesn't matter that much'' ''won't take you long'' and shit like that. He is a huge child, his only interests are gaming, animals and children. Outside of that he is not interested at all. He has always been kinda dumb/awkward but when my mother brought him to a doctor he said there was not anything wrong with him, if you ask me he definitely got autism. So since he is so odd i can't exactly understand which sexuality he follows, however i don't think he is gay, i would say he is asexual.
>>
My moms exboyfriend made me suck his dick in a bathroom stall when I was 11. Don't need to tell my mom thought.
>>
>>25226799
>"My nigger friends are outside waiting for me, so I have to go now. Bye mother fuckers."
>The nigger walks out.
>Zack gets a tear in his eye.
>"The nigger nogger asshole clogger is gone." He says.
>"I thought he was going to be mine forever, but he's gone."
>I give Zack an angry look. Me and Zack are married. Why would he want a nigger?
>They are black.
>Zack wouldn't be able to see them in the dark. No one can see niggers in the dark.
>Anyway, today is Simons birthday.
>Me and Zack have to get ready for the party now.
>I ask Zack if he wants to stop at Burger King on the way there.
>He says no because it will remind him of the nigger.
>Zack says "Jessica, do you ever think I'll see Mr. Nigger Nogger asshole clogger again?"
>I don't reply because I'm too busy thinking about the Nigger's poop colored eyes.
>Zack rolls his eyes and goes to wait in the car
>"Here we come Simon." I say, and walk out of the room.

Part 2
>>
>>25226818
>his only interests are gaming, animals and children

He is probably a pedo/beastiphile
>>
>>25226818
>definitely got autism

You forced your younger autistic brother to suck your dick?

Kek
>>
>>25226415
Is your name Tyler? TJ?
>>
>>25226676
Only 4chan will ever know.
>>25226721
>Forced a cat to sniff my butthole
why?
>>25226825
Tell your mom lel.
>>25226827
nice
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
I ate the last of the Oreos. Dad's gonna be pissed he has to open a new pack. I think he likes them stale..
>>
I have a thing for my gf's younger sister. I'll never do anything, and I really do love my gf, but her sister just turns me on.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.