[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spend the last 3 Christmases and New Years completely alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: this was a stupid idea.jpg (171 KB, 526x933) Image search: [Google]
this was a stupid idea.jpg
171 KB, 526x933
>Spend the last 3 Christmases and New Years completely alone
>Improved my looks and stopped being a shut-in NEET, got a decent job
>Started seeing a girl recently and thought maybe this time would be different
>She complains I'm not romantic
>I got some flowers on the way home to give her (pic related)
>It was supposed to be a surprise
>She sends me a text saying she doesn't want to see me

>Time for a 4th Christmas and New Years alone

Does anyone in the Maryland/DC/Virginia area want these flowers? Or to meet up and not be lonely?

The lady at the shop gave me a little plastic vase to put them in too because I couldn't remember if the girl I was going to give them to had a vase or not at her apartment.

Merry christmas /r9k/
>>
Give them to a random girl on the street you find attractive. Better to try to get something than wallow in your own self pity
>>
>>25225832
>breaking up over text
>on Consumer Eve
Welp shitty that it happened but you dodged a bullet there. Gonna go with >>25226044 because that actually isn't a half bad idea. Could make someone's day.
Maybe choose a somewhat average girl but still someone you find attractive. Don't give it to some ridiculously gorgeous girl because they're used to that kind of behavior.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.