[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>join chat rooms online >literally everybody ignores me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1450568693205.jpg (36 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450568693205.jpg
36 KB, 577x1024
>join chat rooms online
>literally everybody ignores me
>contacts support asking if I'm shadow banned or something
>they say no
>>
i'll chat to you senpai
>>
File: polished_pepe.png (401 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
polished_pepe.png
401 KB, 600x696
>join chat room
>am a veteran shitposter
>know how to game these kids
>they all reply

Feels confusing 2bh
>>
why did you join a chat room family
>>
>>25225843

I try baiting people too but they just ignore me. They're too caught up in their public flirting and sexting
>>
File: 1450200568531.jpg (48 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1450200568531.jpg
48 KB, 766x960
>tfw my favorite past time is baiting black people in black people chat rooms
>>
>>25225843
Thats a rare pepe
>>
>>25225843
>>25225942
i would love to see examples of your work
>>
I feel you OP, I never even get response on posts

I often get ignored when in skype calls too

completely ignored in chatrooms

I'm not sure how people can read stuff and just not have a response at all
>>
why would an admin tell you if you're shadow banned or not
isn't the point of shadowbanning to get rid of bad posters discreetly
>>
Years ago I was fantastic at it, some of my logs even went viral. If you want to find them you can google "bloodninja" and I'm pretty sure they'll come up. I can't do it anymore though, I guess I'm just not up to par with other people.
>>
>>25226325
Have a (you) on me senpai, I get what you feel, never get noticed either
>>
>>25226548
thanks dude, (you)'s are nice but I really just want a good conversation

or any conversation I guess
>>
>>25226573
I cant handle talking to people in real life, and nobody talks to me on brazillian basket weaving forums, so I appreciate the (you) too man
>>
>>25225812
What online chat rooms exist outside of IRC and those shitty dating ones?
>>
Group chat at work, I throw in a few jokes [that I think are funny] or links every now and again but there's never any respose.
Other guy says some in funny crap and the next 10 messages are haha

They also literally beg the guy to share some funny gifs each morning, and he just reposts /r/gifs
>>
Nice screenshot off your phone
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.