[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that moment when you realize you've done nothing with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: wojak_dark_room.png (164 KB, 597x503) Image search: [Google]
wojak_dark_room.png
164 KB, 597x503
>that moment when you realize you've done nothing with your life
>>
>that moment when you also realized you had it all, just it was wasted on you
>that moment when the past regrets prevent you from having a future, since it all seems pointless now
>that moment when you just keep on wasting it

It's a candle and it's burning from both ends.
>>
>that moment when you realize you did lots with your life but there were people at every corner fucking you over
>>
>That moment when you realize you are going to do nothing with your life and accept that.
>>
>>25225277

There's a gap between realizing and accepting it. At least for me. Started with 19, ended with 26.
>>
>that moment when you realise the kid you bullied at school now has a cute gamer gf, regularly travels around the world, has a group of close bro friends and enjoying life

guess thats karma. still remember convincing him a clit was a topping at subway. good times.
>>
>>25225353
fuck off bully

you're not welcome here either, untermensch scum
>>
Someone kill me.
>>
>>25225156
B-b-but I'm moving forward in life!
>>
>>25226591
How did you achieve that status?
>>
>>25225156
pathetic virgin. go do something you twerp.
>>
>>25227089
I wasted my college fund, and I'm unemployed now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.