[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to be some disgusting sub-human reject as a girl to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ronery.jpg (389 KB, 1204x1222) Image search: [Google]
ronery.jpg
389 KB, 1204x1222
You have to be some disgusting sub-human reject as a girl to not have at least one guy who wants to have you as his gf, but as a male, just being below average in height, looks, and extraversion means you're going to most likely end up a kissless virgin. If you get dealt a shit hand at the genetic lottery, you're totally fucked.
>>
I hope you don't actually believe the garbage thats written on that image.
>>
>>25225787
>I hope you don't actually believe the garbage thats written on that image.
I hope you don't actually believe that we don't actually believe the truth that is written in that image.
>>
>>25225070

I haven't met an average or better guy that took care of himself that was "lonely".

Every lonely guy I've met has horrible issues with how they dress or take care of their body.

Guys have it worse than women in dating, but that's flat out retarded.
>>
>>25226627
I was fit and well groomed for a very long time but it didn't help with my kissless virginity issues. Now I just don't give a shit anymore, I eat junk food and bathe once a month.
>>
>>25225070
I knew a pretty cute (like 6/10) twenty year old girl who couldn't get a boyfriend. She told me that confident attractive only wanted casual sex from her and nerdy dudes could tolerate and seemed into her were too fucking spaghetti to make a move.
>>
>>25225070
>Daniel Bruhl
>ronery

Implying.

On the positive side, it's nice to see an image from pre-deletion /r9k/ where people still used the word ronery. Brings back memories
>>
File: 1437362931398.png (38 KB, 1140x742) Image search: [Google]
1437362931398.png
38 KB, 1140x742
>tfw you date a femanon from /r9k/ who says she's "ronery"
>tfw she's a 5.5/10 who has ten thousand guys willing to date her, online and off

At least I got to cum in her ass
>>
>>25225070
almost none of you fags look like that guy

most of you are fat, or you have zero hygiene, or zero social skills or hobbies/interests or have a horrible lifestyle or no willingness/effort to change any of those things.

usually you have many or most of those
>>
>>25226833
wow you really blew the lid off that one sherlock

why the fuck does tumblr come here? they are literally incapable of understanding humor

>UMMM :S CHICKENS DON'T HAVE COMPLEX MOTIVATIONS FOR CROSSING A ROAD ..... :S..............
>>
>>25226627
thats because you havent met anybody who is truly lonely. What do you think 'lonely' means?
>I'm relatively fit, not skinny, not fat
>I enjoy politics
>I'm a musician
>I'm going to a university for a stem degree, at a school thats one of the best in my country
and Im below average, never had a girlfriend
A girl in the same position is a 8-10
>>
tfw no lazy slobbish gf
>>
>>25226575
Oh
Oh god
Ive got some bad news anon
Youre none of those things on the right except lonely >.<
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.