[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I d8 a girl from OKC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1412529541116.jpg (61 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
1412529541116.jpg
61 KB, 460x500
How do I d8 a girl from OKC?
>>
Be at least 6'

Congratulations, women will be lining up to fuck you.
>>
>>25224994

You become incredibly hot and list your well-paying job in your profile

Girls cherrypick online because they can

unless you mean you already got a date. then it's nice because you're both somewhat desperate
>>
Neither of the two posters are correct I am currently dating and living with a qt from okc. Sure, it wasn't easy and we didn't get together based on looks, but it is possible. Also, she is slightly autistic and has mental issues.
>>
>>25224994
I've dated and banged numerous girls from OKC.

Not that hard desu. Not even in a well paying job or anything.

One girl was my gf for a few months, amazing sex but she was a bit of a psycho.

Another girl I met up with, fucked, met up with again, fucked again, then never spoke to her again.

Another girl I Met up with, fucked, never spoke again.

Currently seeing a girl who actually seems intelligent and interesting even though her politics are different to mine. But she's better than the sluts I've banged from OKC before and not a psycho, it seems.

Want to know the trick, robots?

>don't be fuck ugly
>lie about your height
>message as many girls as possible
>>
>>25224994
Go out and actually talk to girls, online dating is always enemy territory for guys
>>
>>25226679
What sort of place do you live?
>>
>>25225018
wrong, I'm 6'3 and I get nothing
>>
>>25224994
Message every girl you can and hope one gives you a shot. Unless you're an 8/10 Chad, you will be rejected over 99% of the time.

OKC is better than Tinder, where it's entirely based on looks.
>>
>>25226730
Well the girl that I fucked twice, the first time we went back to my grandad's house (a nice house in north London where I was living at the time while I worked in the City) and the second time was her parents place while her parents were out.

Now I live in army accommodation because I'm in the army. So the latest girl, I went back to her place in London after we spent an hour drunkenly trying to find a hotel with a room spare (fucking glad I didn't end up having to pay for a hotel in the end).
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.