[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
brothers, tell me to do it tell me to fucking do it tell me to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: ok.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
brothers, tell me to do it
tell me to fucking do it
tell me to send that message and be brave once in my stupid life
please you are my only support
tell me makeme od it makem meka make me
>>
If you have to send it as a message it is guaranteed to fail. However, you should get it over with so you can learn this lesson.

Do it.
>>
JUST DO IT
fuck you robot, you're homosexual
>>
>>25224979
>>25224976

I MUST DO IT I MUST FUCKING DO IT AHHH
>>
Kill urself kid.
>>
>>25224955
do it you fucking fuck I'll fucking fuck your shit up like fuck if you don't fucking do it you fucking sack of shit
>>
JUST DO IT

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS
>>
>>25224955
One day you'll be dead.
>>
Tell me anyone if this seems wrong, but I'm beginning to think that saying you care first is the worst thing you can do.
>>
>>25224955
Do it for the keks. Don't forget to green text it before killing yourself, bot-dono.
>>
>>25224955
Depends on what the message is OP. I can't blindly tell you to do something.
>>
>>25226205
This. Show message ya tard
>>
just give up
it never works
>>
Show us context we will tell you what to say anon.

We can't have you sending something stupid after you've pushed yourself so hard lel.
>>
>>25224955
remember to proof read, try to imagine what she is thinking

an autistic longwinded message isn't going to cut it

tell her you just want to give her the facts and if she wants to be friends she should understand if it will take a while if she isn't interested in you (and maybe introduce you to her friends)
>>
>>25226293
This.

No long shit. Short and sweet, straight to the point.

If this is for a girl (I assume it is), don't spill your feelings either. Don't say you love her or whatever. That's an instant red flag.
>>
>>25224955
JUST DO IT. KILL YOURSELF FAILED NORMIE SCUM.
>>
The principle applies.
>>
Hopefully OP has realized the folly of caring about women and has dedicated himself to science.
>>
File: 1448584833.png (271 KB, 616x480) Image search: [Google]
1448584833.png
271 KB, 616x480
>>25226352
Wubadubadubdub
>>
File: 1484773843.jpg (193 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
1484773843.jpg
193 KB, 970x545
>>25226517
Goddammit Morty you replied to the wrong post.

>>25226490
Wubadubadubdub
>>
File: pepe_cow.png (15 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe_cow.png
15 KB, 300x250
>>25224955
>tell me makeme od it makem meka make me
>makem meka make
are you a cow OP?
>>
>confessing via message
>not completely omega as fuck and 100% destined to fail
>>
>>25226652

He doesn't have to come across as a corny virgin, he can perfectly invite her out leaving aside any sentimentalism
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.