[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you aware that workout can remedy at least the 80% of your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Frank.jpg (144 KB, 1200x777) Image search: [Google]
Frank.jpg
144 KB, 1200x777
Are you aware that workout can remedy at least the 80% of your problems and/or insecurities?
>>
shh

don't tell 'em
>>
File: eyebrow_pepe.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow_pepe.png
67 KB, 616x596
How do I get taller by working out?
>>
>>25224953
I actually tried that

it didn't help at all. I could see where it would if the main source of your insecurities is your looks, but when it's flat up not really enjoying anything in life, working out is just one more thing you don't enjoy
>>
yeah it's true, most people here don't have real problems and are just insecure, lifting would help them immensely

there's quite a few people who would get nothing out of working out unfortunately, those are real problems
>>
I'm a manlet, if I worked out I'd only be seen as overcompensating.
>>
>>25224953
>except my lack of motivation
>>>/fit/
>>
>>25224953
Working out won't make me taller.
>>
>>25225017
How empty you are if you think that workout is about looks, you're probably american aren't you? damn that place is TOXIC
>>
i've been working out 4-5x a week for over a year and it hasn't helped shit

i'm just a slightly stronger, leaner shut-in depressed mess
>>
File: 1439060091551.png (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1439060091551.png
39 KB, 645x773
Working out cant fix front teeth intrusion.
>>
Calling bullshit on that.

Working out is still quite enjoyable though, and it is probably the one thing I enjoy the most.
>>
>>25224953
That is a straight up lie.
It helps but not that much.
Nothing can fix my mental state.
>>
>>25224953
but it hurts and is boring. my life already hurts and is boring, so i feel like a retard putting effort into a zero-sum gambit
>>
>>25225051
Well yeah, looking better is why most people do it. that aside though, same thing I said still applies. when you're depressed self-improvement for self-improvement's sake doesn't do anything for you. you don't feel proud or fulfilled, it just feels pointless, like everything else.
>>
>>25224953
whats the point in low quality bait threads
>>
>>25224953

i fucking love this movie.
>>
>>25224953
It's true that working out would make me feel better, probably release some hormones that help me feel better about my life and make me more excited to do stuff.
But going to the gym itself is a very intimidating experience. I wouldn't enjoy it. I'd have to battle myself every time i'd want to go there.
I am very scrawny, short and nerdy looking, and i move like an old man (like when i bend over to pick something up, my back looks weird, like i'm some 80 year old man)
it's just pointless unless i go at night or something.
>>
>>25225115
you know what it helps? total silence and stillness.
>>
How do I get enough motivation and discipline to stick to a workout plan?
>>
>>25225051
>when you're so depressive you don't enjoy anything in life, lifting is just another thing you won't enjoy
>HURR YOU MUST BE A DUMB EMPTY AMERICAN DAMN THIS PLACE IS TOXIC
>>
>>25225200
OP here, yeah I do my training indoor, fit normies are intimidating (but like a chimpanzee or something)
>>
>>25225229
stop listening to your thoughts
>>
>>25225051
>thinks working out and becoming a generic gym douche will solve all our problems
>calls others empty
kek
>toxic
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>25224953
Working out won't fix my ONLY 2 insecurities.
Short and Small penis.
>>
It won't fix everything
>height
>race
>eye color
>hairline
>teeth
>personality
>mental disorders
>intelligence
but it does help.

I find that after I got fit, prostitutes put in a better performance. I have also gotten friendlier service from masseuses and strippers.

Still haven't had physical contact with a female without financial compensation. Maybe 2016 will be my year.

______It won't_________
>>
>>25225959
as long as we're on the subject, let me ask you - aren't you bugged by a voice in the back of your head saying "she doesn't actually like me or want anything to do with me, she's just going through the motions because I'm paying"? that's the big hangup for me. It's like how I feel bad for someone working in a store who has to put on a cheery smile and greet me. I'm a customer, they hate me, I make their day miserable. They just grin and bear it because they need the money. How does it not kill your boner?
>>
>>25226152
>I'm a customer, they hate me, I make their day miserable.

Not true. I actually like it when customers come and need help or we engage in conversations. It helps kill time.

What I don't like is when customers are assholes and don't respond back after I greet them. Woman take the cake for this.
>>
proper nutrition can remedy at least 80% of a rowboat's problems, more like.

all the sugar that people here consume surely contributes to anxiety, depresison, chronic fatigue syndrome and so forth.

i don't even think sugar is that addictive. I mean, there are far worse addictions, like heroin and alcohol.
>>
>>25225060
>4-5x a week
there's your problem. What's your routine? what're you eating?
>>
>>25226192
>I actually like it when customers come and need help
never before have I heard someone who works retail say this
>>
>>25224953
Being fit can help you become a better and a happier person? That must be why women are so immature and angry.
>>
>>25225005

Ever heard of body-jelqing?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.