[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did /r9k/ get for christmas/getting for christmas? pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: dell.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
dell.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
what did /r9k/ get for christmas/getting for christmas?

pic of the PC i got. haven't tried it out since christmas is tomorrow and parents won't let me use it. D:
>>
enjoy radeon hd graphics
>>
some steam games and new headphones
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 540x429
My parents got me a lot of nice stuff that I didn't want. They got me earbuds but I dot like earbuds because they feel uncomfortable. I wanted headphones..
Then my mom got me new shoes and refused to give me my old shoes because they're tattered. She flat out refused to give them back and got mad when I brought up the fact that I am an adult who lives by himself and has a job.

I probably have autism.
>>
File: John Green The Negro Is.jpg (531 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
John Green The Negro Is.jpg
531 KB, 1440x900
>>25224950
Clothes...

And a lot of money. I should get water cooling for my PC (it's really getting on my autism). But instead I'll probably get a special calculator that I've had my eyes on for a while, a backlit keyboard to replace the one I destroyed two years ago because someone was mean to me on StarCraft, and the rest will slowly erode in the form of gifts for my unresponsive friends and sweets.
>>
>>25225087
Wait. You visited your mom. She gave you new shoes and while you was trying them on she snatched your old shoes and refused to give them back? What the fuck man,
>>
I got 150 euros from relatives and that's it.

The only things I want to buy I can't afford (espresso machine, gaming pc + 120hz screen, another laptop), and if I had money to spare I'd only be buying stuff for my loved ones instead of buying my shit.

Shit sucks.
>>
>>25226196

Yeah I guess she was worried that people would think I'm a hobo because of my crappy shoes. She's very anxious and paranoid so I guess I forgive her. But it is very annoying.
>>
I will now bump this particular thread
>>
I got a Razer Blackwidow Chroma.
>>
Got a 3 year subscription to Windows 10! :D
>>
File: 1450640101099.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450640101099.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
Overalll i got 200 euros from various relatives (which is more than half of what i myself have spent overall innacity buying presents this year mind you), some IT store coupons, a bunch of very comfy clothing and some body care products aswell by my parents

It's not a bad yield at all, i've had way worse years than this in the past. Only thing that bothered me today was the little accident i had shortly before which lead to me having to attend to my wound throughout the dinner and most of the evening but it was a nice distraction from the others' random plebeian half-drunken banter aswell come to think of it

All in all i'm pretty satisfied, i couldn't honestly have asked for more. Very solid christmas overall this year
>>
I was promised a new computer 6 months ago, i stressed my ass off in my studies so i could have good grades and get the computer, they even gave me a bag for it

>It was a lie, i didn't get a computer

JUST FUCKING KILL ME IM SICK OF MY LIFE
>>
Clothes, underwear, books and some framed art for my living room
>>
Nothing, my mum died this november. Dad died 6 years ago.
>>
hummus
>>
>>25228049
Sorry mate.

Merry Christmas.
>>
File: Laughing-Crying-Emoji-02.jpg (11 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Crying-Emoji-02.jpg
11 KB, 620x400
>>25224998
>enjoy radeon hd graphics
This

original p
>>
>>25228109
Thanks m8, I'm visiting my brother tomorrow though. He's probably the kindest person I know so I'll be fine. Merry christmas to you too.
>>
File: 1450326308540.jpg (61 KB, 538x500) Image search: [Google]
1450326308540.jpg
61 KB, 538x500
>>25228049
Must be jewish
>>
>>25226252
tell her you want them to only wear while mowing the lawn or walking the dog or whatever dirty chore fits.

that should ease her worry.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.