[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well? What do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 15
File: 1444106547245.jpg (136 KB, 550x678) Image search: [Google]
1444106547245.jpg
136 KB, 550x678
Well? What do you think
>>
>>25224687
Nah, despite what you robots think most men are dogs and fuck anything that moves. People are shitty regardless of gender.
>>
>>25224708
Well men are attracted to 80% of women they meet while women are only attracted to 20% of men - I wonder which gender is shallow?
>>
>>25224859
Do you have any proof for this statistic at all? It gets thrown around like a holy fact all the time here.
>>
File: harvey.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
harvey.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
males can deceive as much as women can. people can be shit.

>pic unrelated but why not steve harvey
>>
>>25224687
aww poor guy sounds like he got his feewings hurt!
>>
>>25224882
boohoo.com/things_i_want_to_believe_are_facts_for_self_pity_purposes.shtml
>>
>>25224687
It's generally true, women have a much easier time letting go and forgetting about someone they claimed was their world...they'll tell you they love you even as they leave you for another man...have fun but never forget you are expendable to her, thus she must remain expendable to you
Treat her well and kindly but don't start to believe she alone is special amongst billions
>>
File: 1416313430916.png (901 KB, 1134x806) Image search: [Google]
1416313430916.png
901 KB, 1134x806
Only bitches and betas try to deny what women really are.

Any chad or any man who has had his share of time around women knows the truth.
>>
>>25225025

>Everytime

Emperor Hirohito cut it out
>>
>>25225025
lmao

you guys consider that 2014 dude a chad?
>>
File: Is-he-the-best-I-can-get.jpg (35 KB, 672x509) Image search: [Google]
Is-he-the-best-I-can-get.jpg
35 KB, 672x509
>>25224882
It's just biological nature of the genders. Men aim to impregnate as many women as possible, because they can reproduce constantly, so have lower standards because the investment is low. Women only want the best men, due to the way their reproduction works, so have higher standards.

Men are polygamous, women are hypergamous.
>>
>>25224687
Sort of true. Men in general are way, way, way more desperate for love and affection than women simply because they are far less sexually valuable. When you have as many options as women you just tend not to put all your eggs in one basket and get attached like men do. Men are prone to making all these grand passionate romantic gestures because they have to fight for affection against tons of other equally desperate men. Women have inherent value and thus it tends not to be an issue for them unless they're competing for a top tier man. Even then they won't be as assertive as men and will tend wait for the man to want her back.

It's not anyone's fault really, that's just the way society is structured.
>>
>>25224687
Bukowski's love-hate relationship with women is much than complex than that, and he had a tendency to let his bitter drunk persona (which he was) bleed into his life.
He was happily (as happy as he could get anyway) married with his last wife, but he still felt conflicted about women in general to the end of his life (something which is reflected in the last novel, Pulp, he wrote shortly before his death).
>>
>>25225161
And your genitals are micropenis, what's your point?
>>
>>25225025
>it's the same guy
Every time.
>>
>>25224687
Yep. He is completely right. I was stupid enough to fall for a girl who I thought loved me as much as I loved her. Were together for about 3 years and we had plans to get married. Than she just left me for another guy like it was nothing. The other guy wouldn't even date her and just used her for sex , but she flocked to him anyway and broke it off with me. It really fucking mentally fucked me up, everything we did together, all the memories, all the times where we told each other how much we loved one another , and she just gets up and leaves me for some random guy. I can't trust woman ever again, they are not capable of loving anything or being loyal. They will just be with you until they think something better comes along.
>>
>>25225301
To women, you're just an expendable parasite host.

Sorry you had to find out the hard way.
>>
File: 1450059836853.jpg (382 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450059836853.jpg
382 KB, 1920x1200
>>25224687
bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

here's another quote by bukowski i like. unrelated to relationships, but something most robots can probably rel8 to.
>>
>>25225301
Yep. He is completely right about all women. I know because of my experience with one woman, an experience that is colored by the fact that my feelings got hurt.
>>
>>25225025
wait, isn't it the same guy?
>>
>>25225399
SHOO SHOO ROAST BEEF.

>>
File: ok cupid stats 3.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
ok cupid stats 3.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>25224882

here ya go kid

It's common knowledge that women are more picky than men. Far more, regardless of their own attractiveness.
>>
File: 1376085612559.jpg (54 KB, 554x406) Image search: [Google]
1376085612559.jpg
54 KB, 554x406
>>25225301
I am so sorry, Anon. No human deserves to be toyed with emotionally like that. The mental tolls are unforgiving, and my heart goes out to you.
>>
>>25225399
I use to be like you. Thinking my girl was different. I would laugh at people on here telling all there sob stories and would just think "damn I'm lucky I got one of the good ones". I was wrong. All girls are like this, most will never even show signs until it's too late and they already broke your heart into pieces. You may think it can't or wont happen to you, but than it does and you are bamboozled.
>>
>>25225399

Hey WK, enlighten us, what have your experiences with women been like?
>>
File: nothingness.jpg (113 KB, 1234x354) Image search: [Google]
nothingness.jpg
113 KB, 1234x354
>>25225301

get used to the nothingness.

Fact is, we're taught to believe women love men the same way men love women, but that's not true.

>>25225399

cool snark, try for some substance next time.

This always happens when a whiteknight shows up; all snark, no quality.
>>
>>25225444
True, but I do not think that it's biological. We teach women to wait for "prince charming" or that special guy from youth, which likely causes some pretty warped assumptions about relationships and what you deserve from it.

In addition, the women on these dating sites are swarming with men contacting them. They are more picky because they can be, because we, as a society, still see women as an addition to the man, meaning that it would be the man's job to acquire that woman.
>>
>>25225440
>>25225480
>>25225482
huh? oh i don't date at all. that shit's scary. just seems incorrect, childish, and unproductive to get mad at all women about it. i've had my bad women experiences too, but i don't understand getting all bitter and spiteful about it. i just don't worry about it.
>>
>>25225556
there was plenty of meaning in it. did you need me to spell it out, rather than using subtext? it's a pretty strong point, one that you had no interest in addressing (if you even noticed it). care to add any meaning to your insult?
>>
>>25225301
Fuck. Never trust these bitches.
>>
>>25225592

I don't think there is bitterness in exposing women for who they are and how they act. Same goes for men. I am not looking to pass judgement on women. Just giving headsup not to delude yourself that there's something more to it.
>>
File: Briffault's Law.jpg (126 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
Briffault's Law.jpg
126 KB, 768x960
>>25225625

I guess I'll spoon feed you and entertain your ignorance and glib bullshit.

To say literally every woman is an opportunist and will always bail once you're boring to her no matter how much you've both invested in the relationship, would be technically incorrect.

However, in aggregate, as a whole, on average, they are absolutely more prone and more likely to do just that. In part just by virtue of the fact that they have an easier time doing these things, i.e the average woman has more options than the average man does. Add to that, women can do no wrong in our society. They will always have white knights and other women rationalizing their wrongs, no matter how sinister, all the way up to murdering their own kids.

The reason for this constant absolution of women is simple; one man can do the reproductive job of 1,000 men, if necessary. Eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap. Our hindbrains have evolved over millennia to reflect this biological reality, and it manifests in the ease with which we send young men to war but recoil at the prospect of doing the same to young women, in the compulsion to blame marital breakups on men no matter the facts and to excuse womens misdeeds, in the quickness with which mens natural sexual urges are demonized and demagogued while womens natural sexual urges are lauded as steps toward empowerment and self-actualization, in the permissible bias in family courts against men and for women, in the relative lack of concern for jailed and destitute deadbeat dads compared to the outpouring of sympathies for struggling single moms and divorced women, and in the full weight of societal opprobrium levied against male caddishness in contrast to the revulsion and willful ignorance expressed for confronting female sexual nature, hypergamy and all, honestly and openly.

So while "NAWALT" is true, it's basically no better than saying "not all the chambers in the revolver are loaded, so take a spin."
>>
I think he is an egoistic prick unable to love anyone except himself and don't give two fucks about his shitty quote. Anyone who reads quotes and takes them seriously should end themselves.
>>
Women will always try to aim higher and higher in regards to their potential suitors, it's always been this way. Nowadays thanks to constant pandering and lack of repercussions for their actions this has been dialed up to 11. Due to social media and hookup culture women are more prone to acting upon their impulses than ever before, while simultaneously gaining more power and responsibility they don't know how to cope with. We live in a society that glorifies the thrill of the moment, whether it be through sex, partying or drugs for the sake of self enjoyment. over all else. Women will try to find some way to excuse their shitty behavior with all the pussy whipped white knights surrounding them. There is no incentive for them to commit when getting sex as a female is laughably easy these days even for a run of the mill plain Jane. They let all the crap get to their heads while their egos bloat up and will deny everything to the very end. They'll never be genuine or sincere with anyone around them, since in the back of their mind, there is an ulterior motive which is ingrained by years of patronizing pedestal placing. Hence why a lot of women usually are duplicitous shallow cunts without even knowing it. Then again, if you looked at yourself as superficially as you do with others you probably wouldn't notice as well.
>>
>>25226069
That's right, anon. You'll find the perfect girl someday and she will love you just like a mother. Don't worry. She exists because that definitely sounds like a real human being.
>>
Mostly true, but women don't have souls.
>>
>>25226069
He was a great writer.
>>
There's a lot of context behind this quote, as well.
Bukowski was in an extremely toxic relationship with Linda King where both parts were treating each other like shit.

Howard Sounes goes over this in the book "Charles Bukowski: Locked in the arms of a crazy life".
>>
>>25225971
You're lying, go back to reddit
>>
>>25224708
>>25224882
>>25224888
>>25224895
>>25224909
>>25225225
>>25226069

Roasties out in full force tonight.
>>
File: 15-bukowski-by-andersen.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3534) Image search: [Google]
15-bukowski-by-andersen.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3534
>>25226153
meh , he was ok
>>
>>25226153

For you

This is an original comment fuck you bot
>>
>>25225971
that's why I go for waifus. the purest form of woman
>>
>>25225971
This post, pretty much.

It's sad that the vast majority of women don't even recognize how much power they have over men, and that acknowledging this state of affairs only gets you berated for being a pussy whereas women will get sympathy for even the tiniest things.
>>
>>25225971
yeah, you're right about all that. and you're right about the biological reasons behind it. that's how things are. women are more valuable in reproduction, and they also have more responsibility in it. so what's the problem? you know how things are. so why does it upset you? seems like the part that bothers you the most is how society sees men vs. women in comparable situations. so deal with that, and if you can't, don't try anymore. i'll admit that i tried and got fucked over big time. repeatedly. so i don't try anymore. but i don't attribute that to the nature of women. it's my inability to handle the nature of the game. i'm still glad to be a man, for many reasons, including the fact that i can opt out of the whole thing and people don't really get on my case about it.
>>
>>25224708
Hello redditor, have an upvote good sir.
>>
File: women can be lonely.png (204 KB, 650x584) Image search: [Google]
women can be lonely.png
204 KB, 650x584
It's true.

Women are swimming in male worship and it's their "job" to pick the most powerful one. They don't feel love.
>>
File: harvard virgins.png (571 KB, 628x2176) Image search: [Google]
harvard virgins.png
571 KB, 628x2176
>>25224882
>Percent of all women 15-44 years of age who have had three or more male partners in the last 12 months, 2002: 6.8%

>Percent of all men 15-44 years of age who have had three or more female partners in the last 12 months, 2002: 10.4%

>Median number of female sexual partners in lifetime, for men 25-44 years of age, 2002: 6.7

>Percent of men 25-44 years of age who have had 15 or more female sexual partners, 2002: 29.2%

>Median number of male sexual partners in lifetime, for women 25-44 years of age, 2002: 3.8

>Percent of women 25-44 years of age who have had 15 or more male sexual partners, 2002: 11.4%

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/key_statistics/n.htm#numberlifetime
>>
File: 1423031767899.jpg (402 KB, 1728x2412) Image search: [Google]
1423031767899.jpg
402 KB, 1728x2412
>>25224882
>Do you have any proof for this statistic at all?

graph on the mid left ish
>>
daily reminder that Bukowski lost his virginity at 23 to an obese prostitute
>>
File: 1450728776162.jpg (30 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1450728776162.jpg
30 KB, 250x250
>>25224882
Are you serious?
Wow
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.