[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mail-order brides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: gorilla.jpg (415 KB, 1600x1558) Image search: [Google]
gorilla.jpg
415 KB, 1600x1558
Anybody have experience with that sort of stuff?
>>
*raises eyebrow* I didn't know that was actually a thing.

Bumping for interest.
>>
>>25224509
Just remember to cut holes in the box.
>>
99% scam
1% ugly bitches looking for citizenship that will fuck your life up in a split of a second

100% chance you'll have your shit fucked up
>>
Two of my coworkers are happily married to their mail order brides. Don't know any other details though
>>
File: 1330905049289.jpg (59 KB, 760x494) Image search: [Google]
1330905049289.jpg
59 KB, 760x494
You will regret it.

Everyone wants a women and relationship till they get one.

These brides will become westernized shit within a few years and take what you have or cheat or shit on everything you do.

Women have things in common, they ruin fun, bring drama, shit on happiness and try to make everyone feel bad for their shitty decisions.
>>
File: michael_scott.jpg (63 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
michael_scott.jpg
63 KB, 399x382
>>25224604

Oh I'm a Turk, I was just thinking about getting a Russian girl that I could hate fuck. My uncle bought an Indonesian and we already have lots of Russian prostitutes here so it's not all scams.
>>
OP, mail order brides are dodgy as fuck. This is where you pay an agency to organize a meet up, marriage, and then they sort out immigration. However the women you get from this are dirt poor and gold diggers. They very rarely speak any English.

What you want is to go on a site like interpals and find an educated English speaking third worlder. Don't get me wrong, part of the attraction to you will be that you're western, however these girls are wealthier, more educated, and can actually talk to you. They're more reliable and odds are know what life in the west is like.
>>
File: 1322458551520.jpg (42 KB, 425x253) Image search: [Google]
1322458551520.jpg
42 KB, 425x253
>>25224658
I didn't say it was scams, said it was something you would regret.

Hire a Prostitute and move on.

Relationships are shit dude, and you will realize it once you get into one.

They never go well, they don't end well and hell you will be worse off than when it started.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.