[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do people do in clubs? Dance the whole time? How do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: 1450533107959.png (413 KB, 470x590) Image search: [Google]
1450533107959.png
413 KB, 470x590
What do people do in clubs? Dance the whole time? How do you know what to order to drink?
>>
My experience of going a few times when I was a normie.

>everyone just standing around a table
>no one danced
>ordering beer every 30 minutes
>standing around, looking around and drinking beer (which I don't even like)
>loop that for 4 hours
>go home

Walking home was 10 times better than that.
>>
If you're a guy just get beer. Don't get wasted unless you've already gotten at least 10 numbers that night and you're satisfied.

If you're a girl just hover around the bar and wait til some guy buys you a drink. Then get really drunk and find a Chad to "rape" you. Do not use a condom.
>>
>>25224554
>If you're a girl just hover around the bar and wait til some guy buys you a drink.
Doesn't work if you're an ugly girl there with attractive friends
>>
>>25224449
>get hammered until you enjoy the music and don't mind dancing
>(try to) dance with grills
>chain cigarettes
>go home
>>
>>25224846

>not knowing that some1 always has to fuck the grenade
>>
>>25224449
I've stopped going to clubs desu.
I find them boring, I don't enjoy the music (booze doesn't make it better)

I don't drink quick drinks like shots or spirits that you can knock back quickly

I don't like dancing

why go If i enjoy no aspect of it?
>>
File: women-before-after-makeup-5.jpg (29 KB, 600x544) Image search: [Google]
women-before-after-makeup-5.jpg
29 KB, 600x544
>Find a club that plays music that you enjoy, even the smaller cities like 5 mil cities will have some obscure music clubs you can be comfortable in
>Go there with really good friends, people whose company enjoy and share interests with
>Wear some pretty and expensive clothes you feel good in
>Drink some Heineken, Stella, Tuborg or anything not fedora
>Have fun

What's so hard for autists to get?
>>
>>25225469
>What's so hard for autists to get?
It's rough being around so many attractive normies
>>
>>25225723
I even used a picture to tell you that all the whores you see on a nights out are ugly as shit without make up, unsanitary, their rooms are a filthy mess and they're also stupid.

All the guys there are either as insecure as you or gay.
>>
>>25225469

How can people even like clubs (not live shows which are better in every way).
If you have broad and deep taste in music there is no way generic music played in a club will satisfy you.
Company doens't matter because you can't comfortably speak to them, you have to constantly judge whether what you want to say warrants speaking into someones ear or feeling their breath on yours.
Expensive clothes or clothes you love are put in danger of having alcohol ruin them or get cig burns on them.
You drink shit lagers, no one actually enjoys themselves while drinking that especially after paying club prices (which mean you can't get drunk without feeling ripped off as well).

So what do you do, sit there in front of your friends or strangers, thinking of whether you should talk or whether you should move to not appear awkward, wondering of what's everyone thiking of you and in what way they're judging you.

And then what, you dance and make a fool of yourself? Because very guy that dances looks foolish when dancing to music they don't enjoy particularly.

Meet women that you have nothing in common with (and which probably enjoy this pleb sort of entertainment)?

I'd rather take laxatives than go to another club ever.
>>
>>25225774
>implying that girl was ugly without the makeup
>>
>>25225821
I used to feel like that when I was a kid.

It all went away the first time I came in a woman that wanted me to cum in her. It will give you a confidence boost and get you rid of your autistic thoughts.

Also get some money because if you feel "ripped off" when drinking out I think you have some issues.
>>
File: 1430533514537.jpg (37 KB, 457x336) Image search: [Google]
1430533514537.jpg
37 KB, 457x336
Pretty much. That or stand around at bars making awkward small talk with people you used to know at school.

As for drinks, a safe bet is either a vodka mixer or beer/cider. If you're feeling brave you can do a shot, but that normally means you'll need to buy a few, not good for the autismbux.
>>
>>25225903

I'm 29, trying to have a kid with my gf so I'm pretty sure she wants my cum.

I just prefer to enjoy myself in a situation that is actually enjoyable instead of that forced awkward thing that is clubbing.

I need 5 or 6 drinks to start getting drunk enough to enjoy myself in situations that aren't enjoyable, and in clubs around here these cost 10 eurodollars each.
I can afford spending it but it just doesn't make it feel any less wasteful, having to spend 50 euro to just get started, then spending even more to keep "enjoying the crowd", drinking generic brand spirits.

Most of the people I've met who liked to go clubbing were either shallow (lacking real interests) or desperate for attention/human contact.
>>
Take ecstasy
>>
>>25225903
>Also get some money because if you feel "ripped off" when drinking out I think you have some issues.
Yes, of course you should buy overpriced drinks. If you don't do that you have issues and should probably be working more hours. Just think about it, the more hours you work, the more money you make for your boss, AND the more money you can give to another rich guy by purchasing overpriced drinks. It's a two for one special.

#1 best goy award goes to this genius.
>>
>>25225046
Grenades are just what ugly guys tell themselves to turn getting a matching ugly partner into a noble sacrifice
>>
>>25224449
>Drink at least 7 shots of vodka
>Leave everything else to your drunken mind
The problem with you pussies is that most of you are from UK or US, and people in these countries cant drink for shit. When I tried to give one guy in UK vodka he almost fainted after just one shot. No wonder you cant enjoy parties if you cant even get drunk
>>
File: stellan.jpg (30 KB, 300x440) Image search: [Google]
stellan.jpg
30 KB, 300x440
>Be drunk
>But still sober enough to just barley get in
>Get alot of drinks ( "normie"tip: bartenders will generally look down on you if you order a red bull vodka (shitkid drink) og mojitio (hardest/takes the longest time to make if they make it proper)
>Order: Beer, gin and tonic, wine, tequlia shots, whiskey, anything simple
>Sit with your bros and get shitfaced AF
>Awkward chit chat while music is way to loud to really have a proper conversation
>get so drunk you stop giving a fuck
>go out on the dance floor
>dance around awkardly for a little until you start wibing at a 5-6/10
>bring her home
>bang

Or alternatively go out with a mix gendered group (preferably you'll have a good tone with one of the girls before heading in to the club) and have a way better time, though you still risk losing all of your girls to alphachads, but sometimes you'll all stick together out of "loyality" to the group (like you wanna hang together thorugh the night ) which give you much higer changes
>>
>>25226535
>wibing
What on earth does this mean?
>>
>>25226437
Mixing with the wrong crowd then faggot

British people are great drinkers, you ran into a beta autist
>>
>>25224513
Why did you stop being a normie? What happened?
>>
>>25226437

Holy shit the brits drink Alcohol like Vodka, are you nuts? Where are you from? They are casual drinkers, too. My housemates just drink beers and shit for no reason, except they feel like it. The other day they got pint cans of fucking Kestrel super.
>>
>>25226572
Some people I know confirmed my theory. Britbongs can only drink fucking beer. How do you even get drunk from beer nigga. That must take like whole night
>>
>>25225903
>Also get some money because if you feel "ripped off" when drinking out I think you have some issues.
spotted the failed normalfag trying to act big

i have never met a decent, well-adjusted person with an actual job and skills who has not said that club drinks are overpriced.
>>
>>25225469

>good friends
>5 mil city
>expensive clothes
>knowing about "obscure music clubs"

Yeah not a chance.
>>
>>25224554

Shit advice. Alternative advice

>Get drunk off your mind before entering
>Dance like a fucking madman and just enjoy moving to the music.
>Whatever happens from that point onward just kinda happens
>>
>>25226600
Im from Slovakia (slavland). Maybe they do drink Vodka but definetely not as quick or in such quantity as here
>>
File: 1450895658224.jpg (1 MB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1450895658224.jpg
1 MB, 850x850
I make girls work if they want a drink especially if they're under 21. They'll give it up for them margaritas. I like to dance that's why I go clubbing. Plus I never buy girls drink unless they are close friends, if you ain't giving me booty on the dance floor no drink for you
>>
>>25226643
I don't care about money the slightest, my family has enough that I know I'll never run out.

Especially not because of getting a few drinks.
>>
>>25226613
>Can't get drunk off beer

Faggot

You aren't British, you've drunk with a few la
>>
>>25224846
Be overprotective of your hot friends so one of Chad's less-discerning wingmen will ride you out for fifteen minutes in the lavatories so Chad can have a clear shot at your friend.
>>
>>25226660

To be fair, the Vodka there is much nicer, though. It's possible to drink it straight. In here, "Premium" quality Vodka is just "Standard" Vodka over there, so in other words the vodka is just DECENT if it's premium, by English standards.
>>
>>25226703
nigga everyone just drinks the cheapest vodka here (Nikolaus) for 8 euros
>>
>>25226758

Fair enough famalam.

>Tfw borderline-alcoholic friend asks me if I have "any booze"
>I say I do (I have a lot)
>He comes to my house and says that is seems "Sufficient"
>Starts drinking fucking GLASSES of Vodka

I'm not trying to say all Englishmen are like this or debate you, just pointing out a sad thing...
>>
>>25226613
you drink a lot of it very quickly and get the strong stuff above 0.5% instead of sipping coors brand water like a faggot american
>>
>>25226672
>im on the dole AND my mommy has a job so she gives me an allowance

yup, failed normie trying to act big. or maybe just Elliott Roger Part II. who knows~~
>>
>>25226692
That doesn't sound fun at all
>>
yes you just sit, talk, drink or dance
>drinks are overpriced
europoor here, it's common practice amongst teenagers to buy vodka in a shop, get drunk and then go to a club in order to save money
>>
>>25226823
Not really.

I'm actually alone and freezing right now. I'm a 21 yo KHHV, a failure in everything I tried and wanted. I have had no contact with the outside world since the high school. I've never went out in my whole life.

I just make up this shit because I crave a bit if attention and you even saw trough my lies.
>>
>>25224449

Don't even bother wondering OP. Maybe I'm just a retard but clubs are not worth going to under any circumstances

>20 years old
>gf's best friend comes in to town and is dying to go clubbing
>in an effort to look good I tag along, bring a friend with me to even out the guy girl ratio
>its dark, everyone is dressed like a faggot and the music is too loud, everyone's in groups
>let the girls do their thing while I chill with my friend
>spend the next 30 minutes getting tips from him on how to dance and socialize at a club
>put what I learned into action and try to approach a girl but fail miserably
>decide that this is stupid and go find my gf
>she taking shots and grinding on some guy
>walk up to them and throw the guy on the ground
>gf immediately bursts into tears and begins hitting my back
>grab her by the arm and walk her out of the club
>spend the next 3 hours arguing about how I'm an asshole for hurting that guy and making her leave and whatnot
>>
>>25226899
slavanon can confirm this. I still prefer to just buy shots at bar though
bottle costs 8 euros and everyone is always lazy to go and buy it. And it has to be drank really quickly. I prefer to buy 4 shots and drink them at once and then just get another shot every 15 minutes or so so I wont vomit
>>
>>25226834
Welcome to the ugly life.
>>
>>25226899
canada here, same shit. we call it "pregaming" and even rich people do it (or poors before going to cheap places) since it's typically more fun to have a smaller party and get proper amped up with the bros at someone's place before capping it off with proper partying

>>25226956
yeah clubs are just shit

i'm pretty sociable and one of my buddies even called me a "social butterfly" once but even I think clubs are trash for trash

it's not a ~normie~ thing to go to clubs, it's purely personal preference. the few times I get dragged to a club, honestly, it seems more full of /r9k/ types being creepy than the quieter pubs I go to
>>
>>25226956
What was it like dating a slut ?
>>
>>25226024
>Pretty much. That or stand around at bars making awkward small talk with people you used to know at school.

This is probably my least favourite kind of small talk. I hate having to feign interest in what people do for a living and I hate talking about myself so this is always torture.
>>
>>25224449

I only go to club to listen music I like, I found a club that have a monthly House but mixed with other shit that is really fucking great, I've been in 3 so far and I'm having a blast, It's hard to be among the normies because everything seem so natural to them, when a girl dances next to me I get fucking frozen. I'm having fun even if I know I'll never be like them ;_;

If you're from Paris, France come hang with me faggot.
>>
>>25226024
>That or stand around at bars making awkward small talk with people you used to know at school.
have you considered seeking out more interesting people who may share your own interests instead of complaining that people you've already found to be boring are still boring?
>>
>>25227040
I know. I was never popular in high school, but was kinda funny and nobody particularly hated me, so now, 8 years later, everyone thinks we were besties and I am forced into a conversation with someone I don't care about.
There is a reason we haven't talked to each other since high school, Jessica. You are a vapid slut and I don't give two shits about your bank teller job!
>>
File: too_old.jpg (32 KB, 409x349) Image search: [Google]
too_old.jpg
32 KB, 409x349
>In the club
>Music is too loud, drinks are too expensive, too much of a line at the bar
>wish I were somewhere else
>Someone says something to me
>Can't hear them, ask them to repeat
>They say it again
>Can't hear what they said
>Don't want to ask them to repeat it a third time
>Fake laugh
>It wasn't the reaction the person speaking expected

Fuck clubs.
>>
>that adorable smile with her hair and chest a little messy
>super cute / 10
>will never be able to talk to a girl like this without immense anxiety
jdimsa
>>
>>25227118
this is why I just *nods respectfully*

but yeah fuck clubs, they're pointless if you're not just there to flail around and call it dancing
>>
How do you drink a lot and/or mix alcohol and not puke?
>>
>>25226577
not the poster, but
after this story, you have the nerve to ask

>standing around a table
>drinking 10$ pisswater every 30 mins
>unknown retards around
>pretendingtohavefun.jpg
>4 hours
>thisishell.gif
>whydidyoustop.avi
JUST
>>
>>25226535
>a red bull vodka (shitkid drink)

Wut?
>>
>>25227213

Protip : When it starts to spin, stop drinking.
>>
>>25227213
by not being a pussy

j/k, pace yourself and make sure to eat before and during drinking. avoid drinks with lots of sugar (especially red bull pleb shit) because it will dehydrate you on top of making you feel sick from the sugar, on top of any sickness from the booze!! also note that people have different physical reactions to different booze types -- i have a friend who swigs whisky like juice, but can't do anything else. meanwhile, I feel like hurling as soon as I smell whisky or scotch or similar, but knock back tequila and vodka like delicious milk

it takes a few times, but also know your own limits. alcohol takes a while to hit. this is why you should pace yourself (a lot of drinks at once will hit you like a brick wall later, even if it feels fine as you do it) but also it takes some practice to just learn your own natural limits and tolerances

>>25227260
it's pleb shit for retarded first-timers
>>
>>25227169
>but yeah fuck clubs, they're pointless if you're not just there to flail around and call it dancing

I have no interest in doing that if I'm not on ecstasy. Otherwise I'm dancing, get exhausted and the only buzz I can get is from ridiculously overpriced drinks.
>>
>>25227290
>it's pleb shit for retarded first-timers

It is?
>>
>>25227341

Don't listen to that faggot, they don't give a flying fuck about what you order, do red bull If you enjoy it, it's when you start listening to autists like him that your night goes to shit.
>>
>>25225469
Prefer without the makeup tbqh senpai.
>>
>>25226577
Not same anon but
>Go from club to club
>Dancing for a while just because. I don't even like dancing
>Talking about stuff I'm not interested in because my normie friends were "boring" for me
>Drinking expensive drinks just to not fall sleep
>Wake up next morning
>30$ less and headache
literally not worth it for me.
>>
What normies do:
>go with a large mixed group of guys and girls who secretly want to bang each other
>get drunk and act stupid since it's socially acceptable there
>at the end of the night bang one of your female friends or acquaintances
>or if you are a hot alpha chad you find a random girl to fuck that is hotter than any of the girls in your group

The key is that everything is socially acceptable there. You can get shitfaced and grope girls butts all night long. You can get a blowjob in the bathroom. People won't give a second glance.

What failed normies do:
>go alone or with their dude friends
>awkwardly hang out and drink
>try to hit on girls and fail
>get out early and say "this shit sucks"
>>
every time i'm up in "da club," people are smelling my farts and watching me suck off dudes. i don't know what people do when i'm not there but i bet it's very boring and fragrant.
>>
File: 1450980903891.jpg (35 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1450980903891.jpg
35 KB, 640x616
>>25225469
>just find a club that plays fucking black metal dont worry bro there will be one like 5 miles from you

Im not a complete autists I'd listen to some trap or something but they dont even fucking play that here. ITs just the same generic danceclub music and the obligatory "turn down for what".
>>
>>25227393
"I prefer women without makeup" is such a fucking meme at this point. Women clearly look better with tastefully applied minimalist makeup. There's a reason this shit has been around for literally thousands of years.
>>
>>25225469
>Go there with really good friends

Do you know where you are motherfucker? If we had "really good friends" we wouldn't be here.
>>
>>25227459
>tastefully applied makeup
Haha.

Literally rather they go without than apply it like the picture.

Also, depends on the girl. I've met girls who look better natural.
>>
>>25227290
>I feel like hurling as soon as I smell whisky or scotch or similar
oh god this
vodka is my life juice though
>>
>get drunk enough to not mind dancing
>talk to ur pals
>talk to strangers
>make friends
>smoke cigs
>dance around
>>
>>25224449
>buying drinks in clubs
Usually i get drunk before going in and then just wait for people in my group to order something for everyone including me, or ask my drunk friend for a drink cause he'll remember nothing the next day anyway.
Anyway i enjoy the music in clubs sure it's loud as fuck at first but you'll get used to it. Yeah you can't have conversations inside but that's not why you go there anyway. You can go outside to the smokers area if you want to talk with someone. I've had some good conversations with people there.
>>
I went to a club, it was actually pretty fun. People were drinking and dancing, getting all crazy and laughing, letting loose, playfully flirting. Then all the lights came on and it was instantly silent. Everyone solemnly formed a big circle. I kind of stumbled to a place in the circle so I wouldn't stand out, and we stood motionlessly for a moment. Then a large man took a step forward, removed his pants to reveal a diaper, and unstrapped the diaper. He held it out in his cupped hand to reveal a respectable load of feces. There were some oohs and aahs and general noises of approval. He stepped back, still holding the dirty diaper in front of him. Then the girl next to him stepped forward and lifted her dress to reveal a diaper. She took it off and presented it; she had defecated as well. It continued on down the line. When it was my turn, I stood for an uncomfortable few seconds, not knowing what to do. The rest of the people became restless and started to stir, looking at me with anger instead of blankly straight ahead. The guy next to me asked, "Where's your diaper, faggot?" More people joined in, not chanting it but asking me the same question disjointedly, a cacophony louder and louder. When it was clear I didn't have a diaper, the crowd descended and ripped off my pants, removing feces from their diapers and packing it into my underpants and directly up my anus. They pulled me up, dressed me, and patted me on the back as if I were a hero. "There you go, buddy!" they said, as they gently guided me to the exit. I stood in front of the club dumbfounded until I heard shouts of "Where's your diaper, faggot?" from behind the door. A few minutes later, a cute but awkward girl emerged, slathered in various shades of feces. We dry humped on the street and never saw each other again.
>>
>>25226956
I'm fucking scared about this
My girlfriend is a beta pleb like me but is always full of energy and keeps hearing clubs are fucking amazing so she really wants to try, but I personally despise clubs because it's too tiresome and annoying
She's more socially unaware than I am too, and gets drunk extremely fast, so I'm scared she might get involved in drugs or in sexual shit (which is what 70% of everyone at clubs do), or harassed and raped by some guy
>>
>>25227916
This is going straight to reddit.com
>>
File: 1450346817329.gif (1023 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1450346817329.gif
1023 KB, 500x281
I've learned white girls in the club really have golden pussy syndrome. As for blacks and hispanic girls, they really are there to have fun
>>
>>25226956
Wow you are an edgy idiot. Why would you want to hit and find girls in a club if you have a gf? Then you hit a guy and drag your gf out when she talks with a guy?
Kill yourself.
>>
I've got a handicap so it makes it a tad easier for me.

>look like a famous boxer
>everyone tells me I look like him
>sometimes girls know who it is
>start talking to them
>get their numbers
>message them the next day
>they're not even interested in talking to me.

One called me a weirdo, one never replied to my message and the last one doesn't speak to me any more.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Wwycz4qMQ

this is why
>>
>>25228200
>not specifying the boxer
>>
>>25228519
>>25228200
is it mike tyson?
>>
>>25228540
clearly not, faggot, because everyone knows tyson has face tattoos, and if this guy has tyson's face tattoos then he's crazy enough to look absolutely nothing like tyson.
>>
>>25228599
>>25228200
what about muhammed ali?
>>
>>25228725
what about shahupped youface?
>>
>>25224449
because they are drunk and high
>>
>>25228252
I can't get into this, it is a very good dance but I feel intimidated. I feel like everyone there is rude, cynical and better than me.
>>
>>25225469
>5 mil cities

you do realize there's only 1 city in the entire united states with >5 million people?
>>
I just drink till I don't give a fuck anymore and just chat to whatever girls are around that aren't speaking to other dudes, I'm generally successful helps being a solid 7/10 I guess and I don't shoot to high so eh.
>>
There's no point in going to clubs unless you enjoy the music. I'm in Chicago, a good legit club that books respected DJs and producers is Smart Bar. People there are music heads and generally friendly. Otherwise, you'd best be sticking with a bar.
>>
>>25224449

I don't go to clubs, I only go to bars.

The night clubs/dance clubs around here are all guido shitholes where you wait on a line to get in, pay a cover charge then spend $10-15 a drink just to hear shitty house music and radio rap remixes. The women want nothing to do with you unless you're ripped and dressed in expensive clothes. There will plenty of barely dressed, hot sluts dancing but they don't want anything to do with you if you don't look like you belong on the show Jersey Shore.
>>
>>25228887
You do realize that post was bait?
>>
>>25228887
Bullshit there are more than 10 in the US of Cuck.
>>
>>25225469

>Just up and move to one of the big cities they have lots to do!

Don't say that! You'll summon that anon from upstate NY who desperately wants to live in one of the big meme cities.
>>
>>25229053
where do the stacys go?
>>
>>25225469
>implying i like any music besides black/thrash metal
>implying any of my friends want to go clubbing
>implying i know how to have fun in such an environment at all

pls leave normie
>>
smoking area/patio is the best place to meet people senpai.

its quieter, and someone always need a smoke/lighter.

but yeah getting drunk and dancing.
>>
>get drunk as fuck
>grab an ak47
>kill them all screaming alla auckbar
>>
>>25229784
>easiest place to talk to people
>I despise smoking

>try talking to people on the dancefloor
>music is too loud and tell them to type what they're trying to say
>>
>>25227090
Paris here too what clubs do you go to?
I like Duplex and Wanderlust
>>
>>25225469
>the local metal scene is dead, and all other music scenes are either not my thing or dominated by hipsters and talentless morons
>don't have any really good friends anymore, at least not ones who live around here
>don't have expensive clothes and can't afford them
>there are quite a few mass produced beers I enjoy, but I don't want to spend the price of a 6 pack on 2-3 watery, warm beers
>can't have fun at a club due to everything mentioned above
fuck clubs. if I want to drink while I'm out, I'll go to a quiet pub/restaurant or just brown bag a bottle of wine/rum/malt liquor like a hobo
>>
>Dark & Stormy
>Long Island Iced Tea
>Disaronno & Coke

R8 my tastes fellow clubbots
>>
>>25230267
i rate you ten female bartenders making the thumb and index finger "small penis" gesture as soon as they turn their backs on you out of ten.
>>
op don't go

bars are for males/females to meet, grind, and then go back home together to have sex

the music is far too loud, the males are agressive and drunk, the women are sloppy whores

you'd have more fun getting drunk at home playing the music you like
>>
>>25224449
Dont ever go alone, its where adults go to fuck eachother.
>>
>>25224449
the english poet morrissey described it best:

https://youtu.be/hnpILIIo9ek
>>
>>25230938
that was boring to listen to.
>>
This is what I do:

>go to bar
>get drink
>stand around and talk to friends or random dudes who I always end up talking to
>look at hot women
>come up with excuses not to talk to them
>repeat for the rest of the night
>go home wondering why I wasted my time and money
>>
>>25231038
don't forget
>absentmindedly play with your penis in a very obvious way all night without consciously realizing it
>>
>>25227449
>trap

there's two types of trap music, anon. Which one?
>>
>>25231038
> go to bar and get a drink
>talk to friends or meet random people
>finish drink, go to the dancefloor
>dance dance dance, pay no attention to other people
>sometimes girls notice me and dance near me, sometimes I ask them to dance, usually they say yes
>finish dancing with them go outside and smoke with them
>go home alone and remain a virgin because I don't know how to talk to women and get laid, just dance with them
>>
>>25228058
Are you fucking illiterate ? He says in the beggining that he only went to look good, probably to his gf's friend. Also

>she taking shots and grinding on some guy

If you don't see anything wrong with that then you're a cuck and should just pull the trigger already
>>
>>25231132
lol, at least not this, thankfully.

I'm always hyper-aware of how I look when I'm in a bar or club so stuff like that doesn't happen, I'm basically posing the whole time. (Which I'm sure isn't helping anything...)

Also, I forgot to mention the excessive number of smoke breaks I take, mostly because I need an excuse to get out of the crowd and the stress of looking at girls and trying to work up the nerve to talk to them every 30 minutes or so. It's an endless cycle of "ok, lemme go have a smoke real quick, then I'll be ready to go talk to some chicks."
>>
>>25224449
I'll only go to a club if a dj I like is playing a show. When i am there i don't usually converse with others I just have a few drinks and dance and just groove basically. enjoy myself in my own way. and just drink your favorite drinks it's not hard to choose a drink.

a few times girls offered me drugs but i didnt trust them so i brought my own before hand. don't take drugs from strangers if ur alone
>>
>>25227459
fucking thank you, i hate those faggots that always lie to themselves and say these girls looks better without makeup. it's creepy "nice" guy shit
>>
>>25232444
i'll go a step further and say i'm only attracted to girls who have bruises on their faces that were inflicted by me.
>>
File: 1412791066716.jpg (104 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1412791066716.jpg
104 KB, 1280x842
>mfw Normie friends drag me out to a nightclub
>mfw I just sat at the bar gulping shots of Whiskey all night like a dirty alcoholic
>>
boy oh boy, do i have a stinky cunt, i tell you whut!
>>
>>25226577
>why did you stop?
This is the second dumbest question I've seen
>>
> go to dnb or techno
> take a spot with friends
> dance and talk
> someone gets beer
> sometimes mandy or x
> dance more
> go to smoke area/outside
> talk and just shoot the shit
>>
i was at a christmas party a few weeks ago and went home with a coworker

she told me not to use a condom because she's on the pill, so i didn't.

she hasn't been to work in the last week or so and I found out she has a fiance

did i fuck up?
>>
I tried ordering one of the classic cocktails I make by myself. It didn't go well. Apparently clubs don't have triple sec. Just order a bud light fucking normie
>>
>>25233585
i hear you baby. my cunt fucking reeks girl!
>>
>>25224449

Usually I would just hang out near my buddies and look at girls, occasionally come shitfaced enough to try to dance.

It never amounts to anything because they always have one girl sober to keep her away from anything short of chad supreme, but it's fun to have a boys night.
>>
>>25234125
>>25233585
hey girls. know what smells more like poop than my pussy? nothing. not even pure poop. and that's where the concept of a poop smell comes from! without pure poop, poop smell would be nonsense! and yet, my pussy smells more like poop than even the essence of pure poop. and more like poop than your sweet-smelling vaginas you stupid cunts
>>
>>25224449

i usually get a table with a few guys, some girls

we drop a few thousand on overpriced alcohol and dance to hip hop/dance music.

flirt with some girls, try to take them home (usually unsuccessful).

pretty fun time, its a really big "power play" having the host girls bring you big bottles on dumb rocket ships with lights and sparklers.
>>
>>25234252
fuck you my cunt smells worse than yours you faggot
>>
File: SPqE8Cu9ChkmdgdQOzS35w_m[1].png (78 KB, 174x240) Image search: [Google]
SPqE8Cu9ChkmdgdQOzS35w_m[1].png
78 KB, 174x240
>>25234353
oh yeah? guess what this is? fucking idiot, think your pretty pink pussy could even hold a candle to my crusty disaster. fuck off, go masturbate your tight virgin pussy with a toothpick. go date a preppy sailor with your perfect little puss. slut. bitch.
>>
>>25225469
>not being a true austist and get startled by lots of stimuli at once
I don't think /r9k/ is for you normie scum
>>
>>25234415
aww, is that your cute wittle pussy? what are you a fucking newborn? that pussy looks brand fucking new. i'd post my ACTUALLY grimy pussy but it's so bad i got my entire continent permabanned from all boards. i can type to you now because i forgot to wash one pair of my underpants and the stench was so unbearable that i was told i was no longer welcome in the hemisphere. your pussy belongs in a modeling book for most attractive pussies in the world you degenerate fag.
>>
>>25224449
Drink, dance, kiss, cheeky finger in her pooner, blowie in the stalls

I fucking hate busy bars and clubs. Paying fucking 7 bucks for a pint when I can pick myself up a six pack for 12 and then just have a comfy night playing vidya
>>
>>25234645
please. every night my pussy envelops the world in smelly darkness, and every morning your miraculous pussy bathes the earth in radiant sunlight. they say pussies have the power to create and destroy lives. your pussy is the mother of creation. my pussy is the mother of destruction.

p.s. fuck you and the pussy that wonderful odor rode in on
>>
>>25234799
tonight we celebrate the birth of the baby jesus and his pristine, divine anus, purest of all anuses, before he grew an ironic beard and started shitting up his robes with fishy, bread loafy man feces. in the spring we will remember his crucifixion at the command of the evil, hairy unwashed desert Jew. your pussy is the reincarnation of the untouched anus of the baby jesus. my pussy is the continuation of thousands of years of rotting moral degeneracy of the unhygienic Jew. my pussy is the Jew that renounced his god and ate raw pig flesh in the basement of the holy temple. the first Jewish bowel movement, the birth of all evil, has been festering inside my pussy since the beginning of time.
>>
File: erbvt4bv.jpg (27 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
erbvt4bv.jpg
27 KB, 390x310
>>25225469
>you can be comfortable
>really good friends
>have fun

what the fuck happened to this board
>>
>>25224449
OP cabrao! E a Carolina Neto nao e??

HNNNNG
>>
>>25224449
zListen fagget?! TYou just order as many shoest of vodkea that you can drink properlyu! Get fdukcin wasted and u will have fun, stiop being a neet faget and live a little. I love u brother, Good night, happy holdieays
>>
>>25225469
5 mil, are you fuckin retard? Seattle is only 600 thousand and is a big sitty? goodnight
>>
>>25224449
Pretty sure the guys are always looking to take a girl home to fuck. Many of the girls are probably going just for the attention.
>>
>>25224449
Theyre looks for fucks. Don't ever date a girl that clubs or ever went clubbing
>>
>>25224449
My usual experience is
> Have predrinks because me and my friends are student poorfags
> Go down to the club, dance with some drunk bitches
> Hit on womanlets because I'm 5'8
> Get a number, invite her to get wasted with me and friends
> Smoke some weed outside
> Go back to my dorm with her and fugg
>>
>>25225821
I think that people who enjoy clubs like dancing.
I don't like dancing so I prefer pubs. I can have really fun getting drunk and chatting with people in a pub but I have no idea what to do when I try clubs.
>>
>>25224449
They just get shitfaced and try to grind on disgusting sluts the whole time.
Going out is fucking terrible in general.
Normies are just insecure idiots who can't stand the idea of being alone for a fucking night.
I'd much rather get shit drunk in the comfort of my own home
>>
File: tumblr_nzgaxcd4kv1ubm73lo1_500.jpg (37 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzgaxcd4kv1ubm73lo1_500.jpg
37 KB, 500x487
>>25237304
How does one, get a number. Never know how to start the subject to get her number even though i have no problem talking to woman or have a good time with them. Just don't know how to adress this.
>>
>>25237433
Just bring it up at the end of a subject discussion.
Its all about the flow of the conversation. Bringing it up specifically or just as a mention works well both ways because it can look like you've been thinking about her or your confident.

Just don't be a stuttering, sweaty fuck about it. I know that can be hard I used to suffer as well but chill the fuck out, if she rejects you just walk off and try again tommorow.
>>
>>25227118
how do people have conversations in these places?
>>
>>25227264
its often too late by then
>>
>>25237516
Thanks anon, i'll try this next time at a party at uni. Will post results then.
>>
>>25227401
if you're dancing, you're a normie
>>
>>25237570
Godspeed anon
get some poon
>>
File: where do you think you are.jpg (151 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
where do you think you are.jpg
151 KB, 500x375
>>25225469
>with really good friends
>>
>>25231426
holy shit, i thought dancing with chicks was the ultimate step before getting them into bed, but jesus fucking christ its like there is no end to the barriers to getting laid
>>
Theres absolutely no point going to "clubs"unless youre really into dancing. Go to live music bars instead, you can still get drunk, socialize with people and enjoy good music too.
>>
>>25224449
>What do people do in clubs?

Take selfies with each other then post them on Facebook then go home

If you say different you are over 25
>>
File: image.jpg (505 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
505 KB, 1280x960
>go to club on Halloween
>rolling hard
>start dancing with all the half naked girls
>go up behind almost all of them and feel their glorious bodies while dancing
>they start to notice I'm moving from girl to girl doing this
>they start getting jealous and leave
It was worth it. Halloweens the best.
>>
>>25224449
get raped, in an original manner
>>
They take selfies and pretend like they're having fun.
>>
>>25237999
>live music bars

not everyone likes hanging around circle jerking hipsters
>>
The few times I went, we mostly sat around a table ripping the labels off of beer bottles.
>>
>>25238159
this pretty much, how original of me
>>
>>25238141
so find a place thats more down to earth, but even "circle jerking hipsters"are better than obnoxious dudebros
>>
>>25224449
>How do you know what to order to drink?
Seriously?
I'm really interested in how someone can be this innocent, it's like an unicorn.
>>
ITS NOT THE CLUB PEOPLE GO FOR, ITS THE SOCIALIZING AND POTENTIAL TO GET LAID
>>
File: Old-Fashioned-Cocktail.jpg (311 KB, 663x700) Image search: [Google]
Old-Fashioned-Cocktail.jpg
311 KB, 663x700
>>25230267
>Dark & Stormy
>Long Island Iced Tea
Both really tasty drinks.
cocktails are great, don't be insecure.
pic related is a meme but a really nice meme.
>>
File: 1448003345074.jpg (27 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
1448003345074.jpg
27 KB, 500x656
>be 22 y/o bi scum
>go to a gls club with my friends
>dance like a slut after taking a shot of tequila
>find some cute boy there
>come at him and dance next to him, until he notice me
>we start dancing together
>take him to the smoking area
>make out for a time
>we go back to the dance floor, drink some beer, dance more
>at the end i go to his house and he sucks my cock pretty nice
>come back home, take a shower and eat something

If only i had more money.
>>
>>25238230
I once went to a club on a whim. I didn't really know what to do.
I had no idea what drinks existed so I just repeated shit I heard in movies.
>can I get a bloody mary
And then I drank it and it was the worst thing I ever tasted. It's fucking tomato juice.
And then I finished the whole thing so I wouldn't offend the bar tender while holding back my gagging.
Then I went home, cried and then masturbated the emotions away.
That's the only time I've been to a club.
>>
>>25238582
All of that.
>can I get a bloody mary
Even from movie knowledge you should know that there is tomato in that.
>>
>>25238618
Movie knowledge never told me anything other than it was red.
I thought it was like strawberry or cherry or something.
>>
>>25238582
I don't know where you went, but you could have just asked for the menu to the bartender.
Or you could just straight up say "can you give me something with whisky or vodka?"

Fucking autism.
>>
>>25238635
It was really loud so I panicked when he looked at me
>>
>>25238631
Why not just go with a beer?
Why not ask friends/family
If you want to try drinks go to a quiet cocktail/beer bar and just tell the bartender you've got no fucking idea and you want to try some stuff.
>>
>>25238657
I don't like beer.
I don't have friends.
And it's really hard for me to talk to a bartender and ask for recommendations and a menu. It makes me feel like I'm being a bother and then I panic.
>>
>>25238699
What drinks have you tried and what do you enjoy?
No harm in not drinking, I love a lot of drinks but everyone is different.
>>
>>25226919
Lel
im being original
>>
>>25238699

you're caring too much. try not to. yes, you're really far behind. yes, you've got along ways to go before you learn just how insane your insanity really goes. misattribution, misranking, misassociated: the world around you that you've internalized by trusting... who exactly? you're whore of a mother? you're cuck of a father? let's be frank here, you don't know shit.

so again, try not to care so much. you go to a bar firstly because you want to go. you order a drink firstly because you want to drink. you ask a menu; ask for a list; ask to be entertained, because you firstly want these things. just make sure you have cash to trade for what you ask for, and then execute the trade. otherwise you're a fucking leech. that point, and only that point, is the point where you should care: if you're a looser who cannot for the trade.

care only about what you're trading for. trade only within your means. and trade well. if you seek any thing else, you're doing it wrong. a bar is just a bar: a place to trade, like any other.
>>
>>25237433
>give me your number and lets meet tomorrow or something.
>>
only times i've been clubbing it was just slutty girls grinding on guys.
then again I was underageb& and mostly went to raves to sell DUDE.
>>
>>25237516
>>25239326
What do you do once you have their number?
>>
>>25239416
Well depends on what you want.
If you feel so attracted to the girl that you want to fuck her, you should have a great night with her and then try ending up at your or her place.

Or you can call her another day and do something with her, or ask her to go to another time clubbing just for the sake of having her there.
>>
>>25224513
Damn you got some stuckup friends
>>
>>25224513
Pah that's hilarious
>>
last time I went clubbing I made out with this girl on my course and I was the week's gossip

Sounds pretty normie right?

I really want to fuck her but I can't. I'm too much of a sperg, I don't hang out with her.
>>
>>25227459
The girl in the pic would probably look okay if she took better care of her skin and made a less retarded face.
>>
Is that carolina, OP?

I went to school with her
>>
File: 56447.jpg (66 KB, 557x559) Image search: [Google]
56447.jpg
66 KB, 557x559
Who /boobguy/ here?

>always fapped to boobs
>when losing virginity pretty much spent all night with hand on her tits, massaging, squeezing her boobs, pinching and sucking her nipples and trying to make them hard and pointy as possible and enjoying the softness of all that boobs, sticking nose in her cleavage and inhaling and made sure to cum on them
>tfw will never forget the first boobs I groped and how amazingly soft and springy and malleable they felt while still going back to their original position like one of those mouse pads with a wrist rest except infinitely softer and spongier

Only thing I regret is I didn't get a tit wank.

I really need some tits to feel up. If I had a gf literally all I would do is molest her rack all day and night.
>>
>>25226956
sounds like your girlfriend is a piece of shit and you're an edgy faggot.

If that ever happened to me i'd just leave without telling anyone of them.
>>
>>25227213
You should look into beer, shitty at first but it grows on you.

Beer you can constantly drink and not get wasted while pacing yourself easy. ALSO it gives you a chance to think, if you're caught off guard by something awkward. Take a sip of your beer and think of a reaction.
>>
>>25227118
Jesus, are you me?
>>
>>25224513
>>no one danced
I don't know what kind or robot tier club you went or if all of your friends browse /r9k/ but clubs aren't like this at all.
People are constantly dancing, occasionally drink something and chat with new people.
>>
>>25241554
>It's edgy to feel angry about some guy taking your girl
>You should just passively accept it and go home and be a good little cuck
Damn, at what age did you lose your balls?
>>
>>25241581
Beer fucking sucks for clubs and bars.

First off you look like a fucking pleb/frat boy for drinking it, it gives you shitty beer breath and you'll have to go to the bathroom more frequently. Vodka tonics/vodka sodas are the way to go. They're nice and clean and don't smell like anything. They give you a nice pleasant buzz if you pace yourself, and if you just order well vodka and not the fancy shit it's actually cheaper than beer unless you're ordering shit beer that will taste awful.

Vodka is the way to go anon.
>>
>>25224513
Once a normie, always a fucking normie
>>
>>25242334
Well unlike a majority of robots I have a car so I'd just leave them there. I'd probably have been their ride too so they'd have to find a new ride home drunk. Fuck them. I'd never speak to any of them again, that's not cucking.

>>25242381
No one gives a shit what you're drinking and you're looking way too far into it. As for the pissing issue that's not true. Booze is a dialectic, which means that regardless of the amount of liquid you intake you're going to piss anyway.

Also beer is much more socially acceptable where I live, it's like water, from where i'm from, to people.
>>
>>25242334
Others merely adopt the c-uck. He was born in it, molded by it.
>>
>>25225469
>, even the smaller cities like 5 mil cities

Hahaha, I live in a 30K town and it's already big.
Heck, 5mil is like 75% of my whole country (Switzerland)
>>
File: Long-Island-Ice-Tea.jpg (216 KB, 1164x2063) Image search: [Google]
Long-Island-Ice-Tea.jpg
216 KB, 1164x2063
>>25230267
god I want a long island iced tea
I've never actually had one because I never go out and I never have rum or tequila at my house
they look so tasty
might just go out and have one tomorrow
spend my christmas money
are they as good as they look
>>
>>25242771
they are good too, dangerously good.

You should anon, I hope you have a pleasant experience.
>>
File: 1435863382363.jpg (149 KB, 1024x720) Image search: [Google]
1435863382363.jpg
149 KB, 1024x720
>>25225469
> Drink Heineken
>>
>>25225469
>small five mil cities
China pls
>>
Never been to a club. But the only club in my city is too fucking sketchy to go to so I never want to be anywhere near it. Someone gets in a shoot out, stabbed, or beaten with a bar stool outside of it like once a month.

The only reason it hasn't been closed down is because whenever they see trouble brewing they toss the people outside so they can claim "it didn't happen inside the building, not our fault".
>>
>>25227459
>There's a reason this shit has been around for literally thousands of years.
Yeah, it's that women compete with each other over petty bullshit. I bet you think women buy purses and shoes for men as well lmao.
>>
>>25242381
I'm a whisky/bourbon guy when I go to bars. I usually get some Old Fashioned variant or other.
>>
>>25242928
i'm a woman and i buy purses and shoes for men. oh wait sorry, i mean i drive hearses for Jews who dead.
>>
File: 1436883785685.jpg (254 KB, 701x728) Image search: [Google]
1436883785685.jpg
254 KB, 701x728
>>25242450
>booze is dialectic
oh my god anon, how can you expect to be taken seriously with all those edges and fucking up words, holy shit
>>
>>25243030
diuretic is actually the term I meant to use

What is edgy about not wanting to talk to people who betrayed your trust?
>>
>>25231327
Not anon but he meant the electronic type of trap, not rap
>>
>>25227401

>expensive drinks
>only spent 30 bucks

hahahaha you're a fucking pussy faggot cunt
go hard or go home
>>
>>25225821

>if you have broad and deep taste in music there is no way generic music played in a club will satisfy you
>if you have broad taste
>no way generic music played in a club will satisfy you

>broad taste
>automatically meaning you don't like a genre

nigga wtf
>>
>>25226703

>To be fair, the Vodka there is much nicer, though

Vodka is barely even a "drink". It's a solution of alcohol and water.

The "nicest" vodkas don't taste like anything. It really says something about a drink when the best ones have no taste...namely that it's really not much of a drink.
>>
>>25227341
>Ex Bartender
He's talking shit, I loved the guys ordering mass vodka lemonades, vodka red bull is kind of annoying as we used to have to grab cans from a refrigerator, instead of just doing lemonade/coke off tap.

No one judges people for drinks except 18 year old normo faggots.
>"HURR DURR BET HE DUSNT EVEN CHUG A BEER"
>"DOWN IT DOWN IT"
Tfw people spending 4pounds for 10 seconds and a shit aftertaste.
>>
>>25245451

that means it's made well
i think different cultures react differently to stuff like this
for example, beer in australia is to get drunk
but beer in beligum may do this as a side affect but they make beer in particular ways with flavours and such

just like you view this as a bad thing, other cultures may like and/or respect a fine vodka's flavour
>>
The crux of the question is booze. Start with beer, move on to the shots and vodkas or cocktails if you want. The important part is that with each drop of alcohol, the music becomes less shit and the people less annoying.
>>
>>25225469
>small cities like 5mil
Are you an Ayy Lmao?
>>
>>25246392

damn straight
although (for me, but i dunno about you guys) mixing drinks doesn't end well
>>
>>25246070
Hey, I'm allergic to lemons, oranges and limes, this just about reduces the drinks I can have by half. Do you know any sweet drinks that aren't coke + X that don't any of those ingredients I listed?

>>25246485
Eh, I don't mind, but then again, I have a pretty good tolerance. I went out a couple of weeks ago and led the way. We had beer, wine, goldstrike and vodka, I was fine but my friend who's half my size couldn't walk anymore.
>>
>>25226691
>gets drunk off from beer already
No anon, you're the pussy faggot.
>>
>>25246543

thing is, i have a great alcohol tolerance
but i don't drink beer because beer in australia tastes like fucking shit

however, doing a tour of europe, i realise that mixing beer into my alcoholic nights does not end well
and i drink far less and get much sicker

maybe it's just what one's body is used to
>>
File: 1441614371652.jpg (55 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1441614371652.jpg
55 KB, 600x800
>>25225469

gr8 b8 m8 would r8 8/8
r

b

m8

w
o
u
l
d

r

/
>>
>>25231430
This.
>>25228058
Fucking whiteknight reddit cuckold, hang yourself please.
>>
do people really find clubbing fun or is it just something men endure to pick up drunk slags?

I dunno how people could legitimately enjoy aimlessly flailing around to shit-tier music and being fucked over paying through the nose for overpriced drinks
>>
>>25246743

the latter
although i'll admit, if i have pre drinks and get fucking maggoted before i go to a club, acting like a fuckhead pretending to dance at clubs is fun
but this plan often gets you denied entry
>>
>>25246743
I have zero interest in bitches and I love going to clubs and raves, it's the same reason why doing anything with friends is fun, but with added drugs and music
>>
>>25247032
>I need to be off my head on drugs to have a good time

Your life sounds fucking pathetic and your friends are likely morons
>>
Some people dance
Some people go outside to smoke with their friends
Some people get a table and talk with their friends
You know what to drink because there will be some kind of drinks menu at the bar
>>
>>25247065
Ookey, Mr. Mackey.
>>
>>25247065

it's not needing to be
it just helps
removes inhibitions and such

yes it's great to have fun without them but having them is good too
>>
>>25247124
That's what they all say
I feel sorry for druggies desu, but then I also don't really give a shit
>>
>>25224449
>dance
>shots
>go outside to talk/smoke
>shots again
>dance
>dance some more
>outside for a smoke
>try to talk to sluts
>dance

ant combination of the following in my experience.
>>
>>25247065
I love it when people say this, it's amazing how sheltered people can get, it would be better to just not have an opinion if you know literally nothing on the subject
>>
Black Cyborg reporting in.

People go to clubs for 2 reasons. The vast vast vast majority go for the meat market (hook up spot). You get tipsy,approach females and run game.

The 2nd group is the minority and they go to listen to dance music because they like to dance and or they actually like music.

If you Dont like dance music,you don't drink and you can be around normies then do not go to a fucking club
>>
>>25247150
You obviously do give a shit, you give enough of a shit to have strong opinions on something just because you have a complete lack of experience with it
>>
I recommend getting drunk before you get there. (not throw up/ can't walk drunk but everything's fun and i do things without thinking drunk.)
I you get there sober it will seem dumb and you'll end up standing around doing nothing all night.
>>
>>25247172
I'm not really sheltered, I grew up in a family of drug users and was pretty much into weed from 12, LSD / MDMA from 16-20 and all because my social circle consisted of the absolute dregs of society

I think I was just lucky to meet the right people at the right time and somehow do a 180 on my life,
it takes years of being off drugs, being /fit/ and having real goals in your life to make you see just how shit things were before, I pretty much view all drug users as subhuman scum now.

Feels absolutely amazing to have gone from lower-class uncultured scum to feeling like I'm on top of the world, good career, fiance, good house, nice car though, and scary to think had I not 'lucked out' I'd still be some faggot living for the weekends to get high with a bunch of losers.
>>
File: tumblr_mwh2s6PQIk1smg2ryo1_500.jpg (203 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwh2s6PQIk1smg2ryo1_500.jpg
203 KB, 500x400
>hint
>>
>>25247240
Damn all that experience and you're still completely uninformed about drug use
>>
>>25247150

nigga of course it's what they all say
it's the god damned purpose of these sorts of things

are you retarded
>>
>>25247311
EVERY drugs user will defend to the death how he/she knows it all, how anyone against drugs is just 'uninformed'

It's just funny how nearly every drug user you'll ever meet is some loser that doesn't have his life together

not to mention the sheer amount of drug users who are mentally ill with "x personality disorder"

but sure bro I'm sure your life is top notch and those weekends you spend off your head on molly with your friends at some shitty club are real valuable experiences you'll treasure forever
>>
>>25247354

nigga
i know lots of drug users that have their lives together
fucking hang yourself
>>
>>25247371
Sure you do senpai
>>
>>25247381

my cousin, for starters
he's doing better than i have, came into an apprenticeship
i've watched him do more than just pot, even though most people of the "do drugs but are successful" fall under the category of just dope
>>
>>25247381
Did you grow up in the niggerest of ghettos? Pretty much everyone I know does drugs at least a little bit and everyone's getting on with their lives just fine and dandy
>>
>>25224449
Just get drunk and find some chick's

The rest should all fall into place

Oh wait your probably a self louving beta cuck who is intimidated by pretty women
>>
>>25224449
when you think "dance," it doesn't have to be "actual" dancing. just think "vibing to the music." nod your head a little. sway from side to side. basic shit.

lots of people are intimidated by clubs because they think they're supposed to dab and nae nae and soulja boy and etc etc. you're not. i mean, some people do. but don't worry about that. just get a drink and vibe to the music.

>>25247217
this

>mfw radio music, that normally bores me, comes on in the club after i've had a couple of drinks
>>
>>25247400
Aren't apprenticeships just low paid bullshit that employers abuse to hire people for cheap?

>>25247411
Born in a ghetto in the US, raised in a somewhat nice area in England, currently live in Denmark

I ain't referring to the people that smoke weed once in a while, I'm speaking of those that rely on them, using them every week, every other week
same with the borderline alcoholic types that just have to be wasted each weekend, just seems pathetic to me.
there people never have their shit together and will never make it further in life than some shitty dayjob.
>>
Pose, grope girls, get numbers, pash, drink lemonade.
>>
>>25247464
Weed is casual shit, I wasn't even counting that as a drug because it's so standard to smoke it most nights
>>
>>25247255
Does someone on the toilet sell them or where does everyone get them
>>
File: zrz6r.jpg (82 KB, 960x635) Image search: [Google]
zrz6r.jpg
82 KB, 960x635
>>25224449
Just look up drinks that look good to you

If you like rum, look up drinks with rum. If you like vodka, look up drinks with vodka. Being prepared with what drinks you want to order is not weird, because regulars are in a sense "prepared" when they go in knowing what they like

You could also just go to a bar or something and try out stuff to see what you like. I'd suggest not to order stuff with fruity names like "Sex on the Beach" unless the bartender suggests it when you ask for recommendations (unless it's a male bartender who suggests it, then you might be at a gay bar, unless that's what you're into)

The rare times I go to clubs, I usually grab a drink and nurse it for a while in the smokers area (even though I don't smoke). If you are decent looking, a girl will offer you a cigarette, you can accept (if you smoke) or deny, but it still shows you that this is someone you can talk to. If you don't want to go that route, you should go with friends (if you have any) because at least you wont be totally alone. You could get a little bit drunk and get egged on by your friend to "go ask that girl out" and it just might work.

-------------------------------------------

Please don't try to "hunt" for drunk girls, that's grimy and you'd just be a loser. If you are fine with having sex with a girl who didn't choose you, just get a prostitute instead, at least you wont be a grimy dude.
>>
>>25247464

perhaps
but when one finishes, they go straight into full time work with great pay
he's gone up about 5 levels and is investing in property
so i'd say yeah he's done pretty fuckin' well
>>
>>25247489
smoking daily must really take a toll on your teeth no?
>>
>>25224449
>buying expensive drinks
>smoking shitty cigarettes
>enjoy dancing with your (male) friends
>take an expensive cab if you're too drunk or it's too late for publice transportation
>talk about getting wasted, human relations, unimportant topics in general

as long as the music is nice and you take the right drugs it's pretty cool tho
but the next day will always be a pain in the ass
>>
>>25247464

also
that means you're only to people with dependencies rather than users

fucking idiot christ al-fuckin'-mighty
>>
>>25247556
most users will say they don't depend on it even if using on the weekly
>>
>>25225469
Fantastic b8 cunt.
You just described everything that isn't a part of actually BEING at the fucking club.
>>
>>25247621

>>most

kill yourself
most users, you wouldn't be able to pick, which is why you get your stupid ideas like this
>>
>>25247815
keep telling yourself that you drug addicted p.o.s
>>
>>25224513
This is the club experience when your group is all below 20 and beta.
>>
>>25226643
Of course they are overpriced. Paying the entire bottle's price for a few ounces is absolutely madmen.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.