[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
advice for someone who craves party lifestyle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 31BcRwq.jpg (77 KB, 700x653) Image search: [Google]
31BcRwq.jpg
77 KB, 700x653
26 F in a LTR
"nice" and "sweet" according to some people
only attract meh friends (work friends, eventually they all fall out)

been this way for as long as I can remember, started up strong at 18. Though the craving is always there, having meh friends meant my outings were limited. Partying could be bar hopping, hotel in another city, concerts. Just drinking (friends sometimes weed), and I don't hold back when drinking and usually get suckered into having more.

even ended up trying coke recently, not something I'd even consider sober

most people I think would say fill my time with constructive activities like working out, cooking good food etc or tame distractions like movies and video games. Anyone have other advice?
>>
Bumping this. Nearly exact Same situation. 21m here.
>>
>>25224214
>Anyone have other advice?
>26 F
>F
Yes, I have an advice for you. Get the fuck off my board you beef curtains flapping roastie.
>>
No civilized man ever regrets a pleasure, and no uncivilized man ever knows what a pleasure is.
>>
So boring that you can't stand living with yourself because you are bored of yourself?

When I am feeling down, I just look at myself in a mirror and that usually cheers me up.

Hope I helped!
>>
>>25224343

why would someone take the time to write that? not even funny
>>
>F

no hope left, you're a fucking irrational cunt that is beyond saving

the best thing you can do is kill yourself
>>
>>25224330
read books and stuff
>>
Acquire drugs. If you have access to cocaine this shouldn't be a problem. Try to find one slutty partygirl friend. You only need one. Hang out with her.

Tag along on her hedonistic, shallow adventures and have a blast <3

it's an /r9k/ meme but girls really do have it easier than guys in this respect. if you want it, go out and do it. If I want to fuck a lot of chicks, it's difficult work and i will probably fail. You can attain exactly what you want in this arena.
>>
File: 1448148153807.jpg (243 KB, 398x354) Image search: [Google]
1448148153807.jpg
243 KB, 398x354
>>25224214
>F
>Friends

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING ROASTIE CUNT

GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>25224797

didn't ask how to become a slut. in an LTR and don't need to cheat because he fucks better than you.

anyway, fuck this thread. I'll be alright. I have done a "healthy lifestyle" with only a handful of light drinking occasions. just need to work on maintaining it, work and stuff gets in the way (I have a degree, do you?).

I won't be reading any responses, so feel free to type your stupid and/or baseless responses
>>
>>25224389
Tell that to the Eldar jerk
>>
>>25224214
Hows about get off my board and jump on Chad's cock you retard.

Read a fucking book or something.
>>
>>25224940
>Makes a thread about situation
>Doesn't fucking want any advice

You fucking dumb bitch.
>>
>>25224214
>26 F
>Ctrl+F
>tits
>no result
TITS OR GTFO FUCKING ROASTIE
>>
>>25224940
GTFO my board you fucking cunt
of all places you could ask advice, you ask /r9k/? go back to snorting coke with your cuck bf

slut

>>25225041
we don't need her fucking lame ass tits, she doesn't need to prove that she is anything but a cumdumpster, just for being a woman, she already is
>>
>>25224723
Yes it is. I laughed.
>>
>>25224214
>falling this hard for shitty bait

Come on guys even if it isnt bait you all know better than to be replying to some roastie, let this thread die
>>
>>25224214
>party lifestyle
that's the best way to become a slut, do you want to be a slut? Are you a slut?

You're a slut if you've had sex with more than one man and are not married.
>>
>>25224940
>literally unironically asking bitter virgins how you can stop being such a whore and being surprised you didnt get a glowing response

is this some kind of meta bait thread?
>>
>>25225754
most probably, sage and ignore this whore.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.