[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only thing I slightly like to do anymore is sleep. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 8e6.jpg (37 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
8e6.jpg
37 KB, 624x480
The only thing I slightly like to do anymore is sleep. It's the only thing I look forward too. Who else here just sleeps all day, letting your problems sink in?
>>
I had a dream today that I was a camera and a 50 year old Mitch Hedberg was recording himself and talking to me and I was laughing so hard at the funny shit he was saying. I had a realization that death is just sleep and I remember hoping that I'll be able to still have these absurd visions in my sleep after I pass.

When I woke up, I thought about how odd it was that I was still alive and I wasn't a camera recording a post mortem Mitch Hedberg record a message for a friend in the afterlife
>>
>>25224163

I know how you feel, OP. I also feel the same about eating - do you still enjoy a good pizza?
>>
>>25224267
Not really. I mean it's okay, but my taste buds have been dying a bit too.
>>
I also sleep excessively. Even if i have to do something i just lay in bed and think about some excuses why i aren't doing these things. I'am a lazy piece of shit
>>
I have been taking diazepam every day for like a week 15mg. I just stopped cold turkey since I couldnt bear the lethargy it gave me. And i dont have anxiety issues anyway.
So far only mild "withdrawals". If it becomes too bad i'll just drink a beer or two.
>>
>>25225302
So to respond to the op, i don't see how you like sleeping and feeling sleepy
Being active and full of energy, mentally and physically, is the best feeling ever.
>>
>>25224163
That's pretty much all I do on my weekend and days off. I pretty much live for my job.
I have no friends to speak of or anything to do so I just sleep when I'm not working.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.