[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to girl who is younger than me >she says she isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1450558069416.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1450558069416.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>talk to girl who is younger than me
>she says she isn't a virgin
>gross as fuck do not want

>talk to girl who is older than me
>she says she isn't a virgn
>I don't feel any indifferent about them

Anybody have the same feels? I'm 22 and would fuck a 30 year old regardless of her past but whenever I talk to girls my age, I expect them to be virgins or I don't find them attractive.

>implying I talk to girls

Come on, you have to at least talk to girls online.
>>
It actually depresses me to meet girls who lost their virginity at like 13-15
Not because I didn't have sex at that age, but because you can always tell those girls have messed up views about life, sex, relationships, etc.

Basically, stay away from nymphos
>>
>>25224175

I believe people who lose their virginity that young (both male and female) have unstable households and are emotionally retarded. They never turn out to be successful. That doesn't mean you shouldn't fuck them if given the chance though.
>>
>>25224129
>Come on, you have to at least talk to girls online.

where do you find girls to talk to online, normie?
>>
>>25224175
I fucking love nymphos. They are the greatest thing in the world.
>>
>>25224203

InterPals
PinaLove
MocoSpace
Omegle
Facebook
Tumblr
Instagram
Twitter
4chan
Literally any social site ever.

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>25224203
Fuck you.
On omegle there is a chance.
You'd spill your spaghetti if they connect with a webcam.
>>
>>25224225
Don't stick your dick in crazy
>>
>would like a girl around my age who is either a virgin (fat chance) or has few partners
>girls in their mid-teens already have up to double-digit partners, much less mid-twenties
Who /gave the fuck up/ here
>>
>>25224175
>Fuck girl when were both 15
>she cries afterwards because of how much her dad hates her
>dick is diamonds
>fuck again while her mascara is smeared
>blow another two loads
>let her lay her head on my lap afterwards and she tells me about her life as she cries
>help her through it a little
Shes still a mess but she is alot less slutty, still people who fuck at that age usually turn out fucked up. Its like a major red flag for me if they lost it when they were 15 or below.
>>
File: maimum autism.jpg (49 KB, 441x530) Image search: [Google]
maimum autism.jpg
49 KB, 441x530
>>25224129
statistically it's not genna happen bro

lower your standers or become a wizard
>>
File: Doomsday Pepe.png (642 KB, 500x713) Image search: [Google]
Doomsday Pepe.png
642 KB, 500x713
>>25224175

I was on Omegle a few days ago and these young Chads showed me Snapchats of girls 13-15 years old on their phones, showing everything. Naked bent over mirror selfies, topless, all of it. Flipping the bird with their tongues out. They were gonna send me links to videos but I opted out because I was depressed as fuck over it.

I want to see what the next 10 years are like for young people, especially men, in the dating market. Let alone the next 20 or 30 years. Almost none of these young women will be marriage-able. Fewer men will have families, while white trash and nig nog men will be leaving bastards all over the place to be supported by taxes of the guys who have no woman and no families and no stake in society.

Historically that's basically what happens when a society is phoning it in.
>>
>>25225360
>I want to see what the next 10 years are like for young people, especially men, in the dating market. Let alone the next 20 or 30 years. Almost none of these young women will be marriage-able. Fewer men will have families, while white trash and nig nog men will be leaving bastards all over the place to be supported by taxes of the guys who have no woman and no families and no stake in society.

This is what brought the empire of Rome down. Read up on the Roman empire and it's downfall. Very similar to the USA.
>>
>>25225722
Not only America, but almost all across the world.
>>
>>25224196
My friend lost his virginity at 15 and he's a doctor.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.