[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas Eve alone in your room whole family in an argument
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
Christmas Eve alone in your room
whole family in an argument
>>
>>25224083
>whole family in an argument
About what issue?
>>
>>25224083
I hate christmas.Every year the same sht
>>
>>25224121
about non relevant shit. just everyone pissing off eachother
>>
>>25224083
Currently waiting for the inevitable argument and shouting tomorrow about dinner
>>
I'm in this position, it's nice that someone else is. My mother threatened to commit suicide last night and today my sister said she wishes she was dead. They both told me I've never contributed anything to the family and that I'm like my father. When I didn't cry and tried to calmly discuss each accusation made they screamed more and said I was heartless and mentally ill. I've spent 10 hours in bed today alone forming elaborate daydreams about my crush.
>>
>>25224258
Where the hell is your father and why doesn't he cut that bullshit you family is pulling off?
>>
File: mfwsex2.png (33 KB, 113x123) Image search: [Google]
mfwsex2.png
33 KB, 113x123
>Christmas Eve
>Got college final marks back
>failed math

When I thought everything was going well.
>>
>>25224288
They divorced when I was 6. We've never really gotten along. What my mother and sister don't know is that I've stuck up for them a lot over the years when he's accused them of stuff over email to me. Last time he emailed me he asked me to change my surname. I'm not saint, and I realize my introversion can be viewed as indifference, but really growing up with a mother and a sister has really turned me off women except the ones that populate my imagination.
>>
File: 1409706527905.jpg (3 KB, 122x126) Image search: [Google]
1409706527905.jpg
3 KB, 122x126
>tfw friends parents made a huge deal out of my parents/family not celebrating Christmas
>Absolutely insisted I was gonna be there for Christmas dinner with them and they wouldn't take no for an answer (I've known them for at least a decade)
>Their extended family is gonna be there
>mfw my first Christmas since I can remember with a happy family and presents and a tree and dinner and shit

I wish I was alone on Christmas, I've got no idea how I'm gonna handle this, chances are it'll be to much and I'll just leave quietly and make his parents sad.
>>
>>25224310
You think you have it bad? All my samples for RNA extraction got ruined, and I have half a year to do my experiments again to finish my thesis. Best christmas present ever
>>
>>25224421
>it'll be to much
Is sitting around and having dinner so fucking hard to do?
>>
>>25224083
>Christmas Eve alone in your room
Sounds good to me.
>whole family in an argument
I don't care what they do as long as they don't come to my room.
>>
File: 1419939812097.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1419939812097.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>25224489
Yeah it is, I'm gonna stick out like a sore thumb in normie central and it will just be another time I'd wish I could be left alone
>>
>>25224620
Seriously, just be thankful there are people who want to be around you, a lot of us robots would be happy to have that.
>>
>>25224258
I'm assuming you can't leave the house or you would've allready. They are clearly the ones with mental problems considering they both talked about suicide. Don't let them bring you down on being heartless or whatever, you don't need your family to be happy. If they don't appreciate what you've done then you can just stop all together and show them by your absence all you really did.
>>
>>25224620
Then stick out. Stop being such a faggot dude, you're being given the opportunity to be happy and your denying it.
>>
>>25224442
>college in progress
Fuck off pleb, you might have work to do until you graduate but us NEETs aren't moving anywhere so fuck you
>>
File: 1450724463273.png (710 KB, 594x627) Image search: [Google]
1450724463273.png
710 KB, 594x627
>>25224620

You can do it anon, this is your chance. Think of it like this. If they thought of you as the robot you think you are, would they have invited you? So obviously they see something about you that you don't realize and want to be around you.

Even then, just fucking drink some shit and sit there. Don't be a pussy faggot bitch. There's lurkers on here that don't get this chance.
>>
>>25224891
Left this thread for a while. Thank you for this post.
>>
>>25225686
No problem, merry Christmas. Hope things get better for you.
>>
Same song, different tunes.

>live in the woods, in a small Ohio town
>whole family laughing at the dinner table
>They're all guessing and giving hints for eachothers' presents
>Dad is going in and outside to his workshop to work on his
yearly secret homemade family gift
>Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack is on loop in the family room
>Cold and raining outside, rain just hitting the window in rhythm
>Mom and the siblings are probably about ready to put on raingear and go to the barn to do evening chores
>Christmas lights are up, and candles are burning in the kitchen
>About to watch our traditional Christmas eve movie, A Christmas Story

MFW this is always my favorite time of year
MFW Ive been on the couch with a cold/fever, 2 maddeningly painful ear infections, puking for the past 2 days
MFW I still need to wrap presents
MFW this is the first time in 20 years I want to postpone my favorite day

pic semi related I guess
>>
>>25224083

Same here anon, it sucks being in this environment.
>>
>spending christmas eve at work
>alone in a room all night with minimal contact with coworkers

Not bad honestly
>>
>>25225846
Merry Christmas to you too.
>>
>>25225961
Pretty jelaous desu. If i had the chance to off myself at the end of shift then it'd be 10/10 Christmas
>>
Christmas Eve alone in my room because all the family members I liked are dead and I hate the rest.
>>
>>25225961
Merry Christmas bro. I am at home doing absolutely fuckall for Christmas but at least I don't have to be at work.
>>
Round grandads house and currently hiding inthe toilet to shitpost
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.