[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would throwing yourself off a 310 feet/95 meters tall bridge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Tall_Bridge_in_Cuba.jpg (304 KB, 1026x769) Image search: [Google]
Tall_Bridge_in_Cuba.jpg
304 KB, 1026x769
Would throwing yourself off a 310 feet/95 meters tall bridge do the trick?
>>
>>25224001
>I'm an attention whore lmao wow!
>>
>>25224001
Seeing how people can die from falling out of the third floor, I guess it would.
>>
That would likely kill you, yes.
>>
File: how i feel.jpg (35 KB, 400x483) Image search: [Google]
how i feel.jpg
35 KB, 400x483
yes but to

not water, there is a little chance to survive and be a vegetal for the rest of your existence.
that or drowning who is paiful as a fuck.
>>
>>25224049
*solid concrete
>>
>>25224031
I am merely posing a question. I never mentioned to be suicidal.
>>
Bridge sucide is statistically really shitty
You have a high chance of surviving due to the fact that you can only fall SO fast and even onto concrete or asphalt it's often not enough to instantaneously kill.
Plus, it has the highest percentage of quits because it really does fuck your nerves to pieces.

I don't advocate suicide but the easiest way medically would be to place a 9mm or .38 hollow point round at the meeting point between the jaw and the skull, right behind the ear and angled up slightly.
>>
>>25224001
What type of rope you using? Thylon doesn't stretch enough for bunjee jumping
>>
Whores would do a better one.
>>
>>25224001
Yep, that would do it. Quick and painless as well
>>
>>25224076
So behind the ear and not in your mouth or to the side of your head.

I heard that russians used to execute people by shooting them behind the ear but why is it more effective?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSUs9iZv-g
>>
What can one use if he is unable to get a gun? I saw something about helium tank once. Seemed like an easy and cheap method
>>
>>25224189
Normie comments under the video. It s odd that the guy is not disfigured.
>>
>>25224135
Because the bullet crosses the greatest length of the brain, meaning more traumatic damage leading to a faster death, and by firing from between the jaw hinge you end up hitting the least amount of straight-on skull.
Contrary to popular belief the brain can eat a shitload of trauma and keep running, especially to the frontal lobe. Firing cross-ways into the ear is more likely to hit the core "reptilian brain" that controls breathing, heartbeat, and other basic life functions. Taking a shot to the roof of the mouth very likely misses these and fucks up only the outer lobes which will leave you invalid or braindead more often than outright killing you, at least for some length of time.
>>
>>25224211
Helium breathing or general asphyxiation is not incredibly quick, though it's usually painless. It helps to get Really. Fucking. High. first to kill your nerves.
>>
If you dive and make sure your head connects first it will probably do it.
>>
>>25224492
Good comment. I just wonder how instant a proper shot it and if a human brain can even register the pain if it is so damaged.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.