[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your reason why you haven't ended it all yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1450200916713.jpg (29 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
1450200916713.jpg
29 KB, 648x648
What's your reason why you haven't ended it all yet?
>>
I don't feel like dying but I don't feel like living either.
>>
I'm waiting for a chance.
Just give me some time.
>>
File: hau.jpg (73 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
hau.jpg
73 KB, 300x250
I'm a NEET with loving enabler parents plus I'll get my grandma's house after she dies.
>>
Too lazy to do it. I let time solve this like it does with all of my problems.
>>
Because there's a possibility that I will be making $1-2M a year before I'm 30. I will know after February. Until then I'm just hanging in there.
>>
Sheer cowardice
>>
sexbots man think of the sexbots
>>
File: wow.jpg (11 KB, 84x175) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
11 KB, 84x175
>>25223875
>>25223876

I have seen it all now. Buy op, ill go do it right now.
>>
>>25223853
thats pretty nice like REALLY
>>
There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
I just don't think I'm going in the right direction, because everything keeps getting darker as I go on.
Eventually I'll give up, but I'm not at that point yet.
>>
I wouldnt kill myself until after my parents die. There is literally no reason to inflict that much pain onto others if it can be avoided.

This life thing is just a game that you have to try to get some enjoyment out of before the ultimate sigh of relief that is death. No matter how shit your life is, death is the same for everyone.

If there is consciousness after death, I imagine a lot of the people who killed themselves would think "my problems weren't so bad, I should've just stuck it out to see what other experiences I could've got out of it"
>>
>>25224016

>its your time anon
>come to the light
>nah, f5
>>
Lauren Anaya
>>
Because I want to do this atleast once before this is all over.
>>
>>25224416

Have some guy rub your butt? thats pretty gay anon.
>>
Fear of death.
I'll be forced to eventually though.
>>
jesus and tequila

i'm satisfied

moo blox
>>
Weed and Diamond is Unbreakable anime
>>
Honestly most of the time I'm happy with music, 4chan, TV, anime, my personal goals (girls excluded, obviously), etc., and its only when I get sad about how romance and companionship isn't exactly on the table that these things aren't enough for me. Even then, I have weed to help me reason my way back into being a little more content with things.
>>
>>25223911
how the fuck do you expect me to just go out and buy OP?

some people geez.
>>
>>25224715
I'm not too expensive at least
>>
>>25223783
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xeGE_5kSI0
>>
I feel like 25 is the perfect age to kill myself so I still have a couple of years. By that time you're making the transition from Young adult to just adult, reality is crashing down on you as it's no longer socially acceptable to leech off your parents. By that time I will probably have some entry level position at a firm, start to slowly hate what I have turned into, even more than I do now. By 25 I will probably have been done with college for a few years, have experienced just about everything life has to offer except for old age. 25 Robots. That's the ideal time to off yourself.
>>
>>25223783
im gonna try transition first before i end it, but im probably gonna look like a man with boobs so im probably ending it next year familia
>>
I cant, i've got a cat and i dont want her to starving to death.
>>
File: _1426110161.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
_1426110161.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
i am slowly ending myself with the help of alcohol
>>
My sister is getting married in the summer, I wont let this overshadow her marriage. Shes been there for me countless times, and I love her too much to do it now.
>>
Not much just kinda wanting to see what happens next
>>
>>25224788

Good luck with transition. If you pass, chances are you're gonna enjoy it for a few years, hell maybe even a decade, but eventually all trans people kill themselves. Good luck though, best of wishes.
>>
>>25223853
You're really lucky. And unlucky. There is no gain without sacrifice. In time you'll know this
>>
>>25224892

I know. I'll probably kill myself anyways, they're just why I'm still here.
>>
Family desu f a m
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.