[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remove beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: theweb.jpg (92 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
theweb.jpg
92 KB, 960x720
Analyze this photo what do you see? A see two Lower ranking girls and her orbiters and a few omegas or at least I presume. Why do women collect beta orbiters? Is it for the attention what is it? How come they never have female friends?
>>
This isn't even beta orbiting, this just seems like a large group of friends hanging out with eachother, they're probably just into games and junk, hence why there's only 2 girls

A beta orbiter situation would be a 10/10 with 8 guys right behind her at all times who can clearly be seen as not giving a shit what they're doing, but just doing it because the girl's there
>>
>>25223707
2 qts and all of my cuckolds
>>
>>25223707

that girl is pretty fucking buff
>>
Is that highschool? They look young as fuck.

Are you seriously sperging out about a picture of high school students?
>>
>>25223707
>that guy with jet fuel in his hair cia posing irl
i just want someone to go over this image and give all of them names
>>
File: dr pavel.png (1 MB, 825x2130) Image search: [Google]
dr pavel.png
1 MB, 825x2130
you dont get to bring friends original comment dont steal
>>
>>25223707
>bane posing fella
this my nigga
>>
>>25224080
OP here - your a big guy aren't you
>>
File: 110scale.jpg (287 KB, 1000x1598) Image search: [Google]
110scale.jpg
287 KB, 1000x1598
>>25223985
>>25223878
random photo some dude from /pol/ posted. Anyways women who collectors orbiters are of different levels from 3/10 to 8/10s doesn't matter
>>
>>25224183
>muh orbiters!

Literally who cares? I don't orbit and a girls orbitors never stopped me from fucking them.
>>
>>25224344
I'm writing a book I need some info
>>
>>25224373
>a book on social dynamics written by a robot

I would read that
>>
>>25223707
Do you want to know something that is wrong with this world? Instead of seeing a group of guy friends with two girls trying to shove their way into their relationship, you guys see two goddesses with a clergy of men following them. The day men stop valuing women is the day women start valuing men. This also works on an individual level. It would even be better to hate and be rude to women than to treat them like a rare mineral.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
>>25224483
>a book on social dynamics written by a robot
That already exists. It's called My Twisted World. And it is terrible.
>>
>>25224565
actually it was well written not bad but he is a whiny little bitch boy
>>
>>25223707
its a meme club
someone posted about it on tv a long time ago
>>
>>25224631

>well written

honestly no it reads like someone who dropped out of highschool to jerk off to asian cartoons wrote it
>>
eh, I can't really criticize them, they have friends and I don't.
>>
anymore pictures of the girl in the front? she's a qt
>>
>>25223707
did you notice that the girl whos like posing in the first lane noone is close to her, all those males are afraid of her like the distance between them and her is likley to be larger than usually? like what the fuck man
>>
>>25225027
smelly pussy
>>
>>25225083
toppest kek, ou gave me the first reply in quite some time taahnks
>>
>>25223707
Is that taft?
>>
>>25225027
who knows maybe because she is her leader?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.