[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /shittychristmas/ here? >have a nice time with mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: wojak.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak.gif
13 KB, 633x758
Who /shittychristmas/ here?

>have a nice time with mother watching 1970s music videos on youtube
>generally an ok time being home, sit alone reading etc
>she starts crying and wailing when I make a minor adjustment to the spare bedroom where I'm staying
>jokingly tell her she's a gloomy person
>sister arrives home
>both begin calling me a weirdo and crying
>accuse me of being like my father (barely remember him)
>call me a bully
>mother threatens to commit suicide
>tells me I've never given anything to the family and that I've ruined the past 14 year of her life (since puberty)
>lie in bed all day today
>they both come in gently telling me to get up
>saying "come on bro", "come on son" and "let's move on"
>same shit since I was a teen (screaming then "moving on")
>ignore them all day
>mother again threatens to commit suicide and goes driving in the rain
>sister screams at me saying I've never done anything for her and that she wishes she were dead
>tells me I'm heartless and mentally ill for not also crying and screaming
>both tell me I've ruined christmas
>>
what
extremely confused
>>
>>25223660

Well, thats pretty much the definition of a toxic familly, move out man, they are going to devour your soul otherwise.
I lived through this stuff man, dont make the same mistake as me and get out while you can.
>>
I've been going trough the same thing for years.

Your Christmas is my every day.
>>
>>25223660

Prove to them you are a better person.

Move out and live a happy life
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.