[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How cute is this? They used to be best friends and are now seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: jn.jpg (78 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
jn.jpg
78 KB, 720x960
How cute is this?

They used to be best friends and are now seeing each other

Love seeing stuff like this

Although it does make me sad that the girl on the right can get a gf as good looking as left while I cant get anything

But they look happy which is obviously the main thing
>>
I hope it works out for them.
>>
>lesbos

great, women that are even more worthless for men than they are already are. we sure need more of that dumb shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>25223396
Hahahaha I agree my friend
Pic related, me on my computer
>>
It's not cute, it's a waste of pussy.
>>
>>25223396
This is pretty cute, to be honest.

If my best friend ever came forward and said that he wanted to get married, I would take that offer in a heartbeat. Our marraige would go something like this:

>Both sitting on the couch playing video games.
>Me:"Wanna fuck?"
>Him:"Yeah, let's go find us some hookers."
>>
>>25223396
>lesbo roasties
mfw they can't have sex
>>
>>25223860
What do ya know, So are you!
>>
File: jn3.jpg (63 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
jn3.jpg
63 KB, 720x960
Literally posted two hours ago on facebook, looks like they are having a fun Christmas
>>
LESBIANS ARE LIKE A CHRISTMAS PRESENT WITH MY NAME ON IT THAT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO OPEN

WHY PUT SOMETHING THAT GOOD IN FRONT OF ME AND NOT LET ME RAPE IT

FUCK YOU GOD
>>
>>25224307
I'm genuinely happy for them
>>
File: evil_pepe.png (43 KB, 470x353) Image search: [Google]
evil_pepe.png
43 KB, 470x353
I'd throatfuck the white one
>>
>>25224400
>not throatfucking both

Are you gay?
>>
>>25224307
>looks like they are having

facebook distorts reality, don't equate what you see on facebook with real life

now we see through a mirror darkly
>>
>>25224307
WAIT
THESE ARE THOSE TWO ROASTIES
FROM THAT OLD IMAGE OF THE HOT TEEN SLUTS?????
>>
I'd give them the dickinsons, family
>>
post more of the black chick
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.