[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw bought psilocybin mushrooms but afraid to try them >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: psilocybin.jpg (31 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
psilocybin.jpg
31 KB, 500x321
>tfw bought psilocybin mushrooms but afraid to try them
>tfw no friends to try it with
>>
I would never try a new drug without someone around. You might end up pulling out your eyeballs or something.
>>
File: 1450639722981.gif (858 KB, 500x615) Image search: [Google]
1450639722981.gif
858 KB, 500x615
Don't worry they are pretty harmless and the trip only lasts for 4-6 hours
Watch Koyaanisqatsi OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFBijDU8PpE
>>
just take a little and you will be mellow
>>
where do you live OP? original
>>
If You live in southern Germany i will take them with you
>>
eat half an eighth, but do it in a positive setting. I ate that much and had the greatest mental clarity of my life. walking around outside I was hyper aware of my surroundings and everything felt so much more real because I felt completely in the moment.

Time was slightly slower and I was focusing on my surroundings instead of the bullshit in my head that I focus on when I'm sober, so I was saying hello to people and noticing shit I ignored before. It felt like what I imagine being a kid felt like, except it's been so long I don't really remember.

Anyway, I stress the idea of a positive setting because I was kind of depressed. I was tripping with my chad friend who just wanted to get fucked up and we had nothing to do. I wish I did it at a live show because I would love to be in the moment for that and not just everyday life, which I find bleak and mediocre. also, I have bad anxiety and I become hyper aware of it when tripping, and I notice how bad my body feels and it makes me sad because my soul is designated to this broken person I've become due to my bad childhood. Sorry this got oddly depressing out of nowhere
>>
>>25223235
Are you in South East London, anon? Maybe I can take them with you?
>>
>>25223505
why the fuck do druggies talk like this

"hyper aware", "completely in the moment"

fuck you
>>
You'll be fine. Just surrender yourself to the mushroom and don't fight it. The worst that will happen is you curl up in the fetal position, hoping it goes over.
>>
>>25223563
>has never even had a beer because it's for normies

Hyper-awareness of surroundings and a feeling of full presence in the moment is pretty typical of a decent mushroom trip;
>>
>>25223590
You just summoned the anti buddha.
>>
>>25223235
Send me some we eat it and chat in skype. How it sound m80?
>>
We are your friends anon.
>>
Upstate NY?? Let's do it homie
>>
Mushrooms are definitely something you want to do alone. I don't feel any of this ultra connectedness. It was precisely the opposite. It was a beautiful experience though. Drink some currant juice for the maoi action and lemon new it. The 8th will hit you like a quarter, maybe even harder. I do a big dose about twice a year. Just mind the tyramine rich foods if you play with maois.
>>
>>25223235
when i take them alone i make them into tea. les chance of getting sick, little more controllable, very fun.
>>
>>25223235
Shrooms are amazing. just start with a small amount. 1-1.5 grams for your first time alone. I probably did closer to an eight my first time, which was amazing, but I think it's probably best for you to start out with a smaller amount.
just remember to have a good area you are going to trip in and have positive thoughts to start with and you will do great.
>>
>>25223563
hey man I know what you mean and before I tripped I thought the same thing. The truth is, the experience isn't easy to explain to someone who hasn't tried it, so I have to say bullshit like "hyper aware" and "completely in the moment" because those are the closest words for what I felt.

also even though I'm saying it made me feel these things that doesn't mean I'm saying shrooms are some mystical cure all drug or some shit. I'm still the same fuck up I was before and my life is still shit. i have contempt for myself for sounding like a stereotypical druggie. everyone I ever tripped with didn't "get it" and didn't become a better person afterwards, so I realize shrooms don't actually change you if you don't have the capacity to change. but it has changed the way I think and I think I'm at least kinder to people. and I am now aware of how my experiences in life have warped my perspective and I can't always trust what I think to be right. Im still being a fuck up who browses /r9k/ after all
>>
>>25223235
Do some research and learn about shrooms before taking them. They are amazing, but you should know more about them before you try them. go to Shroomery and read up.
>>
>>25223950
You don't have to browse r9k
>>
>>25223235
Im shrooming right now do it niggga
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.