[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times when you did the right thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1418228156216.jpg (70 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
1418228156216.jpg
70 KB, 1631x1571
>be me visiting America for a couple of weeks
>want to try In&Out burgers since I've heard they're really good and we don't have them where I come from
>drive in and ask for a hamburger
>cashier is very friendly and polite
>pay at the window
>cashier is suddenly very hostile with me
>almost throws the food at me
>say thanks but she ignores me
>mull over it for some minutes after I drive away
>realize I forgot to give the cashier a tip since it's customary in America
>drive back and give the cashier a tip while explaining how I forgot about it
>she's very appreciative, says how I'm the only one that has come back to tip her
>gives me extra fries
>feel good for the rest of the day

Nothing beats that feel when doing what's right.
>>
>>25223003
You don't have to tip at in and out. Five Guys is also infinitely superior to a fucking whopper with Big Mac sauce
>>
>>25223025
>You don't have to tip at in and out

As they say in America, if you can't afford it don't eat out.
>>
>>25223069
Literally NO ONE says that. That's not a thing that people say. Who the fuck tips at a fast food place?
>>
>>25223212
I do but only when I can spare it and never more than $1 dollar. Frankly I would rather tip a working person in the service industry instead of giving to some charity that will just waste the money on fucking Africa or central America.
>>
>>25223212
My parents said that to me all the time.
>>
File: oi lmao.jpg (41 KB, 348x367) Image search: [Google]
oi lmao.jpg
41 KB, 348x367
>be me Visiting the UK for a couple weeks
>want to try praying towards Mecca since I've heard they're all in love with this practice and there are very few Muslims in my part of Australia
>go to grab a spicy chicken tikka first, delicious
>head over to the mosque at 3 bongs
>forget to take off my shoes before entering
>4 britistanis beat me and berate me
>take off shoes
>forget to put on special muslim cap
>5 different bongs all twist my penis until it hurts
>4 bong hits
>everyone on your-kneesies-allah-praise-these
>as i bend over plastic knife from chicken tikka meal earlier falls out of pocket
>entire police force of bobbys descends upon me
>charged as national criminal
>offer up my anus to prince charles as punishment
>he smiles, sods me and all is forgiven
>feel good for rest of day
>>
File: 1448077373001.jpg (27 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1448077373001.jpg
27 KB, 500x332
>>25223003
I'm from burgerland and I really hate tipping.
I do it because it is customary and expected.
I don't think it is necessary though, everyone should just get paid their wage and call it good.
>>
>>25223659
that's what burgers get for being literal subhumans and not having any government support when it comes to retirement
>>
>>25223003
>tipping a fast food place

What the fuck?
>>
>2005
>be me in secondary school (highschool for you yanks)
>my friend finds out some manlet has a crush on this girl
>my friend leaves a condom on the girl's chair writing next to it that it's from the manlet
>he leaves
>i sneak back in and write a new note saying it's from my friend
>she shows the class
>never seen him more pissed
>>
>>25223713
fugg the government, I'll be collecting on two retirement funds by the time I retire. I don't need their dirty money anyway.
>>
>>25223282
This is true.
>Other day, in line at McNormie's.
>ORDER DOUBLE McFuck SANDWICH ONLY AT ARBY'S
>"Sir would you like to donate a dollar to the blahblahblah children foundation?"
>Me: "No. I fuckin' hate kids."
>Cashier stares nervously at me as she finishes the transaction. Doesn't say another word.
>That's the way it should be.
>>
>>25223212
>Who the fuck tips at a fast food place?

If you don't want them messing with your food you better tip desu.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.