[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you're getting pussy in the berenstein universe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Do you think you're getting pussy in the berenstein universe?
>>
I don't know, maybe? I don't have any proof.
>>
>>25221990
What a pointless and retarded fucking thread.
>>
>>25221990
the berenstein universe no longer exists
>>
>>25221990
Most likely not.
>>
I dont know who this berenstein is but I'm sure my betaness is strong enough to cross all time and space here and there.
>>
>>25221990
It's pretty interesting to think that the opposite of a black hole is the big bang

black hole
>pulls in matter to a single point
>is continuous

big bang
>spews out matter
>happens in an instant

The central point of a big bang has a HUGE amount of mass and when space-time can't handle it, the fabric of space time tears and all the mass is released in an instant in another dimension creating a new universe from all the mass. Shit is crazy.

In fact, there is a theory is that the entire universe is in one huge black hole
>>
>>25222171
Wish I was smart enough to study this.
>>
>>25222050
>What a pointless and retarded fucking thread.
You new here?
>>
For those that do not know what OP is alluding to not OP btw

There is a theory probably started if not alleviated by /x/ that states that the childhood book series

>the berenstain bears

was actually called

>the berenstein bears

Now as a kid you all probably remember a couple of things being different that the reality now, song lyrics, movie scenes, etc. etc.

Any rational person with a rudimentary knowledge of the human mind would understand that memory is VERY fallible and people recall things differently than what happened in reality.

However some crazy borderline schizos have taken this concept and twisted around into a theory that there has either been a mass transference of minds/bodies/spirits between two similar dimensions, OR there has been a retrograde tampering with reality.

Either way the theory is fucking crazy and you shouldn't give thought to it.

I'm a fucking chad in that universe
>>
>>25222142
It's a mass faulty recollection of the spelling of the berenstain bears. Most people remember it as the berenstein bears. So the obvious conclusion to this phenomenon is at some point in the late 90s an event involving split universes occurred and the only evidence is this berenstein/berenstain situation.
>>
>>25222171

Is there multiple big bangs (is there black holes exploding after they reach critical mass) or will explosion happen only after all matter has been sucked into one giant black hole?
>>
>>25222375
Maybe every black hole is another universe
>>
>>25222306
The whole thing is called Mandela effect IIRC, but op's question still doesn't mean shit desu
>>
>>25222407

Like gateway to another universe or big bang happening in the other side? What if its infinite amount of loops where black holes suck matter from one universe and blow up as another, so the big bang that created our universe could be result of one of the black holes sucking matter from one of the universes that we see as black holes in ours. Assuming time doesnt exist outside of universes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.