[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't girls flat out say they don't like a guy???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: image_5.jpg (66 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
66 KB, 500x375
Why don't girls flat out say they don't like a guy??? I'm about to give up on women. I can't understand how they work.

>talking to a girl
>she kind of likes me
>ignores my messages after a while
>ask if I'm bothering her and that I'll stop if she responds
>doesn't say anything at all
>she won't even say whether she wants to talk to me or not
>atleast tell me to fuck off it's less hurtful
>>
>>25221501
all women want a group of 10-15 people to have on backup in case they get lonely and their main friends/bf aren't talking to them

for a woman, being bored or not having anyone to talk to is a fate worse than death
>>
Because they like feeling that they have power over you. The orbiter thing isn't just a meme.
>>
>talking to a girl
>she kind of likes me
>ignores my messages after a while
>she tells me i'm super annoying and tells me to fuck off
why are girls such bitches?
>>
>>25221501

ok, serious answer for adorable shibu doges.

they don't tell you because they are bitches.

you now realize that the ones who turn you down are the nice ones.
>>
Because they like the attention and validation.
>>
Gee, I dunno, have you even told her that you like her? Have you made any kind of move, or is she just supposed to read your mind?
>>
Probably because they're scared you'll rape them if they tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>25221544
Thank you, she seems like a nice girl because she's really pretty but I guess not

Follow up question, I just texted her best friend for her advice. She's is willing to give me some, you think it will change anything if I ask.

>how to get her to like me etc
>>
>>25221579
I'm not a rapist WTF... Do girls really think like that?
>>
>>25221577
I've asked her to study together etc and she couldn't make it the first time bc she was on a different campus
>>
>>25221606

nah, don't even talk about her to her best friend. if u like her best friend just ask out best friend.

don't even bring her up in the convo, ever.
>>
File: hKiCeE8.jpg (77 KB, 639x640) Image search: [Google]
hKiCeE8.jpg
77 KB, 639x640
>>25221676
I like her not her best friend.... She is more my type. She has nice eyes and an awesome rack bro

>similar body
>>
How stupid are you, to think women aren't going to be polite to someone who is so obviously socially retarded that they might snap at any moment if someone is more honest with them than they can handle? Learn to take a hint, have some self respect you insect.

There, you got what you wanted.
>>
>>25221735
Thank you m8
reality is a cruel mistress
>>
>she won't even say whether she wants to talk to me or not
>at least tell me to fuck off it's less hurtful
She's literally laughing at you with her friends.
>>
>>25221734

i get that man, i do. but her best friend don't like you so you have a choice of being her orbiter or moving on to another girl and giving her a shot.
>>
>>25221501
They're scared that the guy might flip out and beat the shit out of her. That's why the pussyfoot around. I don't blame them but whatever.
>>
File: 1449819253197s.jpg (5 KB, 250x128) Image search: [Google]
1449819253197s.jpg
5 KB, 250x128
OP here I'm fucking hopeless, if I can't make friends I will never have a good relationship with a girl.

>I give up goys
>time to find a 2D waifu
>>
>>25221922

dude giving up on a chick DOES NOT MEAN that you're giving up, but you're actually freeing yourself.

YOUR MIND JUST GOT FUCKING BLOWN
>>
File: rare.png (737 KB, 578x442) Image search: [Google]
rare.png
737 KB, 578x442
>>25221539
I feel your feels anon, wish the best for your love life man
>>
File: 1449101986173.jpg (29 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
1449101986173.jpg
29 KB, 627x627
>>25221952
I have alot to think about, I'll probably sit in my own pool of self loathing for a while though
>>
>>25221501
>I can't understand how they work.

It's easy. Women mainly communicate through non-verbal cues. Pay less attention to the conversation and focus on body language.
>>
>>25221531
A woman is always bored because they don't have any actual hobbies. If they're not out whoring they're watching celebrity news.
>>
>>25221501
>she kind of likes me
I'm not sure if an r9k;er would be suitable for such an assertion.
>>
>>25221501
Real answer is they are weak (lemme explain this).
Women do have a lot of comforts but ultimately they are pretty powerless. They will do whatever they can not to upset males from fear of 'rape/physical aggression' I quote this because this doesn't happen 99% of the time but it's kind of the evolutionary response of 'don't hurt my babies etc'. I'm going purely off of the biological ancestral/visigal behaviors that could explain this.

Short answer is they think silence is better than straight forwardness for some reason. The best way to get over this is just accept it and be able to emotionally move on quickly without getting pissed from entitlement. Just accept bitches will be bitches while you look for your unicorn.
>>
>>25222408
Hoping she likes me, happy??
>>
She doesn't have time for your beta faggotness, Girls don't even aknowledge you as a potential partner. If you aren't explicit that you want her, she can't say she doesn't like you, if you ask to study with her, she can't answer "hello, well I'm not really sure but I feel like you are interested in me and I'm not. So I prefer not to go studying with you, unless as friends". It's easier not to answer, you will eventually get the message. Right now she's thinking about a chad, not you.
>>
>>25221539
Lol its either we get this thread or that one. These fags will never like girls
>>
>>25221735

Literally this. So, so hard.

Robot boys like to shoot the girls who turn them down. They're terrifying.
>>
>>25221864
don't they...you know...fucking realize that not answering, even after probing, might achieve the same outcome?

you could literally just track her down and teach her a lesson for not calling back/responding like a normal person.
>>
>>25223705
and yet none of that or very rarely that ever happens. the only person at fault here is the bitch for not responding. you can look at it from all angles, it doesn't make the dude terrifying, you jezebel-reading femcunt supportist cockbreath.
>>
>>25221501
It's very simple. They just want you to give them attention. That's all. Woman's life these days is ALL about getting as much attention as possible. And internet makes it so much easier.
>>
>>25221735
>talking to a girl
>she's fun to talk to and seems kinda interested
>sometimes gives me a passive-aggressive sort of response
>realize that it's probably not banter and she's probably hinting me to fuck off and just stop messaging her
>do so
And it seems to happen with literally every girl I talk to.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.