[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie hacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1450607281149.png (554 KB, 508x711) Image search: [Google]
1450607281149.png
554 KB, 508x711
>ITT: hacks to look and sound like a normie to normies

When having a conversation it's better to be interested than to sound interesting
>>
>>25221177
I think its a bit of both. You have to sound interested because people love talking about themselves and if you pretend you are also interested in them, they like that.
But if you want some one to be attracted to you, you have to be interesting yourself.
>>
Always be yourself.
>>
>vegeta looks like this now

now he JUST needs to get cucked by bulma
>>
I Learned How To Talk To Girls Thanks To This One neat Trick:

>Nouning
Theres a whole post on it on misc. It basically changed the way I talked to girls and people in general and now I have friends and a qt gf
>>
Give needless compliments. Most of the time they'll be taken seriously.

Also never let people know that things bother you. They'll just resent you for not forcing yourself to be as chipper as them during a crisis.
>>
when there's a lull in the conversation and you need to appear attentive, just repeat (as a question) the last new noun or noun phrase they introduced. i call it the "solid snake method" and it's proven more effective than actually engaging with anyone
>>
>>25221288
>nouning
>tfw I wanna verb but you give me a noun
>>
>>25221288
>>25221335

This works to an extent but keep in mind of you do it too much they will talk about you behind your back as "that guy who always asks dumb questions".

>>25221311

Moderation is key here too. Complimenting too much to a girl in particular will make you seem annoying / like an orbiter. Especially if you repeat the same compliments.
>>
>>25221254
>reminder that Vegeta contributed to Yamcha getting cucked by life by cucking him out of Bulma
>>
Despite the fact that part of my job involves getting people and I've been doing this for years, I panic whenever someone asks me how I'm doing for whatever reason. I've found that throwing the question back in their face is an easy way to get the attention off of you and get the conversation out of your hands

>How's it going
>How's it going?

>Morning
>Morning

It sounds silly to describe it but there may be someone here autizmo like me
>>
>>25221177
>When having a conversation it's better to be interested than to sound interesting
find a medium, i find most people can't hold an adult level conversation and most of what they say circles around their own life and friends.
>>
>>25221335
>"solid snake method"
any evidence of this working?
>>
>>25222386
He's posting on /r9k/, so I doubt it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.