[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m2 5IAxoODQ /r9k/, you don
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: ppppp.jpg (27 KB, 636x480) Image search: [Google]
ppppp.jpg
27 KB, 636x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m25IAxoODQ

/r9k/, you don't deserve to sleep until you accomplish your dreams.
>>
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
But my dreams all depend on winning the lottery.
>>
>>25221227
>that file name

kekkles
you know your odds of winning the lottery are smaller than getting struck by a lightning bolt right?
>>
File: 847.jpg (150 KB, 866x640) Image search: [Google]
847.jpg
150 KB, 866x640
>>25221392
I will always find a way to rationalize it.

My response to this argument is that there has to be lightning, and I have to be outside where it is happening to even get struck by lightning. Major lottery draws happen twice a week, and I have a theoretical chance of winning if I even buy just one ticket entry.
>>
>>25221108

Can you all imagine this guy having kids? Those poor fucks.

"Daddy... I am tired, please sir let me go to sleep"

"NO NO NO MUKAMBE! NOT UNTIL YOU FINISH COOKING THE JOLLOF RICE AND CLEANING THE KITCHEN! AND HURRY UP YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP AND STUDY BEFORE SCHOOL TOMORROW"

"B-but daddy I've already completed my studies"

"SILENCE! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU DESERVE SLEEP, YOU NOT YET DOCTOR, THEREFORE YOU DO NOT SLEEP"
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.