[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who has a psycho mom here? >tfw finally find a job >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1432358080126.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1432358080126.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
who has a psycho mom here?
>tfw finally find a job
>get my money
>want to buy new pc/wii u
>mom tells me that if i will try to buy anything with that money she will throw me out of the house
>>
Just buy her some dumb shit she can use that's cheap and buy your shit you dumb cuck
>>
>>25221083
also if she says that again tell her to shut the fuck up you already bought her shit.
>>
>>25221083
>be a good little cuck and buy her stuff
>>
>>25221130
depends, i don't think your mother would throw you out and has any foresight into how to do so, so buy your shit unless shes truely psycho then just butter her up a bit with cheap shit so she shuts up.
>>
>get money
>immediately waste it on childish shit
PC is alright, but do you really need it?Cmon bruh, a fucking Wii?
>>
Listen to your mom and save your money. I wish my parents had of done so etching like that to me. I'm 33 and have like $1500 in a savings account smdhtbqh.

I don't even own a house or anything.
>>
File: the gabenin.gif (258 KB, 484x323) Image search: [Google]
the gabenin.gif
258 KB, 484x323
Yeah, just get a PC and join the master race, fuck wii and fuck your mom.
Tbqhwyf I'd just move out
>>
She's giving you good advice anon.
>>
>>25221159
thats not the point she never gave me any present or money for the last 5 years
and now im supposed to have controll over my money?
>>
>instead of saving up for moving out you save up for vidya crap
I'm amazed you even got a job.
>>
>>25221083
>>25221104
>>25221218
>>25221243
>just be a good c uck anon
>listen to your mom xD
fuck off
>>
Save your money faggit. Mod r th vidya is shit anyway.
I can understand a pc.
>He actually fell for the wiiu is good meme.
>>
Kill her in her sleep, it's the only way.
>>
>>25221292
Get fukt fgt.

OP can obviously do what he wants but I'm telling you from experience he will be way happier in 5-10 years if he starts saving as much as possible right now.
>>
>>25221040
OP, you forgot
>be me, 25 yrs old
>>
>>25221040
nope dude
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.