[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else go to the movies alone? I rarely bring a girl to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (190 KB, 679x513) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190 KB, 679x513
Anyone else go to the movies alone?

I rarely bring a girl to the movies, I take her to quiet bars in restaurants or Starbucks.

But I feel like an autist for going alone. I don't see how it's a social experience though. Talking disrupts the movie. I've taken girls the movies before but I don't see it's different from staring at a screen by myself.
>>
>>25220941
I've been alone before. It's a lot nicer. You get to experience your full range of emotions and not make sure the other person is enjoying it.

Then you mull it over with yourself, not with someone who could just say they didn't like it with no reason other than it was boring.

Going alone is nice.
>>
>>25220941
>Starbucks
Get the fuck off my board you hipster marvel watching craft beer making buddy holly glasses wearing bull prepping son of a bitch
>>
I would if there had been a movie wort paying to see in the theaters made in the last decade.
>>
>>25220941
I used to go alone but my local theater put in a no singles policy and I have no one to go with
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.