[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
Check my phone its the fucking festive season everyone is out and about:

>Zero texts
>Zero Whatsapps
>Zero facebook
>Zero tweets
>Zero phonecalls
>Zero tinder
>Zero snapchats
>ZERO alerts

Can someone tell me how on earth you aren't supposed to end up pissed off, angry, bitter, hateful, disgusted when you literally don't matter to both men and women family or not if you aren't physically attractive, tall, rich and with high social status?

These three things are all that matter. Only thing people care about is your address, your looks, your height, your career title, your wealth, your social circle.

You will die a friendless virgin if you dont have high LMS. Nobody wants to talk to you, be around you nothing without LMS.
>>
Why aren't you messaging people then

Also why would someone want to communicate with an bitter needy loner
>>
File: everytime.png (126 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
everytime.png
126 KB, 700x700
>zero steam messages
>>
File: 1449132071070.png (7 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1449132071070.png
7 KB, 275x275
>>25220771
>Zero steam friends
>>
I've never had a phone and don't have any friends. People with these things seem to be miserable, I'm glad I'm broken.
>>
who the fuck cares? play vidya, watch movies, read about shit, lurk on 4chan and enjoy yourself.
>>
File: 1439174725381.jpg (35 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1439174725381.jpg
35 KB, 640x616
>>25220644
Not him, but I'll be sure to ask them when they inevitably call when they need something from me.
>>
>>25220577
>
Can someone tell me how on earth you aren't supposed to end up pissed off, angry, bitter, hateful, disgusted when you literally don't matter to both men and women family or not if you aren't physically attractive, tall, rich and with high social status?

You cope other ways. We're lucky in this generation to have endless forms of entertainment and ways of escaping our cruel reality.

Look at it on the other side, also. If your social status did improve and people started talking to you, would you want that? No. I've only had a small taste of that with some women and family members suddenly talking to me just because I have a decent job and can smell my betabux. I'm repulsed by these leeches.
>>
>>25221301
This guy is a delusional idiot.
>>
>>25220577
Awww, is the poor failed normie gonna cry? Boo hoo.

Eat shit. How about you cry about your dumb problems on facebook.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.