[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What new movies are you guys excited about? Personally I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: daddys_home.jpg (141 KB, 483x755) Image search: [Google]
daddys_home.jpg
141 KB, 483x755
What new movies are you guys excited about?
Personally I can't wait for this, it looks genuinely hilarious.
>>
Just watched hateful 8 last night. Pertty good tbhf.
>>
Alpha fucks/beta cucks is going mainstream
>>
>Will Ferrell literally playing a cuck who is happy to be accepted as a cuck
>The movie will portray him as the good one
>>
Are there any movies or TV shows from the past 20 years where the dad isn't some stumbling bumbling idiot and the mom is the head of the household. I can't think of one, especially when it comes to TV shows I watched when I was younger.
>>
I don't watch a lot of movies

>>25220639
specially not that cuckantino shit
>>
>>25220698
It's hard to find in sitcoms, because of the easy gag. In dramas you have them.
>>
>>25220698
When was I Love Lucy made?
>>
>>25220561
cuck: the movie
>>
>>25220698
Bob's Burgers has the dad as the only sensible person in the family.
>>
>>25220698
Married with Children, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Family Matters, Boy Meets World, The Cosby Show and probably a bunch of other shows I can't recall.
>>
>>25221169
>in the past 20 years
>all of those shows started airing over 20 years ago
>tfw
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.