[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone on /pol/, /b/, and /r9k/ brags about how they get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: icon_1024x1024.png (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
icon_1024x1024.png
44 KB, 1024x1024
>everyone on /pol/, /b/, and /r9k/ brags about how they get easy pussy from OKCupid and POF
>I try it and no women even respond
>even ugly landwhales ignore me
>all my pics are of me doing cool things

What do they have that I dont? Am I ugly?
>>
go on, post your profile
>>
Post a pic
Original comment
>>
Post a picture of your face so we can see why you're having zero luck
>>
File: elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg (235 KB, 527x600) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg
235 KB, 527x600
Normies infest this place.
>>
give it some time, although okcupid is pretty dead and theres a chance 90% of your messages went to bots or fake profiles.
>>
>>25220351
This.

A lot of them are also delusional liars and will fuck a disgusting landwhale and tell everyone she was way hotter than she actually was because they're fucking idiots.
>>
>>25220238
If you post your profile I'll tell you what's wrong with it
>>
>>25220453
He's probably a transqueer foxkin with a waifu fetish. He won't link shit.
>>
>>25220238
>what do they have that I don't?

An imagination
>>
If you're not even getting rejection messages back, then your messages are boring and genetic instead of something interesting or showing interest something in their profile.

Take all the memes about liking fun and taking your atheism very seriously out of your profile

Protip: raise stated income amount if you don't care about long term
>>
>>25220806
>Once you're intimate about how often would you and your partner ideally have sex?
>Every woman says once or twice a week and if you have an answer higher than that it's unacceptable
They're telling lies right?
>>
I don't understand this website or the women who use it. They're all just awful people and want contradicting things.

Can someone give me a how-to on this site?
I'm looking for a 5/10 or better (call me shallow), probably settle for a 3.
What do these people want from me? What do they want me to say?
>>
>put a lot of work into my OKC profile
>lost the password
>lost the password to the throwaway email
FUCK
>>
File: 1436508269917.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1436508269917.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
>>25220238
>all my pics are of me doing cool things

post them nigger
>>
How do I get a non autistic profile picture if I have to take it myself? No friends, don't do anything interesting, etc.
>>
File: chad troll.jpg (96 KB, 1799x721) Image search: [Google]
chad troll.jpg
96 KB, 1799x721
Nigger, no one on r9k brags about how easy it is to get pussy on dating sites.

Everyone on this board just makes fake Chad profiles to troll roasties and then send themselves spiraling into depression after realizing how undesired they are.
>>
>>25221200

This. Even on the rare occasion someone else gets a picture of me (it's always this one guy), I look dumb. I just don't photograph well.

Taking pictures of yourself is a double standard trap btw:

>Girl has only self-taken pics: Normal
>Guy has only self-taken pics: Lonely, desperate, depressing, etc.

Not like I have another option though.
>>
>>25221310
What if I set it up on something and used a timer to take multiple shots? Maybe one would look natural
Or maybe that would be 10x more autistic than just being honest about a selfie
>>
File: big fucking meme.jpg (44 KB, 452x677) Image search: [Google]
big fucking meme.jpg
44 KB, 452x677
Getting laid from tinder is a big fucking meme
Ive got tons of matches and girls initiating conversations with me, and like clockwork after they realize Im not gunna be a beta orbiter and provider who buys them stuff after afew messages they fucking lose interest and start giving one word answers and its just awkward

Ive been using this fucking app for a month
Right swiping everybody above 5/10 almost every day, and nothing has come of it, i never message first though because im not chad and dont want to accidently cyber rape them
>>
>>25221310
girls practice that shit to take photos of themselves in different areas doing different things so it looks like she's out doing shit
all my pics and every guy I've seen has been the same, head on, medium shot with a solid color wall in the background
>>
>>25221666
>Getting laid from tinder is a big fucking meme
What the fuck does that even mean?
Jesus this place is too much
>>
OK someone explain this shit to me. It literally just happened.

>Message girl something playful a month ago
>Message her again with something a little less forward two days ago
>Replies today with "Hello"
>I reply back with "Hello"
>This is the entire conversation so far
>Spaghetti already everywhere

What do I do? What is happening??
>>
>>25221785
She wants you to buy her something off her amazon wishlist you massive cUckold
>>
>>25221666
tinder is pretty big bullshit
I never got matches until I mentioned my STEM major and school (private school with good reputation in my state) and then I started getting messages from single moms

same with OKC, I haven't actually used it in around a year, I've just let both of my tinder and OKC sit, I have about 2 tinder messages and 3 OKC messages, about 50 OKC views and about 20 OKC likes, all from people with names like "quirkyteacup" "I'm a 18 year old girl who wants to be an activist writer when I grow up, I love gone home and other videogames LOL"
>>
>>25221666
You have like over 500 matches, fuck you
>>
File: Le jew shill Face.jpg (108 KB, 1000x720) Image search: [Google]
Le jew shill Face.jpg
108 KB, 1000x720
>>25221812
>STEM majors are well known cucks and slut enablers
Lmao, memes have become real

>>25221821
Im a 21 years old virgin who has never even held hands with a grill and gets sarcastically mocked for his autistic posture when I go in public, maybe YOU are the normalshit
>>
>>25221855
Youre not allowed to post r9k chad
>>
>>25221951
Im a virgin on the path to wizardhood

This is LITERALLY my board
>>
>>25221855
I never said I actually dated any of them
to be honest, I'm 22 and have never dated anyone ever in my life, I was too ugly before college and I don't have time now
there's no way I'm going to get stuck with a single mother though
>>
I just made a profile. What do you think /r9k/ ?

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Dakul
>>
>>25222534
Are there carps in your tub?
Take a bath you grease ball
>>
>>25222603
Pls no bully, I don't have better photo.
>>
>>25222694
You should date Anna, the Russian hooker with a heart of gold
>>
>>25222747
Who's Anna, mate? I don't want to date a hooker, I just want a gf to hang out with.
>>
>>25222772
She's only probably a hooker, m8. But she has the same speech patterns as you
>>
>>25222804
Will she b my gf?
Can u ask her pls?
>>
>>25222804
I don't like Russian people, mate.
>>
>>25222855
It will be romantic, man. Shakespeare type shit
>>25222844
No, I would prefer she date the slovakian carp boy
>>
>>25220238
In real life 20% of men get 80% of the women, with online dating it's more like 5%.
>>
>>25223034
Is she short haired? I have a thing for short hair girls. I might consider it then.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.